Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Assure One Hundred Percent You Will Get A Job Of Your Dream - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Assure One Hundred Percent You Will Get A Job Of Your Dream (822 Views)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Assure One Hundred Percent You Will Get A Job Of Your Dream by DennisD(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Like I wrote in the subject tab... you will get a job of your dream if you talk to me... simple systematic program will avail you that opportunity. Funny enough you don't have to pay anything to start with. Free consultation Monday through friday between the hours of 10.00 and 4.00 pm. This is my first post here likewise my first one week in Lagos Nigeria. I am Tobi a human resource expert. I want to share your testimony with the world of business.

Simply contact thesynergycorporation.com or WhatsApp 08135525567. Please call between the stated hours.
Good Morning

Check out my well articulated system designed CV that Human Resources expert can't say no to.

1 Like

Re: I Assure One Hundred Percent You Will Get A Job Of Your Dream by iykemanchi(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Good day Op.. i'm really in need for an employment. Frankly speaking, i have little or no work experiance. But i belive there is something special in me. I just feel this greatness in me, but i lack fundamental opportunities to let it out. Though i'm in my second year/final stage of my Msc program (HRM) in umudike. Its been 6yrs after my service and i've been applying from one job to another. Do you think i still stand a chance of actuallising that dream of becoming a great HR Manager of any great firm (if not multinational), company or organisation.

Thanks
Re: I Assure One Hundred Percent You Will Get A Job Of Your Dream by DennisD(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Well, sincerely anybody quote me just anybody can work professionally anywhere the hubris of professionalism is not the order of play... good enough you are in line... and yes greatness is who you are. You only need some sort of guidance. Reach out to me through the available platform and I will guide you as much as possible.
Re: I Assure One Hundred Percent You Will Get A Job Of Your Dream by Emmaesty(f): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
@OP, you made an error in the career summary of the lady. Kindly revise, it's I understand and not I understands.

I hope this people know that their CV is being uploaded on other sites sha

(1) (Reply)

N Power Applicants Share Your Experience Here / Breaking: Recruitment In BBC News Nigeria. / Retirement Benefit Advisory Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.