Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

"No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu (4798 Views)

Breaking!!! IPOB Announces Biafra REFERENDUM Date / Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by GrandGarcon: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
June 12, 2017
UMUAHIA - A team of Biafra Writers were warmheartedly welcomed by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, director of radio Biafra and Biafra TV; Nnamdi Kanu, at his residence in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia in Abia State, who paid him homage on June 11, 2017.
While addressing his visitors, with his voice thundering like those days on radio Biafra, Kanu said “IPOB is undefeatable, resolute and indivisible. I told you on radio Biafra that Hausa Fulani will beg us to go, and I also told those who visited me before 30th May that after our SIT-AT-HOME, it will start happening. Today, Arewa is begging us to go”
He also announced that there will be no election in Anambra state and Biafraland at large. In his word, “come November 18th Anambra will be completely locked down, there will be no election in Biafraland until they give us a date for referendum”. He made it clear that there will be a civil disobedient about election in Nigeria, stating that Biafrans will not only boycott Anambra election but will also resist any election in Biafraland.
“heaven bear me witness, they will know that, we have not only come to bring Biafra with us, but to make sure that the name Nigeria will never again appear in geography. By the time i am done with this contraption called Nigeria, those who answer Nigeria will be ashamed to wear anything with Nigeria color” he said.
Read Also: Biafra: Leave Our Land, Go Back To Biafra. Northern Youth Insists.
Nnamdi Kanu lambasted those who are writing garbage, exaggerating what our brothers in Ijaw and others in the river line areas did not in real sense say, “why would someone say that our people in Ijaw have rejected Biafra when they have not said so, let me ask them, can someone deny himself? How can one say because they are not Igbo, therefore they are not Biafrans? This is media propaganda, and we must counter that junk purred by some Hausa/Fulani in disguise”.
Speaking about the quit notice given to Biafrans in the northern Nigeria by the so called Arewa youth backed by their elders, Kanu said “Anything I say, surely come to pass, I said that a day will come when they will ask you people to leave the north, it is happening now. “ All Biafrans who left their fathers land and went ahead to build mansions in another man’s land, people who have been killing you right from time, the time have come, they should come back home or, we shall use them as sacrifice”.
Speaking about people leaving IPOB, Kanu he said; I am not worried because Chukwu Okike Abiama said I should come, and that only hundred men will restore Biafra. The more the weak ones leave the strong ones will come, the more the strong ones leave, the stronger people will come, until Biafra is restored. We do not rest our hope in any man or countries but the Most High, because he is the only one that will give us Biafra, mark my words, Biafra will come under our watch”.
Read Also: Biafra: Breaking! Afenifere Tells Southerners To Leave The North; Northern Elders Backing Their Youths
“Let me end by saying; if we were able to give order that people should sit at home and they obeyed it, and if our people can hearken to my words not to vote in any election conducted in Nigeria, then I must tell you, Biafra will come. Am doing this because Chukwu Okike said I should come”

6 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by softmind24: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Super1Star: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
This Lunatic Scammer is deceiving the gullible ones that bought the Biafrau.d Passport again!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you fail to vote, who will not have representation at all levels?

That is what they call Self-Marginalization.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Thegoodlord(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
There was a former country

9 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Odingo1: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Super1Star:
This Lunatic Scammer is deceiving the gullible ones that bought the Biafrau.d Passport again!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and you think you have a country

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Super1Star:

PDP and APDA are counting on their votes o

7 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
How that one take be our business.
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by NwaAmaikpe: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked

I concur sir.....

Afara Ibeku on my mind!!
To dine with the leader of the freeworld, the people's director; Nnamdi KANU the Brave.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Splendid235: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
This has been my campaign and with it,the issue is settled. those saying we should vacate our seats in the national assembly will now see that there are better ways to do it.no more election in BIAFRALAND.osetiala oo!!!

