Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To (4649 Views)

Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello Nairalander,

I wish to redeploy to another state where I can be allowed to put on skirt. My doctrine is against women putting on trouser and I will rather want to please God rather than pleasing Man. I was posted to Kwara state but I was asked to leave if I can't put it on, so I left, Now I was asked to redeploy to another state but I don't know where I can redeploy to.
I will appreciate if anyone in the house can assist me.

Thanks
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by samisj4real(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
i think maiduguri camp accepts that

6 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Go home

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.

Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!

Check my signature.

.Δ
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Same way some people's doctrine do not allow them to wear clothes that brings out their shapes or expose parts of their body.

Buh once their religion is concerned, everyone goes mute or say stupid things regarding their religion.

They are backward, this and that.

Sister, NYSC no be by force jare. Afterall their are no jobs.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Vision4God: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Think over ur decision. It's just a year. And more over after camp, u wouldn't need to waer it everyday xcept on ur CdS days.

Just b wise.
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Gidoka(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Can you imagine
My dear you can go home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Caustics: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
are you man or female?
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by OkuFaba(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello OP, you can redeploy your fathers house or tell them to redeploy you to ur church.

U cant wear trouser but u wear tights. Abi tights arent short trousers?

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by torres89: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2017
two quick questions​

if u were trouser for 3 weeks will u go to hell fire

the ladies wearing trousers in camp , will they go to hell fire too

I respect your doctrine

try sokoto or zamfara or other states with harsh wheather and security conditions

don't bother to thank me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by IamProdigy: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2017
My dear I do like to ask....

Is that your church doctrine or yours?

Did you get a clear conviction not to wear trousers for your NYSC program?
Or its the doctrine your church has given you...?

Wen answer...I will go further

1 Like

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Homeboiy: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Redeploy to Gombe,

U dey form holy holy

U no de squash
u b virgin?
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Vision4God: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2017
One question I need to ask u? Do u think a female soldier is sinner by putting on trouser?
It's nysc my dear. Do d ryt thing and obey d rules of nysc. It will come and pass.

Don't make issues where der are no issues. Ask ur predecessors

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by oseka101(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Lols redeploy to your church because your not ready to serve your nation
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
IamProdigy:
My dear I do like to ask....
Is that your church doctrine or yours?
Did you get a clear conviction not to wear trousers for your NYSC program? Or its the doctrine your church has given you...?
Wen answer...I will go further
My bible tells me not to do so, not church doctrine
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Vision4God:
One question I need to ask u? Do u think a female soldier is sinner by putting on trouser?
It's nysc my dear. Do d ryt thing and obey d rules of nysc. It will come and pass.

Don't make issues where der are no issues. Ask ur predecessors

even at the expense in disobeying God's commandment?
sorry all soldiers, police who are on trousers are hell bond.
I am not even asking of this, what I'm asking of the ideas of states that accept skirts
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by IamProdigy: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
highyo:

My bible tells me not to do so, not church doctrine

My dear....its really good you understand what is expendient and what is lawful...

Also a clear understanding of the bible will help, you....

If you were in the military...would combat on skirts.?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by IamProdigy: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
highyo:

I am not even asking of this, what I'm asking of the ideas of states that accept skirts

They are not dear....
You are not God to Judge....
And youre definitely not the first christian sister in camp....

Wisdom is profitable to direct...get sound counselling, and ask for Gods grace to understand his word well and not contextually

6 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by IamProdigy: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
highyo:

They are not dear....if that one has christ

Wisdom is profitable to direct...get sound counselling, and ask for Gods grace to understand his word well and not contextually

Pls be guided
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Solmax(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
My dear a SIN is deliberately doing what U know in your heart as wrong.
Righteousness is from the heart not just clothing U wear.
U know wearing the khaki is a Uniform which serves a purpose therefore it is Not wrong.
Moreover Ur refusal would most possibly just lead others to sin.... they would Judge, Insult U maybe even plot evil against U.
Therefore I would say please wear the trousers it doesn't change who U really are.
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Razzo: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
highyo:

Wat kind of foolish talk is that one!!

