Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone (1165 Views)

Saraki’s Timely Warning On 2019 Polls / Timely Warning To Nigerians - OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone / Timely Warning To Nigerians from a sierra leonean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by StreetTV: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

www.streettv. com.ng

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel - Street Television and visit www.streettv.com.ng for more entertainment videos and news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by Lajet: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2017
I hope Afonjas we read this and stop instigating Hausa/Fulani. We are in 2017 not 1966 .the should thread with caution so the will not regret it later .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by Ever8054: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2017
op..thanks for your kind advice,but I tell you what!!!..other tribes will take your advice,but not the Igbo's who are looking for a country where they will be majority an dominate.all this noise about biafera,is because of oil from the Niger Delta. an Igbo man is naturally greedy an selfish..

5 Likes

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by EzeUche(m): 2:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Ever8054:
op..thanks for your kind advice,but I tell you what!!!..other tribes will take your advice,but not the Igbo's who are looking for a country where they will be majority an dominate.all this noise about biafera,is because of oil from the Niger Delta. an Igbo man is naturally greedy an selfish..

You are a fool.

Was it Igbos who looted Nigeria dry?

Last time I checked, IBB, OBJ and Abacha were not Igbo.

What about the oil wells owned by the countless Northerners when their land is far from the Niger Delta. Are they Igbo too?

Heed the words of this man. The Igbo only want a peaceful referendum. Not war.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by UncleJudax(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Ever8054:
..may be its your cripple father that is a fool...hope no Igbo man has ever held any public office at the federal level b/4 ...Igbo's are saint...and it were the Hausa and Yorubas who were killing the people of south south during the war abi?..ask an Abonima man in kalabari kingdom to explain to you,"GO TO NIGER CELEBRATION "..
Idiotss just litter everywhere. If war wan happen make e be. Even Rwanda is doing better than Nigeria.
After 1967, IGBOs moved on, if another happens, it won't be different.

3 Likes

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by raker300: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Idiotss just litter everywhere. If war wan happen make e be. Even Rwanda is doing better than Nigeria.
dont mind the guy always looking to instigate hate against the igbos.

Igbos want peaceful exit...why all these blackmails?

2 Likes

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by geozone: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
truth has been told so fix up o!
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by Ever8054: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

your fathers wanted to eliminate the ijaws and other people of the south south in other to take over there land but God saved them.it's what animals like you are trying to try again but I bet you God will still spoil your selfish party..Igbo moved on after the war,from other peoples land and not within the 5 red mod states in the east.drugs,money ritual,arm robbery, human trafficking, baby factory etc are your logo within and outside Nigeria. today Nigeria passport is despise around the globe, all thanks to the Igbo's.you are here talking trash
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by Agumbankembu: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Ever8054:

Compare 2006 and 2016.
Change in importance of oil.

Dey there dey para with oil talk.

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by Iykmann(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Na by forse to be one
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by EasternWind: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls there's nothing like ONE Nigeria, politicians only forcing it down our throats for there selfish interest and common goal LOOTING
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by StreetTV: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
geozone:
truth has been told so fix up o!

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by Ugomba(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Ever8054:
your fathers wanted to eliminate the ijaws and other people of the south south in other to take over there land but God saved them.it's what animals like you are trying to try again but I bet you God will still spoil your selfish party..Igbo moved on after the war,from other peoples land and not within the 5 red mod states in the east.drugs,money ritual,arm robbery, human trafficking, baby factory etc are your logo within and outside Nigeria. today Nigeria passport is despise around the globe, all thanks to the Igbo's.you are here talking trash
Afonja. The ijaws and other minorities want Niger delta republic, and not one Nigeria.
Afonja, go bk to cocoa farming.

1 Like

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by UncleJudax(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Ever8054:
IGBOs are bad. Others are good. That has always been the "selling point"

Enjoy your propaganda son.
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians From Sierra Leone by vanndubi: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become / Stanel Gas Plant For Inauguration July 7 / The New Curriculum And The Muslim Brotherhood Islamization Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.