Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,683 members, 7,844,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) (26180 Views)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by iamtardey: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
all I see nah few cows wey dey graze jejelly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by tundejulius(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
I thought by now the government of Edo should be proactive by about this activity of this men is it until they start to kill the children because they want to feed the cattle then action will be taking.let cry out now befor this evil men do unthinkable. proudly NAJIA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
its not new. na change we want
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by tobida: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cow sef sabi read now...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by McElvis: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
but I can only see 5 responsible Cows eating peaceful .. Una want make recession kill the cows before .. let's have conscience

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
No be grass them dey chop abi d school wan chop the grass. they are just helping to mow the lawns.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where Benin suppose show power them no go show am. Carry baba agba, touch one cow, make em day dance Davido chuku chuku...

I swear those herdsmen go give better chance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by ehispapa(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
how in the first place do you keep kids to learn in such forest of a school. they attract the cows as far as i am concern. this is what happens when you treat your citizens like animals.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Bestman111(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Again
Anyways, since nothing happened wen they entered d first time, why won't they repeat it?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
dem voted for change .... buhari is a mad cow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by darkckUSA: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
wawappl:
HOW CAN A SCHOOL BE THIS DIRTY? IF THE SCHOOL CANNOT CUT THE GRASSES, PLEASE ALLOW THE CATTLE TO DO THEIR JOB.

Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Which one is invade again..... when the school is already invaded by what the cows need.

It is a symbiotic relationship. They are helping to clear up the grasses and take care of their hunger in the process EOD

The way you lay ur bed, so you lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Alariwo2: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ssme way they invaded Nnamdi Kanu mother's privacy in Abia that year, having serious carnal knowledge of the poor woman leaving her with sores in her private part
She hasn't enjoyed sex with papa Nnamdi ever since. Same thing in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi

Fulani herdsmen should be called to order now!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chei these Fulani herdsmen's dey go school and causing wahala eh they are ode. angry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by ivolt: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
pmc01:
Not making a case for the action, but the cows seem to be feeding on the lush green grass and not roaming around the classrooms. How did they chase the students away?
I'm only making a case for objective reporting here as against sensationalism.

Cows being in a school environment is itself an anomaly and should be condemned,
there is no excuse to be made here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
What do you expect from a country where cows are valued more than humans.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Sunshine1969: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some post seems to promote hate and ignite talks! For cattle to eat grass in a school make it invading? Are grasses an economic crop? in as much as we condemn cattle rearers allowing cattle eat crops we should not make it look as if we don't eat cow meat. Discontinue spreading furious headlines please!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Guyman02:
Do you expect the Hausa and Fulani officer corp dominated Police Force to order their arrest when they are yet to arrest a single Arewa Youth for incitement? embarassed embarassed

Keep blaming hausa and fulani, that is why God almighty put them to govern you because you are full of lies, hate, and propaganda.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is just propaganda and sensationalization. Forever, cows has been grazing and going into schools etc wherever there is grass, is it right, of course not, who causes it? bad policing, lack of justice, lack of well marked cow routes, lack of training etc. So stop pointing finger and doing the blame game.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by xxgig(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
I went to a secondary school today in Edo state, I saw a herdsman with his cattle, I curiously asked who owns it, guess what? it belongs to someone in the community.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by naturebase: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
If 6 cows chewing on overgrown grass is called INVASION, what would you call a herd chewing on overgrown grass ___________?

(Take herd = 60 cows)

Answer must be between one to five words. You have 6 hours.

Good luck

Stay blessed. One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Chatbrainz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sometimes i imagine wat our government do abt all ov dix
So cattle no longer graze on fields anymore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
where is seun, stop rearing a dog, or we called you inverder
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Blinks586: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
seriously, this thing needs to be corrected
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by naturebase: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chatbrainz:
Sometimes i imagine wat our government do abt all ov dix

So cattle no longer graze on fields anymore

The other option is to introduce cattle farms which are costly to maintain and will directly affect meat prices. However, knowing Nigerians and their love for meat I'm sure it will still be bought. As this nomadic system is only causing wahala, the gorvernment should endeavor to promote this method. I believe it will solve a lot of issues.

Stay Blessed. One Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
How cow no go enta when fence no dey.....even my place for ikorodu, some days cow no go let you pass street. As long as d displaced boko northerners are within d area, their cow must follow...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
cattle needs education.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by TheKingsman006: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Call or whatsapp me on the number below to subscribe for tomorrow's (13/06/2017) sure game and be glad you did.
See images below for more..

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Princedunga1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wat nonse is dat I tink it better Igbo separate from all diz cow who call themself Hausa der are Rilly behaving lyk d cow de carry abt
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by jfleece(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
eleojo23:
Cows everywhere you go.
Could it be that Nigeria has truly become a zoo?

*thinking aloud*
Bros u nor go use laugh kill me ooooo...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by jfleece(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
eleojo23:
Cows everywhere you go.

*thinking aloud*
eleojo23:
Cows everywhere you go.

*thinking aloud*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown / Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.