Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (54353 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by einsteine(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bros, e be like Say you drink. You nor see Anichebe there.

free2ryhme:
so Anichiebe don exit another replace him

nature, like they say, dont allow for vacuum grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
nnokwa042:
So this girls no want shag any afonja? Nawa ooh upon his people dey praise thier papa for naira land they carry thier ikpu dey give Igbo and Ghana bouus

Mr Eazi full name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade.

Get a Life!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
NairaSand:

Funny the two Intellectuals above me thinks Mr Eazi is a Gold Digger shocked shocked

Please educate yourself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Eazi

Mr Eazi, earned an Engineering and Management masters degree from the UK, closed an investment round close to $1m before he turned 23. Eazi's dad has a fleet of Airplanes and you just have to make a fool of yourself because some people are not in the public eye.

Educate yourself guys, it's the least you can do.

Well you try, 2/10

You think gold digging is between a poor person and a rich one.

It happens between rich people too. Especially those whose wealth is still in the shadow of the other.

So ask yourself, between Eazi and the girl, who is richer? Factor in the parents networth.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
i dont see her relationship with mr eazi lasting long. dem pour ororo for hin forehead ni?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:

Well you try, 2/10

It happens between rich people too. Especially those whose wealth is still in the shadow of the other.

So ask yourself, between Eazi and the girl, who is richer? Factor in the parents networth.

Okay, I like your decorum wink wink, I apologies for saying you were making a fool of yourself. E ma binu sir grin grin

Back to the subject, I agree, "The girl" is richer. But I like to think she'd ride on Mr Eazi's fame as quite frankly no one knows her!

You just called her "the girl" grin

Money isn't just about the money in your account. Fame is money if well spent.

So the relationship if it happens is a "do me I do you thing" all parties win.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:
lovely i must say.

I do not think there be incidence of gold digging on the part of the girls.

One of the guys though is a suspect!

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ

Another ebook seller.

Going by the way you taunt us with this your useless copy n paste thrash, one would wonder we why you shouldn't be a millionaire by now.

If your making cash from this nonsense, you probably won't be here pasting trash everyday, looking for who will send 2k to your account.

nonsense
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
einsteine:
Bros, e be like Say you drink. You nor see Anichebe there.

d drink wey ur father give your mother to sell to me

i
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Eye dey pain u?

finger fit dey pain you oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Another ebook seller.

Going by the way you taunt us with this your useless copy n paste thrash, one would wonder we why you shouldn't be a millionaire by now.

If your making cash from this nonsense, you probably won't be here pasting trash everyday, looking for who will send 2k to your account.

nonsense

How are you today?

Do have a pleasant day my friend!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who is d suspect cheesy
Secretario:
lovely i must say.

I do not think there be incidence of gold digging on the part of the girls.

One of the guys though is a suspect!

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by mekusa12: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHAME, My place where i come from, we dont show our parents boy Friends and girl friends, rather we show them our husbands and wife's.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by bamilexor(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
DID YOU SCORE BELOW 180 IN 2017 JAMB-UTME EXAM ?

Cry No More, the solution and the way out is right here..

YOU CAN STILL ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM OF GAINING ADMISSION IN ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES WITHOUT UTME (JAMB)

You can Secure Admission to 200 Level in your preferred university in Nigeria with IJMB.

Ijmb stand for: Interim Joint Matriculation Board.

(Read the information provided below  to see how it is possible through IJMB  PROGRAM)

Out of  the 1,718, 425 ( over 1.7 million ) that registered in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, Only 400,000 candidates gain admission into universities i.e federal,state and private universities in Nigeria.

( The Facts you should know about Ijmb )

1. Its a fixed nine academic months programme

2. Offers admission to 200L (year 2)

3. Doesn’t require UTME before final admission as admission is by Direct Entry(DE)

4. Accepts incomplete o'level and awaiting result

5. Accepted by all federal, states and private universities

6. Accepted for all courses especially medicine, law, engineering,Accounting and many more

7. IJMB Result has no expiry date. It is a certificate

8. Not too expensive and payment can be made in installment

9. Lectures are A'level, thus it prepares student for university education.

10. Ijmb is certified and approved by both JAMB and NUC.

Any student who could not gain admission to a university of his/her choice for any reason whatsoever should not be allowed to waste away at home. Each day wasted instead of being at school is a destiny cut short. The more a student stay at home the more such student is likely to become academically dull and unreceptive. There is no assurance that such a student will have the required marks in next year JAMB examination. Therefore, take this opportunity of the IJMB PROGRAM at our centre.

