Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park (17593 Views)

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by olaoye4(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
How? Pls put me through.my numbers is 08063377050
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by Judolisco(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bullhari007:
he died a coward
do u even knw d meaning of coward
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by columbus007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
na him yoruba people betray am cheesy,i fear yorus pass anything mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by Olivers(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
He's mad. Democracy park that has been there before his birth. Olobooko somebody.
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by NothingDoMe: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
Already, the purveyors of hate, mischief, baby factories, drugs, etc are here to spill potopoto on this thread. Se awa la ko ba yin ni? Sun re o Aare Ona Kakanfo!
Shuo. Why na.

Why you nor tell the gutter and vagina merchants to stay off our threads?
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by Bullhari007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Judolisco:
do u even knw d meaning of coward
just gerrout
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by jeeqaa7(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
free2ryhme:

No ibo man can do what abiola did

They will collect money and disappear
traitors
What did abiola do?
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by Obunike99(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Alright
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by Ajewealth123(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
jokinexcel:
This is an insult to the great Abiola, the yorubas and all Nigerians should push for the renaming of a big national asset after Abiola. Not park.
in what way did abiola help ondo state while he was alive?
He should even be happy in his grave a park is named after him to immortalize him.
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by free2ryhme: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
jeeqaa7:

What did abiola do?

what did you hear or read
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by Burgerlomo: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good job
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by SeyiIrawoDidan: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Shuo. Why na.

You nor get mouth? Tell those people from your side yourself.
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is it true that ABIOLA sank ship loaded with bibles?
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by ioreth69(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
ademoladeji:

Ofe Okpa
grin grin grin
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by greymiles: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Have you noticed the dull posts throughout today. Only talk of biafra woke Nairaland up.
empty barrels makes d loudest noise.

bet wait, wen has nairaland number of post been an achievement?

Irrelevant tins makes a fool happy.
But I won't blame u, it's because u dnt knw ur biological father. Baby factory tin
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by PDJT: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
Nice one...am yet to see nnamdi KANU primary school

-I know you're seeking attention.

-But having said that, I love the banter between Ndi-Igbo ebem and Ndi-Yoruba. And I always win against Mr. Ade.
Yorobba no get talent for banter I swear! grin

Note: The only issue I have on this forum, is the stiffly, thin-skinned Mods.
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by NothingDoMe: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
greymiles:

empty barrels make d loudest noise
* Yawns *

Noise=Traffic

Makes the owners of Nairaland happy.
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by ozoneboy(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2017
free2ryhme:

No ibo man can do what abiola did

They will collect money and disappear

traitors
Opadokun, Yoruba leaders collected dollars from Abiola's killers - Al-Mustapha - PM NEWS Nigeria
grin una sabi do........
Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by olajizz01(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Guyman02:
I am still wondering how IPOB and MASSOB were able to turn the 50th anniversary of Biafra into an international event that has dominated every discuss in Nigeria since May 30th 2017.
June 12 is here and apart from SW Govs mediocre events of naming parks and gardens after Abiola, it is not being mentioned anywhere nationally. The Ag. President didnt even acknowledge it in his speech or make a national broadcast in his honour like the Americans do every January 15th to remember Martin Luther King Jr as an Icon freedom and democracy.

Here we can see SW Govs trying hard to make noise about June 12 with public ceremonies but Igbos use of Total Silence and sit at home order became Golden and very loud.

I dont like Nnamdi Kanu or his IPOB but I have to doff my hat for the feat they achieved, to make themselves the most popular topic in Nigeria today without use of any form of violence or street protests or even public ceremonies like this one here
Stay there dey deceive yourself,since the ipob constitutes nuisance in the country,what is there achievement,since your albino dilector managed to escape from prison,he has started running around like an headless chicken parading himself as an hero while feign sickness in kuje b4 releasing him and left behind his fellow criminal,MKO was asked to denounced his mandate and promise to release immediately,but he stood his ground and told them that he will rather die in custody than doing that,that was a sign of brave and couragous man not like some people's leader who started a war and fled to cote d ivoire and one dilector who have started growing gray hair in less than two yrs in prison.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park by SeyiIrawoDidan: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Shuo. Why na.

I told them but using expired hard drugs has a negative effect on hearing. There motto: potopoto must be spilled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Eulogizes Goodluck Jonathan / Falana: Our Lawyers Waited For 4 Hours To Receive Sowore / APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.