So ur now the judge to decide where people go??
Since my mum is a soldier, she's hell bound?? The kind of thunder that Will fire u is doing press up!!
This gal don make me vex!!!

Redeploy to ur fathers house!!
NYSC is optional. So stay at home if u can't keep to their rules and regulations.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Solmax:
U know wearing the khaki is a Uniform which serves a purpose therefore it is Not wrong.
Moreover Ur refusal would most possibly just lead others to sin.... they would Judge, Insult U maybe even plot evil against U.
Therefore I would say please wear the trousers it doesn't change who U really are.
what is sin?
you can't see anything wrong in doing what God said you must not do if you don't fear sin, God or his word.
The journey to heaven is optional and not for everybody, so my decision may looks irritating because we are not on same journey so we can't see with same aspect.
but once I've made up my mind, no one can mislead me.
let every ladies in the camp continue pleasing the Government while i remain obedient to God's word. afterall only 3 escape the destruction of Sodom
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Razzo:

Wat kind of foolish talk is that one!!

So ur now the judge to decide where people go??
Since my mum is a soldier, she's hell bound?? The kind of thunder that Will fire u is doing press up!!
This gal don make me vex!!!

Redeploy to ur fathers house!!
NYSC is optional. So stay at home if u can't keep to their rules and regulations.
if you are doing one thing that contradict the bible and I point your attention to it, and you call it judging, then you will have yourself to blame in the day of judgement.
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Solmax:

But that word will not erase Zeph1:8 from the bible, neither will it erase Deu22:5.
your heart is just a part of your whole body which is the temple of God, you can't glorify God in your heart while your body disobeyed his word, and moreover your heart dictate for your body

Solmax:

Judge for yourself, God said Don't and the government say do, whom should I obey?
Rom13:1 says You must submit to the higher Authority and God Authority is above the government authority
the devil will never come up with a policy that doesn't mock the word of God. if the government policy will not ruin your eternity, it will never stand. so my refusal is to warn others of the danger ahead of them and not to cause them to sin.
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamProdigy:

They are not dear....if that one has christ

Pls be guided

you can be an Xtain and not Christian
you will see that Xtain has no symbol of Christ in it, so the same also apply to all those who profess to be Christian but has no Christ in their life.
Mat7:21. Not all that says Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of God. even the bible said some were condemned already
let other Jew bow for Nebuchadnezzar idol while my own Jew remain standing for the God of Israel.
but as far as I'm concern, any lady putting on trouser are hell bound. even if she's a pastor, her name is in hell already
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by TPAND(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
highyo:
Hello Nairalander,

I wish to redeploy to another state where I can be allowed to put on skirt. My doctrine is against women putting on trouser and I will rather want to please God rather than pleasing Man. I was posted to Kwara state but I was asked to leave if I can't put it on, so I left, Now I was asked to redeploy to another state but I don't know where I can redeploy to.
I will appreciate if anyone in the house can assist me.

Thanks
You are pleasing your stupidity
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Solmax(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow I see, Ur mind is already made Up.
Sha the Bible says ROM 12.18 ...... if possible Live at peace with all men. So I say, don't take actions that lead to any misunderstanding and conflict with others just as U are doing.
When Jesus was asked if following the rules of the secular Roman government was right....he said give unto Ceaser what is Creaser's and to God what is God. Here give the government Ur service (wearing the khaki is part of that service) and to God Ur life and Heart.
Unless U don't want anything from the government then the service is not by force, Drop out.
I have heard of Missionaries that have had to change their dressing, lifestyles, etc Just to blend in and carry on with their service of spreading the gospel U are not the first to face the challenge.
highyo:

But that word will not erase Zeph1:8 from the bible, neither will it erase Deu22:5.
your heart is just a part of your whole body which is the temple of God, you can't glorify God in your heart while your body disobeyed his word, and moreover your heart dictate for your body

