Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk (1692 Views)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by menxer: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Zither:

"Come into me all ye that are heavy laden and I shall give you rest." Is that not unconditional invitation?
And what will happen to those who doesn't heed the invitation, because probably they are not "heavy" ladened?
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by Zither(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
menxer:

And what will happen to those who doesn't heed the invitation, because probably they are not "heavy" ladened?

The same thing that happened to those who laughed at Noah and refused to heed his warning and invitation to get into the Ark which was built for people to escape the destruction coming to the world.
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by analice107: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
menxer:

You think so?

Those who don't believe in Jesus will not enter heaven, is that not segregation?

Even when the invitation is given and you rejected it?

Are you only dumb when it comes to godliness or you are deliberately ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by Dasgoro: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
analice107:

Be nice
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by analice107: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Be nice
Am sorry.
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by analice107: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Zither:

The same thing that happened to those who laughed at Noah and refused to heed his warning and invitation to get into the Ark which was built for people to escape the destruction coming to the world.
Exactly. And it shall come to pass that men will be eating and drinking, marrying and being given into marriage...
And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Luke:17:26

They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Luke:17:27

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Luke:17:28

But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Luke:17:29

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Luke:17:30

@Menxer joke about it now, but you shall remember all. The rich man remembered, so shall you.

1 Like

Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by menxer: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
analice107:

Well, I know this much, The waters that destroyed parts of the world in the days of Noah was an unavoidable natural disaster caused by the magnetic pull of planet Nibiru as it approaches Earth's orbit, dislodging the south pole's ice cap, unlike the avoidable nuclear blast that destroyed Sodom, Sinai, Gomorrah, Sumer, and the surrounding cities and created the dead sea and the desert in those regions.

Read the story of Lot with a modern knowledge of nuclear warfare, and you will understand what the ancient meant by "fire and brimstone"
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by Zither(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
menxer:

Well, I know this much, The waters that destroyed parts of the world in the days of Noah was an unavoidable natural disaster caused by the magnetic pull of planet Nibiru as it approaches Earth's orbit, dislodging the south pole's ice cap, unlike the avoidable nuclear blast that destroyed Sodom, Sinai, Gomorrah, Sumer, and the surrounding cities and created the dead sea and the desert in those regions.

Read the story of Lot with a modern knowledge of nuclear warfare, and you will understand what the ancient meant by "fire and brimstone"

hahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing o. Hahahahahahaha. Jesu. What am I read abi reading? grin grin
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by analice107: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
menxer:

Just Negodu!!!!!. And am suppose to respond to you abi? Wonderful.
Re: Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Carys:
Christians let’s talk…what have we become? What are we fighting against? Are we still striving to be Christ-like or we are just a set of cynical fools? Who fights the church more than Christians? Division in all forms like we are not parts of one body; Pentecostals fighting Catholics, Catholics fighting Anglicans, Pastors struggling to show who has greater power, Christians rejoicing over the downfall of another church. Oh! How well we build our branch rather than God’s love.

Let’s talk Christians about the struggle for affirmation of “the best church”. I will tell you that I am a Christian and you’d ask “what church do you attend”, now this wouldn’t be a wrong question if it wasn’t asked for my reply to be used as the measure of my faith in God and commitment to His word. Then we begin to promote our church by preaching about; prosperity, miracles and God’s promises leaving out repentance from sin thereby promoting abuse of His mercy, we just do everything possible to convert a Christian to “Christianity”. Remember, there are different ways of serving and different abilities to perform service but from the same God. Do we pray in the name of our church leaders or in the name of God? In whose name do we cast out demons; In the name of ‘whom Paul preaches’ or in the name of God that our faith should be built on?. Let’s talk Christians why not build my faith and strength in God that reigns supreme than in the name of your church/church leader and the miracles he has done? Is that your faith?…... Source: continue reading through this link https://thoughtendom./2017/06/11/christians-lets-talk/
Funniest thing there's no church in heaven. It's because most churches preach doctrines without biblical standing that's why we're divided. Men of God are not helping matters as they're the architect of the whole drama we're facing in the body of Christ. Till today many preachers are breaking away to form churches but they forgot that was they're running from is what they will meet. The attitude they put upon while in their former churches will be same attitude they will experience. Members although not all have be brainwashed to a point that they preach more of their churches than Jesus. Some Christian set don't attend or marry from other churches as they see them as sinners but some would foolishly marry from other religious folk as if the bible isn't against it. The only time there was unity was the Boko Haram and Fulani saga that's why I think Yahweh allows persuction on Christians to teach them lesson. Until we drop those doctrines without biblical standing from preachers and preach more of the word, we will remain were we are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / 6 Keys To Activating Favour / See The School Built By Wife Of David Ibiyeomie In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.