9 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fool

4 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Scammers everywhere NNAMDI KANU for senate federal republic of Nigeria 2019

3 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by greenermodels: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
i would comment when i have seen the source link.

2 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by GrandGarcon: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Splendid235:
This has been my campaign and with it,the issue is settled. those saying we should vacate our seats in the national assembly will now see that there are better ways to do it.no more election in BIAFRALAND.osetiala oo!!!
Exactly bro. Keep on keeping on.

5 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by NASTYNASOSO: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
THIS IS NO NEWS.
THEIR ELECTION, THEIR LAND
LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT, EVEN IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SEND LEGISLATURES AND SENATORS TO ABUJA ITS THIER BUSINESS. SINCE THEY SAY THEY ARE BIAFRANS ALLOW THEM BE.
ITS VERY NATURAL THIS IS SELF DESTRUCTIVE AND WILL SOW THE SEED OF DEVISION AND ENEMITY WITHIN THEMSELVES.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN AT LEAST FOR NOW

6 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Justiceleague1: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Super1Star:

Hypertension grin
A4onja grin

PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Fool

sorrowful painment grin grin
Cardiac arrest grin grin grin

Super1Star:

sophisticated mental grin grin

Op,sai nk..its the ppl's rights.

17 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Im an Anambra man and support what kanu said. No more elections in Biafran land starting with Anambra elections

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by NASTYNASOSO: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
HMMMM

THIS ONE NA MUMU THREAT JOOR
FOR YOU TO HAVE REFERENDUM YOU NEED A LEGISLATIVE APPROVAL. NOW HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH THIS UNDERLAYING FACT
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

4 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by EasternWind: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
A perfect response to those weeping as result of our sit at home.

More weeping abounds as we'll boycott elections soon starting with Anambra, so console urselves to wail another day

Salute my leader

Long may u live

13 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Only wawa and abakaliki people living in anambra state will boycott the election. Not that they matter anyway. I have no doubt that Anambra indigenes will come out in full force to return Obiano for a second term.

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Funlord2(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Very fake news!
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by LoveMachine(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please stay home so I can vote for myself and become governor!

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Mujtahida: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMM

THIS ONE NA MUMU THREAT JOOR
FOR YOU TO HAVE REFERENDUM YOU NEED A LEGISLATIVE APPROVAL. NOW YOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH THIS UNDERLAYING FACT
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
In other words what you are saying is that because the North has more number of reps than all the other geopolitical zines combined a vote for referendum to be inserted into the Nigerian constitution will fail? As in even by legislative means Biafra will fail, is that what you saying particularly in the light of your last paragraph?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by deedeedee1: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good for the igbos. Time for them to leave the country and start afresh

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Only wawa and abakaliki people living in anambra state will boycott the election. Not that they matter anyway. I have no doubt that Anambra indigenes will come out in full force to return Obiano for a second term.

GUY JUST SHUT UP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
If it's true what i just read, he earned my respect.

Op add a video to confirm it's not a scam.
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Those hypocrite slaves will come out and vote For their master GEJ if he contest oooo.

GEJ till 2019 in 2015,BIFRA we want in 2017....Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
If it's true what i just read, he earned my respect.

Op add a video to confirm it's not a scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LvlyWPGv5Q

3 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
What are these people demanding "equal rights and justice".
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Samusu(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Best decision ever, from the presidential elections to governorship will be inconclusive.
IPOB controls the narrative and the crowd, it is already a forgone case.

Civil disobedience comes in many ways and this is one of them, I am sorry!

5 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
. loonatic !

agbero park with zero brain. kneel down ASAP lemme smash ur cone head

6 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

Very fake news!
. afonja in panic mode . the news pain you shaaa

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eze Chima: The Aro Native Doctor & The True Story / Arrest Of The Masterminds Of Owo Massacres, The Army Lied(photos) / Accord Party Expels Joe Itiaba, 2 Others Over Alleged Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.