Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Davido’s Cousin, B-red’s Father Cleared For APC Primary, Set To Replace Uncle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido’s Cousin, B-red’s Father Cleared For APC Primary, Set To Replace Uncle (639 Views)

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Cousin, B-red’s Father Cleared For APC Primary, Set To Replace Uncle by ebusfav: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Following the death of Davido’s uncle which was linked to drug overdose, APC Screening Committee have cleared late Ishiaka Adeleke’s younger brother, Ademola, who is also Davido’s cousin, B-Red’s father.

It was gathered that the committee also disqualified the Osun State Commissioner for Cabinet Matters, Senator Mudashir Hussein, from participating in the primary election scheduled to hold on Monday to pick the party’s candidate for the by-election to fill the Osun West Senatorial District vacant seat at the Senate.

The seat became vacant following the death of Senator Isiaka Adeleke on April 23 and INEC has fixed July 8 for the by -election.

Except the disqualification verdict is appealed and overturned by the appeal committee, Adeleke’s brother may pick the APC ticket unopposed because other aspirants stepped down for him and Hussein shortly before the screening started on Saturday.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/davidos-cousin-b-reds-father-cleared-apc-primary-set-replace-late-uncle-senate.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Davido’s Cousin, B-red’s Father Cleared For APC Primary, Set To Replace Uncle by LordIsaac(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm....I wonder what kind of pseudo democracy we practice in this nation....I doubt if Marx himself would have had an explanation for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:"i Am Shia, Come & Kill Me" / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted In Airport As Arsenal Players Board Aircraft / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu’s Handshake ‘heals’ IPOB Supporter Of Stomach Pains – Biaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.