Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Belgium Study Visa Applications - Please Help!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium Study Visa Applications - Please Help!!!! (421 Views)

Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 / Why Does Nigeria Immigration Hire Contractors To Handle Visa Applications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belgium Study Visa Applications - Please Help!!!! by Adenike88: 3:01am On Jun 12, 2017
My fellow Nigerians!

Please help a sister o. I just gained admission for my Masters into Vlerick Business School in Belgium so I'm in the process of applying for a study visa.

I've been to the VFS website and in person to the VFS centre in lagos to obtain information. I've also been following threads on Naira land but some info are contradictory in terms of legalisation etc.

I've sent some one to Abuja to legalise my WAEC certificate, BSc Certificate and Police Clearance Certificate and the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and finally at the Embassy in Belgium. But I don't know how to get the sponsorship form for my sponsor to complete and sign because I also need to legalise it at the Embassy of Belgium in Abuja. Please does anyone have any information on this?

Also do I have to do any medicals? I saw this on one of the older threads for Belgium study visa requirements but it's not stated in the VFS website and it wasn't mentioned to me either when I went on to make enquiries.

I was also told it takes about 2 months to process.

Please help a sister o. Is there anyone going through such or anyone who has been through this?

Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Uber Crises Causes CEO Travis Kalanick’s Resignation / 6 Must Know Travel Etiquettes / An Answer For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.