Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (54356 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Ne0w1zarD: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017
ok
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2017
free2ryhme:
so Anichiebe don exit another replace him

nature, like they say, dont allow for vacuum grin
Eye dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Temi Otedola's boobs are the definition of recession.

Meanwhile Mr Eazi looks like a Fulani herdsman in suit.

Truest talk! grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Mr eazi is he an orphan?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Just take a look at the Eazi guy, the nigga looks like mumu

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Tongue out Dem gang! tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by miketayo(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2017
free2ryhme:
so Anichiebe don exit another replace him

nature, like they say, dont allow for vacuum grin

who replaced him?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Is this girl's eyes paining her? Werin she see for eazi's body?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Jmaxinc: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2017
With groundnut

OKorowanta:
Shuo!
Na kpokpo garri front Eazi and him gehfriend use snap?
I miss dat wack.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by chumakk: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Lol. Are they in competition
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by keypad1: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Anichebe keeps enjoying expensive bwests. Continue bro

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2017
All of a sudden tribal bigots goes mute over Victor and DJ cuppy shame on you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Anichebe fressh igbo boy,no wonder dj cuppy no wan leave am mr eazi look like shoe shiner
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:
lovely i must say.

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ

u just lick your tongue and said lovely before introdcuing ur scam biss..
Seems u ve graduated from selling Drungs in Nite bus..From Kano to onitsha...hahahahhaa
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
But seriously Mr Eazi is too ugly to date that chick.
Well,elt him ejoy now cos nothing Last for ever.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

u just lick your tongue and said lovely before introdcuing ur scam biss..
Seems u ve graduated from selling Drungs in Nite bus..From Kano to onitsha...hahahahhaa

Hope your day is bright my son?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2017
C as mr eazi b like ode for d last picture .Anichebe killed it

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
C as mr eazi b like ode for d last picture .Anichebe killed it

Mr Eazi is worth over a million dollars. You that you are not looking like Ode, how much do you have? grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:
But seriously Mr Eazi is too ugly to date that chick.
Well,elt him ejoy now cos nothing Last for ever.

All of a sudden, Mr Eazi is too ugly to date that chick. You that you are not ugly, which chick you don date? cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
What exactly is their claim to fame other than the fact that they're Otedola's daughters? undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
oyienootieno:
All of a sudden tribal bigots goes mute over Victor and DJ cuppy shame on you.

Lol i was expecting that but trust my igbo brothers they dnt brag with women..

Jusy imagin if the guy was yoryba and igbo girl.
U would see yorubas vowiting rubbish here.

Is if ass is trophy. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Nicepoker:
Mr eazi is he an orphan?

Nope, Eazi is not an orphan. Even if he was he's still rich enough to buy your family house! tongue tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Temi Otedola's boobs are the definition of recession.

Meanwhile Mr Eazi looks like a Fulani herdsman in suit.

I thought he did too grin grin

Nigga just didn't fit in.

But the whole idea isn't to fit it, it's to stand out cool cool
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
NairaSand:

Nope, Eazi is not an orphan. Even if he was he's still rich enough to buy my family house! tongue tongue
wow! congratulations
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by soulfood(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
The Snapchat post was Finish Her Nawa!

Lovely photos
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Mr Eazi abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Secretario:
lovely i must say.

I do not think there be incidence of gold digging on the part of the girls.

One of the guys though is a suspect!

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by dejiokiri(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2017
the rich are getting richer by marrying one another.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2017
yinkslinks:

You I.Q deep gan.

You took the name outta my mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Nicepoker:
wow! congratulations

My Family house is a 26 rooms, 4 floors building with 2 living rooms on each floor, 20-car parking space, central generator and a small animal farm, sitting on just over a hectare of land somewhere in ........

Your guess is as good as mine, Mr Eazi can buy my Family house and I can bet my rat arrss he can buy yours too.

So it really doesn't matter if he is an orphan or looks like one.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
So this girls no want shag any afonja? Nawa ooh upon his people dey praise thier papa for naira land they carry thier ikpu dey give Igbo and Ghana bouus
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
yinkslinks:

Secretario:

You I.Q deep gan.

You took the name outta my mouth

Funny the two Intellectuals above me thinks Mr Eazi is a Gold Digger shocked shocked

Please educate yourself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Eazi

Mr Eazi, earned an Engineering and Management masters degree from the UK, closed an investment round close to $1m before he turned 23. Eazi's dad has a fleet of Airplanes and you just have to make a fool of yourself because some people are not in the public eye.

Educate yourself guys, it's the least you can do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.