Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

See What I saw On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I saw On Facebook (1170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I saw On Facebook by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dear Biafrans,
An average Northerner is not happy with the way things are going in Nigeria and most of us are also marginalised.
Moreover, it is important for you to note that only few among us (1%), the ruling class are enjoying this country. Majority of us are suffering and we are not in anyway supporting the corrupt leaders from the two sides of river Niger.
However, we have nothing to loose if you decide to exit. I wish Nigerian constitution recognise referendum, you will be shock to receive massive exit votes from northerners in your favour.
I have no iota of doubt that the so called IPOB and MASSOB are sponsored by people that felt isolated in the corridors of power. The more you support Biafrexit, the more you are making it easy for your corrupt leaders to continue to enslaved you.
How I wish you will one day visit America, Europe or Dubai! You will be amazed with the expensive and extravagant life style of our corrupt leaders and their children. The kids are just 'chilling' with our national cake abroad and you are here wasting your energy on their corrupt parents.
What is the way out?
Is time for Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa and the minorities to unite against corrupt leaders that are enriching their grandchildren by way of looting and siphoning our public treasury. The wedding of Babangida's daughter is enough to tell you that our corrupt leaders are united... # NigeriaBelong2Us#

1 Like

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by Adekanmi93(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
so u guys want unity now
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
lol...
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by CIOSYLVA(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
There is nothing as comfortable as staying with an educated Hausa man. I mean educated and exposed.

The most dangerous set of Hausas are those almajiris.. The uneducated.. Idiots are beta than they are.. They don't here stop or come..

I also believe that Islam those not support killing and violence but some or the imans and Koran teachers sow this seed of heartlessness to them and they so much believe in their religious leaders more than Mohammed.
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by blaquebelle: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
There is nothing as comfortable as staying with an educated Hausa man. I mean educated and exposed.

The most dangerous set of Hausas are those almajiris.. The uneducated.. Idiots are beta than they are.. They don't here stop or come..

I also believe that Islam those not support killing and violence but some or the imans and Koran teachers sow this seed of heartlessness to them and they so much believe in their religious leaders more than Mohammed.
But the educated Hausas are outnumbered.

Generally I believe one of the major issues we have in this country is Illiteracy. If we were all educated, it won't be so easy for our leaders to get away with their corrupt acts.

I also believe the ones engaging in ethnic and religious wars whether online or physically are illiterates undecided I don't see why any educated person will be as brainwashed as some people on this forum who don't see that history is about to repeat itself lipsrsealed

Anyway, this is where I keep chut and gerrout grin

1 Like

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

please stop saying what you don't know. most of those that go out to kill non-muslims for no reason are jobless drug addicts that never have time to even go to the mosques. they don't practice Islam but are ready to harm anyone they see as an enemy of Islam because they are only looking for excuses to kill innocent people.
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is why I laughed when the militants asked the FG to return their oil blocs. it will only affect Northern polithievcians. There is no single region in Nigeria that is not marginalized but some noisemakers talk as if the country should pour all its resources on them. I believe restructuring is the best for the country.

3 Likes

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by blaquebelle: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

please stop saying what you don't know. most of those that go out to kill non-muslims for no reason are jobless drug addicts that never have time to even go to the mosques. they don't practice Islam but are ready to harm anyone they see as an enemy of Islam because they are only looking for excuses to kill innocent people.
But they still kill in Islam's name lipsrsealed

Just saying oo, because I do hear of some that shout Allahu Wakbar( not sure of the spelling) before butchering people. Although the educated Muslim can never be that brainwashed
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by blaquebelle: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
This is why I laughed when the militants asked the FG to return their oil blocs. it will only affect Northern polithievcians. There is no single region in Nigeria that is not marginalized but some noisemakers talk as if the country should pour all its resources on them. I believe restructuring is the best for the country.
Plain greed is the cause.
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by Godprotectigbos(f): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

But y is restructuring giving some people headache
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
blaquebelle:
But they still kill in Islam's name lipsrsealed

Just saying oo, because I do hear of some that shout Allahu Wakbar( not sure of the spelling) before butchering people. Although the educated Muslim can never be that brainwashed

nope, you are wrong. there are many Boko Haram members that are educated. what you don't get is that a lot of them just try to look for any slight excuse to go on rampage that's why you see them chanting "Allahu Akbar" even though they don't worship Him. There is a big difference between being educated and being wise. I believe namdi is educated but look at what he told his followers on facebook

2 Likes

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

But y is restructuring giving some people headache
it's only the politicians that are afraid

1 Like

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by dlondonbadboy: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
1. Nigerians are NOT one. We are better separated. An igbo man has nothing in common with an Hausa man ( educated or not). Muslims were instructed to kill infidels. This is a command from Allah, education has got nothing to do with it. Except they are bad Muslims.