We offer all courses in the SCIENCE, ART & SOCIAL SCIENCE departments. You can come to our CENTRE to pay, register and commence lectures immediately.

IJMB is a 9 months program which is equivalent to being in 100 level in any Nigerian University. The syllabus and courses offered in the IJMB is similar to 100 level students  in the universities. 

By the time your classmates who may have been admitted into Universities through JAMB (UTME) will be going to 200 level in August 2018, you will also be joining them in the same 200 level through your IJMB  results in AUGUST 2018. With Ijmb you will be able to redeem the time you would have lost if you retake jamb or decided not to take any Action Today.

Lecture is now ongoing . Apply without further delay. The more you stay at home, the more lectures you will be missing.

Students who came from different States of Nigeria have resumed and currently receiving lectures.

HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB...

Pay a sum of #5,000 only for the IJMB application form into: 

Acc Name: De-Wise Educational Consult
Account Numbers:

0121152911 (GTB),

5600161752 (Fidelity Bank), 

1019295300 (UBA Bank). 

Thereafter, send your Depositor's name and Teller Number to 08097505960 to get your access code (PIN) for the online registration on www.portal.de-wiseconsult.com. 

IJMB TUITION FEES

School fees #125,000. And Hostel #25,000..  Payment can be made in three instalments.

You can equally use your ATM to obtain the IJMB form online @ www.de-wiseconsult.com/application-procedure

Best wishes

Please visit www.de-wiseconsult.com for more information.

08108673971 or 08097505960
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anichebe handsome igbo boy.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by stevecantrell: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
NairaSand:

Mr Eazi full name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade.
Get a Life!
Keep educating them...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
sonofLuci:
See as Mr easzi look dirty like temi house boy

When you say 'dirty', you mean 'dark skinned' abi? Or at least that's what your self-hating subconscious is telling you.

His clothes are clean, so that can't be it. and You wouldn't make this comment if he was light skinned.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by StamfordTraford: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chai!!!!! Every Spirit of poverty and broke girls hovering around my life and destiny, right now I command you to die die die die die die AMEN
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:

Well you try, 2/10

shut up!! u dnt know anything
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
twisteddaNy:
Why does Mr eazi look like he's tired or doesn't want the relationship...or am I the only one noticing this
hater.. don't hate I know u r sad cry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
ramdris:
This Eazi kinda looks fugly...Almost all form of dressings looks awkward on him... What do I know, so far there is money u go fine for babe eye..
unfortunately it's u who looks ugly.. cos u r not d one dating her... I Kno it is paining u.. u r free to commit suicide tho
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
crazyABO:
Mr eazi no even blend in at all undecided
naso.. blending detector undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
sonofLuci:
I know u r a failure.. just keep broadcasting it to us
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
C as mr eazi b like ode for d last picture .Anichebe killed it
ode ni wo naa undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
iPurge:

I know u r a failure.. just keep broadcasting it to us

BrI, it's your father, mother and family that's a failure, plus you and your children children to come.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

BrI, it's your father, mother and family that's a failure, plus you and your children children to come.
ur stupidness is just too much to comprehend.. just like ur name suggests u r doomed for hell.. useless idiot
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
iPurge:

ur stupidness is just too much to comprehend.. just like ur name suggests u r doomed for hell.. useless idiot

Just watch and see cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by ramdris(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
iPurge:

unfortunately it's u who looks ugly.. cos u r not d one dating her... I Kno it is paining u.. u r free to commit suicide tho
Guy check my pics na....Abge I fine cos I need no dude to tell me... grin grin besides I was talking to so u using such words on me shows u r ...

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
i am confused. i thought eazi was dating djcuppy. in the pics, it looks like he dating her sis
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dirtty because he is black

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics) / Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police / Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.