Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future (1141 Views)

Why Skilled Workers Will Own The Future / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future / Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
The world is divided into two parts the Sower and the Eater. This tradition of the ages, as you get along your ways you will notice which part you belong.... The first words of the most high God Almighty to man kind, I mean the man who became a living soul at the time,.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said on to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.

Exciting! Isn't it? Of course it is. If you truly comprehend what the Author is talking about and the mind of the speaker at the time..... He said to the first man be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue the earth and have completely dominion..... Over all things.... I have said you are gods and all of you are the children of the most high God Almighty.... All of you. If all of you know and believe you are... Why die like beasts.... Like the things he asked you to have dominion over..... Mere beasts.

When you have heard his words of the gospel of God Almighty by his son, God Almighty reconciling all creatures both in heavens and on the earth and under the earth back to himself and preached peace peace peace and created the fruit of the lips..... We are to praise.... To show forth the praises of God Almighty who has delivered you from the consumption generations without fruitfulness and productivity character....... To show his gift within you as a Sower who is setup​ for good work, to do the great things he created and formed you before the foundation of the world.....

On the other hand we have consumers who only intentions is to eat, sleep and play around..... This is all they know and have come to accept error lifestyle.... And the evil culture into themselves... They always believe people should serve them, they are always looking for free money, lotteries and giving back nothing to the one who had set them up to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the works of his hands..... Destruction and miserable achievement is in them...... They constitute the destructive personalities and characters​ you hear about..... Who have always endangered the universe with their Empty threats and tangling......

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD God Almighty, and against his anointed Jesus, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He who is sitting in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD God Almighty shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Yet have I set my king Jesus upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the LORD God Almighty have said unto me, You are my Son; this day have I begotten you.

Ask of me, and I shall give you the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD CHRIST JESUS with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son raised and seated together with the father God Almighty, lest he be angry, and you perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Amen

Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Great
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
GGG
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Hill
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
So serious minded
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Sure thing
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Thanks sir
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Grace and peace
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Someone
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
sure
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Greetings
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 4:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Your message
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yes
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 4:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Greetings
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 4:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Each
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
John
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 3:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Greetings
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Grace
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Great
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oh
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Grace
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Interesting
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
550 cars
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 1:34am On Jul 09, 2017
571 joy
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Grace
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Grace gift
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Glad
Re: Sowing and reaping how the Blessing works and the future by lightblazingnow(m): 2:28am On Jul 18, 2017
We got

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Loan And Overdraft: / Please What Is The Role Of A Welfare Officer In An Association / Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.