Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) (27248 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Darvel(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
hahahhahahahhaha...

2 Likes

Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lies feom the pit of hell.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by vanderbolt: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
All dead be dead whether shot or not. He died simple
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by bellotaofeek: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
And the video we got that show how SARS shot a guy in Delta state . Na fake too ? Chae ! There is gwood o ! embarassed
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by lakeside30: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
I HOPE WHILE DYING HE CONFFESED HIS SIN AND GAVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Ahmad4452(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Guy diz iz d true facts... I personally stay at Alake, d guy wasnt killed by Sars...
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Realhommie(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
bellotaofeek:
And the video we got that show how SARS shot a guy in Delta state . Na fake too ? Chae ! There is gwood o ! embarassed
And you didn't see in that video that the SARS officer shot in self defence The guy had it coming, perhaps he was high on drugs and didn't care one bit bout his life, he should be thankful he's alive to tell the story..

We know say the entire Nigeria Police Force na anoda life but sometimes some of the reports on them are exaggerated just to win sympathy and sway public opinions...

1 Like

Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by AleeDee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gulty conscience
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by obyrich(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bloggers and lies.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Miltonbit(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmm ... Another side of same story
But the end of the story is still the same. The guy is dead. that side remain the same.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Miltonbit(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmm ... Another side of same story

Antysimbiat u really look hot.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by badbreathcure101: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
I didn't know the police also know how to do damage control by sending their Twitter handler to set up another profile jut to act on their defense....

Well it's already done, rip to the dead but some guys are not letting this go, if i show you a Facebook group where guys are already taking this to another level then you will know what's up
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
so a guy jumps off while trying to run got injured in a hotel he was rushed to hospital, hospital rejected him he dies as a result of the ACCIDENT, his friends wanted to destroy the hotel? I mean, really? destroy? shocked were they going to destroy any hospital that rejected him too? or destroy the Accident that caused his death? it's baffling.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by bellotaofeek: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Realhommie:
And you didn't see in that video that the SARS officer shot in self defence The guy had it coming, perhaps he was high on drugs and didn't care one bit bout his life, he should be thankful he's alive to tell the story..

We know say the entire Nigeria Police Force na anoda life but sometimes some of the reports on them are exaggerated just to win sympathy and sway public opinions...

Self what You meant shooting someone without any weapon a self defence? I rest my case . You must be a policeman . No reason for bickering on this any more .
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by sanmi1985: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Believe it, I stay around that area, the mumu ran. He wasn't shot!
And punch has a silly unconfirmed report stating they asked him to unlock his phone... so untrue!

The police did not even know who he was, not sure they cared either, plus he wasn't the only yahoo boy there. Why only him ran , no one knows.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by sanmi1985: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Seriously they were ready to destroy it. If not for the police, they probably would have. The dead guys seems to take care of a lot of them

gypsey:
so a guy jumps off while trying to run got injured in a hotel he was rushed to hospital, hospital rejected him he dies as a result of the ACCIDENT, his friends wanted to destroy the hotel? I mean, really? destroy? shocked were they going to destroy any hospital that rejected him too? or destroy the Accident that caused his death? it's baffling.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Abudu2000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Someone who was the only son to his mom, iya inkechi

Many sources including one guy who left the scene a few hours confirmed that he was shot by sars...

That officer who did this will surely be brought to justice he will go to jail for it...
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by sanmi1985: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
What scene?
Something that happened over the weekend?

Oya tell your source to explain this:

Hello was running away from the said police with his back turned to them, how come the wound is located in front. Abi bullet don dey do you turns ni.

Your source wasn't obviously present. SUBOL is the bus stop after council going towards ikotun from idimu. If you have the time go verify for your self

Abudu2000:
Someone who was the http://punchng.com/photos-kidnap-kingpin-evans-mansions-in-lagos/only son to his mom, iya inkechi

Many sources including one guy who left the scene a few hours confirmed that he was shot by sars...

That officer who did this will surely be brought to justice he will go to jail for it...

Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Realhommie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
bellotaofeek:

Self what You meant shooting someone without any weapon a self defence? I arrest my case . You must be a policeman . No reason for bickering on this any more .
You better "ARREST" your case well, lol...

I'm no cop btw, go see that clip again and if you're honest you'll see that the dude was chasing/harassing the armed cop, what do expect na dude? That the officer applaud him?

And nothing here warrants bickering or are we in a fight?

1 Like

Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by bellotaofeek: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Realhommie:
You better "ARREST" your case well, lol...

I'm no cop btw, go see that clip again and if you're honest you'll see that the dude was chasing/harassing the armed cop, what do expect na dude? That the officer applaud him?

And nothing here warrants bickering or are we in a fight?

"Sense of humor " 100. grin . But the best way to disorganise crowd is to shoot in the air .

Those SARS are passing their boundaries . I hate em like seriously .
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by sanmi1985: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
There's never been any sense in having a face off with a man with a gun. You are grossly disadvantaged, all your supporters will desert you.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by badbreathcure101: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
bellotaofeek:

Self what You meant shooting someone without any weapon a self defence? I arrest my case . You must be a policeman . No reason for bickering on this any more .
no need arguing with them, this is a police trend...the boys mom owns a beer palour and he's the only son, even a boy at the said hotel that night confirmed that theu shot aboy and he was lucky to have checked ahlout a few hours ago before the incident began..

Okay , let's look at the story again, that the sars came to visit the hotel owner, to do what? Collect their normal bribe abi

These guys will surely get what theu deserve unless the boy has no family member to pursue the case

1 Like

Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
sanmi1985:
Seriously they were ready to destroy it. If not for the police, they probably would have. The dead guys seems to take care of a lot of them

it's unbelievable! did the hotel owner have anything to do with his death? I am guessing No!
sounds like lunatic thugs are running that town. a man works hard for years and builds a hotel thugs destroys it for no reason. in few hours.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by AkumahTalk(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
From the picture, Looks like "aboy life of ginjah" was attacked by a ninja.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by 7footre(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
When yahoo boys hear SARS, they will not even wait to know if it's sars on the beat before taking off... chai, live by d sword die by it.
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by adeyemitosing01: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
ademidedavid:
something must surely kill man for this liife.....Aboy, na ur hand work kill u!!!!
Baba get sense na
E fit be you o
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by adeyemitosing01: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
What really happened was that.. The sars men came to the hotel to see the management or so we heard... But on their sighting someone rushed to the pool side bar and shouted SARS... On hearing everybody began running around...ABOY then tried to escape but got his arm injured.. For the real story visit oyins
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by ademidedavid(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=adeyemitosing01 post=57521818]
Baba get sense na
E fit be you o [/quote one of them spotted...dem go soon visit u
Re: 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) by adeyemitosing01: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmm... No word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Release Abubakar Bello Furfuri's Children After 5 Months / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Shibiri Area Of Lagos / Live-in-lovers Bite Neighbour’s Breast During Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.