2. If I lead a protest against Buhari, goats would say it's because "my saviour GEJ lost". These goats are not disturbed about the uselessness of this administration. A president that has been absent for more than 6months and nobody is saying anything because the Hausas/Fulanis own the country.

3. BIAFRA is not Nigeria. BIAFRA cannot be Nigeria. Like I said before, give BIAFRA 5years and it would become a mega nation. You all would watch it happen.

4. I'm sick and tired of the joblessness in the country. BIAFRA would be my escape. I'm sick and tired of the darkness in this country. I'm tired of the suffering in this country, I'm tired of the insecurity, I'm tired of the poverty in Nigeria. BIAFRA is my escape.

Dalu
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
[s]1. Nigerians are NOT one. We are better separated. An igbo man has nothing in common with an Hausa man ( educated or not). Muslims were instructed to kill infidels. This is a command from Allah, education has got nothing to do with it. Except they are bad Muslims.

2. If I lead a protest against Buhari, goats would say it's because "my saviour GEJ lost". These goats are not disturbed about the uselessness of this administration. A president that has been absent for more than 6months and nobody is saying anything because the Hausas/Fulanis own the country.

3. BIAFRA is not Nigeria. BIAFRA cannot be Nigeria. Like I said before, give BIAFRA 5years and it would become a mega nation. You all would watch it happen.

4. I'm sick and tired of the joblessness in the country. BIAFRA would be my escape. I'm sick and tired of the darkness in this country. I'm tired of the suffering in this country, I'm tired of the insecurity, I'm tired of the poverty in Nigeria. BIAFRA is my escape.

Dalu[/s]

this is one of the reasons for Kaduna declaration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by dlondonbadboy: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

this is one of the reasons for Kaduna declaration

We only thank God they Hausas were wise enough to declare their intentions before going on thier usually killing spree...Thank God ndi igbo are coming back home.
Stay in your north and let's have our own country. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

We only thank God they Hausas were wise enough to declare their intentions before going on thier usually killing spree...Thank God ndi igbo are coming back home.
Stay in your north and let's have our own country. Thanks.

it's a shame that you are this scaredcheesy. go back and have your foredoomed biafra and let us focus on our problems.

1 Like

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by CutieGuy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by subtlemee(f): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
The guy is right,war has never done anyone good, all the tribes should come together (dropping greed,pride and ego) into an agreement to allow power circulate sequentially to avoid all this grievances
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by dlondonbadboy: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

it's a shame that you are this scaredcheesy. go back and have your foredoomed biafra and let us focus on our problems.

Scared? Avoiding a demon possessed lunatic does not translate to being scared. Allah commanded his lunatic worshippers to kill God's children, we avoid them so that they start killing themselves. That's not being scared, that's being wise.
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by spartan117(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

dat is not true , d imams are the ones brain washing them in the mosque, emir sanusi has made mention of this previously
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by subtlemee(f): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=CutieGuy post=57422386][/quote]

This one pass Jennifer's diary o
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by subtlemee(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
The guy is right,war has never done anyone good, all the tribes should come together (dropping greed,pride and ego) into an agreement to allow power circulate sequentially to avoid all this grievances
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by Godprotectigbos(f): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=CutieGuy post=57422386][/quote]

Dat guy English fit kee person

But the message has been passed....if u no understand sorry is ur name
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by APCsupporter: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Scared? Avoiding a demon possessed lunatic does not translate to being scared. Allah commanded his lunatic worshippers to kill God's children, we avoid them so that they start killing themselves. That's not being scared, that's being wise.

Ever heard of the little kids that got killed by two bears under the others of your God?

what of the wars executed by David and Moses?

I don't have time to start arguing with people like you this evening. take your biafra and go. simple.
Re: See What I saw On Facebook by Temmi001: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
blaquebelle:
[s]But they still kill in Islam's name lipsrsealed

Just saying oo, because I do hear of some that shout Allahu Wakbar[/s](
not sure of the spelling) before butchering people. Although the educated Muslim can never be that brainwashed

Re: See What I saw On Facebook by blaquebelle: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Temmi001:

grin grin
Bro no vex, I meant d uneducated ones na

(1) (Reply)

Ultimatum To Igbos Is Anarchy In Waiting - Fayose. / Stanel Gas Plant For Inauguration July 7 / These Photos Of Paul And Anita Okoye’s Kids Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.