Judge for yourself, God said Don't and the government say do, whom should I obey?
Rom13:1 says You must submit to the higher Authority and God Authority is above the government authority
the devil will never come up with a policy that doesn't mock the word of God. if the government policy will not ruin your eternity, it will never stand. so my refusal is to warn others of the danger ahead of them and not to cause them to sin.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Solmax:
Wow I see, Ur mind is already made Up.
Sha the Bible says ROM 12.18 ...... if possible Live at peace with all men. So I say, don't take actions that lead to any misunderstanding and conflict with others just as U are doing.
When Jesus was asked if following the rules of the secular Roman government was right....he said give unto Ceaser what is Creaser's and to God what is God. Here give the government Ur service (wearing the khaki is part of that service) and to God Ur life and Heart.
Unless U don't want anything from the government then the service is not by force, Drop out.
I have heard of Missionaries that have had to change their dressing, lifestyles, etc Just to blend in and carry on with their service of spreading the gospel U are not the first to face the challenge.

The Cesar to Cesar includes paying your tax, licence, But when the Law of Cesar contradict the word and the instruction God has given to his follower, then whom should we obey ? God.
Paul disobey the law of Cesar and his head was chop off
Peter, James, Andrew, etc.
when Cesar comes mock the word of God, Cesar must be mocked instead because cesar can only kill the body and not the soul

Cesar Obama regime came up with a policy that gay marriage should be legalised in every churches, and the pastor who will not obey the law of Cesar Obama found themselves behind the bar.
so has those pastor disobey Christ by not obeying the law of the country that want to insult the word of God?
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Sehindemi(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
OkuFaba:
Hello OP, you can redeploy your fathers house or tell them to redeploy you to ur church.

U cant wear trouser but u wear tights. Abi tights arent short trousers?
Werey! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by femo122: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
O.p you are joking
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by Ajaoogbo: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm so touched by your hunger for heaven. Keep it up! Again, I want you to read that Deut 22:1-30; I pray God through the Holy Spirit throws more light to you.

Wearing of trousers is no sin: it can be worn by either male or female. What makes it sin is your intentions. So, you can even commit sin by wearing skirt.

What the bible was actually against there was LGBT.

All the same,I support totally your stand for Christ.

For where you will be redeployed to, I advise you consult NYSC Secretariat for a solution.

Thank you and remain rapturable!
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by highyo: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ajaoogbo:
I'm so touched by your hunger for heaven. Keep it up! Again, I want you to read that Deut 22:1-30; I pray God through the Holy Spirit throws more light to you.

Wearing of trousers is no sin: it can be worn by either male or female. What makes it sin is your intentions. So, you can even commit sin by wearing skirt.

What the bible was actually against there was LGBT.

All the same,I support totally your stand for Christ.

For where you will be redeployed to, I advise you consult NYSC Secretariat for a solution.

Thank you and remain rapturable!

when God said, thou shall not do so because it's an abomination unto God
and the Bible directly mentioned trousers to be men's wear. and you're telling me it's not a sin
so whom should I obey?
judge for yourself

the reason why people don't want to support the word of God and wanting to look for excuses is because they have chosen self rather than pleasing God

they can't condemned it because they are doing it
either you support the Bible or not, you will all perish if you don't repent

but thanks for the Counseling
Re: Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To by IamProdigy: 2:31am On Jun 13, 2017
highyo:

you can be an Xtain and not Christian
you will see that Xtain has no symbol of Christ in it, so the same also apply to all those who profess to be Christian but has no Christ in their life.
Mat7:21. Not all that says Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of God. even the bible said some were condemned already
let other Jew bow for Nebuchadnezzar idol while my own Jew remain standing for the God of Israel.
but as far as I'm concern, any lady putting on trouser are hell bound. even if she's a pastor, her name is in hell already

Is good that you said.." As far as you are concerned"....but its not you concerned...

Ure already going against the bible...thou shalt not judge...
Please seek sound knowledge, before you deceive a lot...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2018 BATCH A 'stream 2' Corps Members. / Injustice In The Payment Of Lagos State NYSC Allowance / NYSC Prospective Corps Members Nationwide Peaceful Protest #NYSCLetUsServe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.