Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari (31276 Views)

Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) / "President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Care Less About Re-election" - Ismaeel Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by metronaija2: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo approves the appointment of Barrister Ismaeel AhmedB as SSA to the President on Social Investment Programmes.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/osinbajo-appoints-ismaeel-ahmed-as-ssa.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by GloriaNinja(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided BUHARI IS LOOKING GAUNT DAY BY DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by auntysimbiat(f): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Indirect way of saying

Ismaeel come chop small ooo

42 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Jorussia(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have been following Ishmael for about four years now,and i must say he is a very intelligent person. I wonder why he has not been giving a federal appointment all this while.Congratulations to pyo for correcting the mistakes of pmb.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by dessz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
na dem sabi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by maupe: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jorussia:
I have been following Ishmael for about four years now,and i must say he is a very intelligent person. I wonder why he has not been giving a federal appointment all this while.Congratulations to pyo for correcting the mistakes of pmb.
I and my colleagues interviewed him 3 or more times on our daily show. He came off as a smug know-it-all pompous proud a5s.

49 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Jorussia(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
maupe:

I and my colleagues interviewed him 3 or more times on our daily show. He came off as a smug know-it-all pompous proud a5s.
I guess u and your colleagues couldn't stand his intellectual dexterity.I am not surprised at ur perception about him,because most of our Journalists here in Nigeria can't handle interviews with guests who are intellectually sound.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by A7(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jorussia:

He is a member of Apc board of trustees, dat one no be appointment?

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Jorussia(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
A7:

He is a member of Apc board of trustees, dat one no be appointment?
Na buhari appoint am as APC bot member?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by A7(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jorussia:
Na buhari appoint am as APC bot member?

I no know oo. But the guy don scatter Pdp pata-pata before the elections, you watch their debate themed rubbing minds with some Pdp guys.? I swear one Pdp guy nearly cry in that debate.

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
A7:

I no know oo. But the guy don scatter Pdp pata-pata before the elections, you watch their debate themed rubbing minds with some Pdp guys.? I swear one Pdp guy nearly cry in that debate.
lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Caustics: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
osirijobanjo disappoints yet again

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
And What do we do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by veacea: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
So na Osibaba dey appoint for baba now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by ochallo: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
@Maupe , i think the right thing to say is "my colleagues and I."

The best advice, this man can give buhari whenever he has to opportunity to see him is to resign.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by dapyd1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
I thought the president is not in the country.

Who is he going to be advising?

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by opalu: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by lajoshua: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
maupe:

Wait oo, are you the "maupe" i'm thinking you are?
Maupe is on Nairaland!!
Interesting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
acting SSA I guess
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
I no fit laugh o!
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by ndidibabe(f): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
maupe:

This can not be Maupe Ogun.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by chuksanambra: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
maupe:

Please, pay no mind to this poster I quoted. He's a bored teen with an atrocious past and a bleak future.

He's an imposter who blogs to get money to eat.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by johnemeka(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
ACTING PRESIDENT APPOINTING FOR MAIN PRESIDENT. IS WA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by obailala(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by atirolu(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jorussia:
I guess u and your colleagues couldn't stand his intellectual dexterity.I am not surprised at ur perception about him,because most of our Journalists here in Nigeria can't handle interviews with guests who are intellectually sound.

Not like moupe ogun and chambalen of channelstv
They can handle anybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by feelgoodInc: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
how do you appoint someone to work in an empty office,... can I get an explanation. maybe there's something I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmy4lov:
undecided congratulations to you fine boss..

Samsung s5 for sale 50k Lagos 07065173203
fone is not an investment bro. I'm crying for u
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by johnemeka(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
May God help us...
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by dapyd1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is he the one to appoint an SSA for Buhari?

Isn't it the president that will decide who will be his advisor.

Except Buhari gave him the go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari by jaytime(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
He's the acting president na. I'm sure that appointment was in the works before Mr President travelled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.