Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors (30402 Views)

Make Your Home More Beautiful With Our "pandemic season" Promo / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
undecided undecided undecided

Have an A.C

Have a Play Station

Have a good home theater

Have lots of beer in the fridge!!

This is for just my guys them!! wink

I concur
I got the PS4 pro though
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayAjoku:
i swear guys will not want to go . girls will be forgetting their stuffgrin

lol.. na the way cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

I concur
I got the PS4 pro though

wow... you dey lag?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

wow... you dey lag?

Yep
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

Yep

We will reason later
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Britain4(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
I need people to visit me..... .... Don't know why my area people dey fear me.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by AuroraB(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Which visitor undecided

Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Ofemmanu1: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Drsheddy:

Do you mean AFON** dam??

You never shi.t outside before?!
Hypocrite flat.head.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
suethebastard:
The must not visit abeg....and why should a visitor dispose her sanitary pad in my house? She had better take it to her house for better disposal.
Lastly if u don't feel comfortable in my house then go to ur house.
hmm sound sultan
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by elitejosef: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
undecided undecided undecided

Have an A.C

Have a Play Station

Have a good home theater

Have lots of beer in the fridge!!

This is for just my guys them!! wink

Have a stand by generator and a 50littre of fuel
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by tchituz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
ps4 FiFa17 everyday at least 5male visitors till night..

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Emodeee: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Why should I turn my room to a museum

miss yewande. how is your boyfriend?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Yewandequeen(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Emodeee:

miss yewande. how is your boyfriend?
Do I know you??

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Yewandequeen(f): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Britain4:
I need people to visit me..... .... Don't know why my area people dey fear me.
Maybe ure not friendly, nice, courteous or homely.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Emodeee: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Do I know you??

really! it's a simple question. how is your boyfriend?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Yewandequeen(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Emodeee:

really! it's a simple question. how is your boyfriend?
Which one did I introduce to you?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by babapressy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good idea
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Emodeee: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Which one did I introduce to you?

ma bi nu. thought a gorgeous lady like you should have a boyfriend. sheee o mind kin slide si dm e?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Yewandequeen(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Emodeee:

ma bi nu. thought a gorgeous lady like you should have a boyfriend. sheee o mind kin slide si dm e?
Wrong number
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by Emodeee: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Wrong number

let me dial it.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by ericmor: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
All you mean is to have money. Money is good
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by MrOdyssey(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Synonym: Nothing gives a man joy like the phrase "Go and lock the door"....

Thats for learners. A guy sharp is suppose to know he ought to lock the door the moment a lady steps in.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by mistermaster: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
what kinda of mumu thread is this one....why I go wan attract visitors to my house, it's neat already and I don't have to go extra miles in attracting them

instead all these boys go just turn my place to refugee camp
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by AleeDee(m): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Good food. I luv food man
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by okrote4real: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2017
seunlly:

Whoa. u will need to do extra work.
I nor understand both of una ooo.Lol. Extra work as in cleaning the outter toilet? grin
seunlly:

Whoa. u will need to do extra work.
I nor understand both of una ooo.Lol. Extra work as in cleaning the outter toilet?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors by modsRbastard: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Synonym: Nothing gives a man joy like the phrase "Go and lock the door"....

There is something more bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.