Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) (12437 Views)

Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Naijahelm: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally continues his work after leaving the house as reached out to people in IDP Camp in Kafanchan, in his home state, Kaduna.

Bally distributed bags of rice and other items to them.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/bbnaija-housemate-bally-reach-out-to.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Naijahelm: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2017
This is highly commendable of you Mr. Bally.

I hope all youths can take this initiative up too.

You are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ

5 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Oh Bally! This is so nice of you.
May God bless and replenish your pockets.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by itsop(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2017
wow that's so nice

1 Like

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
I can bet the only thing that came from Bally's pocket is that carton of Bobo on top of those bags of rice. undecided It is only N1,150.

Stingy boy with no toilet manners.

Nigerian wannabe celebrities always seeking relevance since 1934.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Naijahelm: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
I can bet the only thing that came from Bally's pocket is that carton of Bobo on top of those bags of rice. undecided

Oga, shut your mouth and receive sense.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2017
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one Bally.

4 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Sugarcious(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
The most respected house mate. He's quite and smart. No noise making like some people.

12 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57434159]I can bet the only thing that came from Bally's pocket is that carton of Bobo on top of those bags of rice. undecided

Nigerian wannabe celebrities always seeking relevance since

at least he gave something out, you what have you given out to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by micskales(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
I can bet the only thing that came from Bally's pocket is that carton of Bobo on top of those bags of rice. undecided It is only N1,150.

13 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hope it was given cheerfully not for paparazzi........... Nice one tho
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
One was crying for home party, others were busy frolicking d from one interview to interview, 2 hv been busy forming boyfriend and girlfriend.. the rest busy turning up at all parties.

but here is the Real BIG BROTHER NIGERIA, doing what Big brothers do, Catering for Mummy and the young.
Good bless you litle effort Bally, You will forever be balling Bigger and bigger. #Respek !

17 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by ZYZZA: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

yes the rest came from your fathers pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by TheAngry1: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
While his BBN colleagues are busy posing half nude and attending party after party, this dude is already giving back to society. Watch out for Bally in the next few years! After 36 months, we should all come back here and rate the BBN housemates, Bally would have gone miles ahead of others. You can never go wrong with giving!

7 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Lemonade01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Other BBN Hm dey do media tour, Oga Bally they rally round the people that matter the most. Chop nuckle ma nigga! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naijahelm:
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally continues his work after leaving the house as reached out to people in IDP Camp in Kafanchan, in his home state, Kaduna.

Bally distributed bags of rice and other items to them.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/bbnaija-housemate-bally-reach-out-to.html?m=1
this is the real winner of bbnaija.
It is not about winning,it is about how many people you make win.
Giving foods means winning with many people

Abeg na wetin I dey talk self?
Shey dis Igbo na original so?

1 Like

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

this is how your brain is wired and cloged

1 Like

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Psalm91v7(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
#Oga_Bally on point
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you bally.
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
CONTROVERSY KII YOU DER tongue

NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
So in Nigeria now, any housemate is a celebrity? These guys should just look for something else and do instead of trying so hard when they have nothing to offer to the entertainment world.
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sugarcious:
The most respected house mate. He's quite and smart. No noise making like some people.

"Quite" and "Quiet" no be the same.
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rip to the dead..
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by offishialpablo: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

u what ave done ....to some of ya village people.......
idiot
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by flawlessjimmy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
op gaaan..... get ur story right, no idp camp in kaf...
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by prinsam30: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
lies from the pit of hell

there's no IDP camp anywhere in kafanchan not even in kaduna

Mr. OP just tell us, he distributed food items in his hometown or community
Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Your village people used your brain for masturbation.

1 Like

Re: Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) by Dejidejman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I think your brain is inversely proportional to your yansh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh / Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. / Bobrisky Poses Nude In A Jacuzzi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.