Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media (15910 Views)

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Caustics: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2017
azimibraun:
see what the brilliant guy under you wrote about the "scammers" that's how to contribute to a topic. I guess the op just mentioned one of your characteristics and it got you mad Op wel done jare. I like it when people do research or read and want others to share in it. Shallow or deep an attempt was made to educate.
i wish grin
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by SurePresident: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Ok.
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Houseofglam7(f): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2017
azimibraun:
e no early o! Between when you wake and when you comment about N100billion go don disappear from treasury into politicians pocket o! Nothing too early for naija. Some people done wake drink and got drunk for Ojota as we speak.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na American wonder
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Damcolly08(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Hi Groupies, lets do long term trade... I buy your itunes and Amazon cards at goodprice... Very reliable!! cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........ LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE *Amazon gift card with cash receipt - #300/1$ *itunes gift card #270/1$ Sell your iTunes gift card to me. With instant payment into your bank account. I buy the following denominations of iTunes card. $5 Many pieces $10 Many pieces $15 Many pieces $25 Many pieces $50 Many pieces $75 Many pieces $100. Many pieces *Legitimacy and transparency are my watchwords* I'm here to serve you better. WhatsApp or call 07036645832 08144877838
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by eustacey: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by repogirl(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2017
The snoopers are the worst..... One has to wonder what they are gathering the information for.

They will ask you a gazillion questions about your life and barely divulge a bit about theirs.

Creeps!
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by LilTyRoNe: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
The MTN Promo Reps writing mtn is in trouble upandan ones post to scam you.
The car and rice service and custom advertisers.
The jamb upgrade scammers.
The find a sugar mummy people.
The if you dont type amen by force thunder will fire you.
The pen enlargement and booob enlargement people, always looking and targeting posts with much comments.
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
OP, you forgot to add the "Show offs" - They like to show the world that their life is going perfectly and everything is fine and beautiful undecided
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by sisiklara3(f): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
The bullies/ E-warriors

Dem plenty for Nairaland.
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Onyinye15(f): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Onedibe1 post=57468192]
U r almost in all d posts,i guess u r a new comer.??Introduce urself,ada mazi[/quote

I need no intro, been there all the while kinda prefer ghost mood lol grin angry grin

Ife ana eme adirokwanu easy

Dalu nwanne mmadu

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by marooh: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2017
The Hyper nko...?
Them know say this thing na scam and lie and they keep hyping it as if na true without knowing that na Them them!

Abeg see ur latest awufu for my signature
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Odjesha: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Who social media epp ?
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by samJ17(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2017
the fake ones are the most annoying ones like God!!very very annoying,living fake lifestyles who are you trying to impress?? u see them posting abt everything being perfect but if u look closely they don't have food to or eaten once a day
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Maxvasia(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Caustics:
Rawbish. Op go hang yourself. angry

what class is this undecided
Spotted.
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Maxvasia(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Onyinye15:
The faceless

Slay gays

grin grin
There are only slay queens and sly mamas. There is ntn like slay gays. Men dnt attempt to slay

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Maxvasia(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Onedibe1:

U r almost in all d posts,i guess u r a new comer.??Introduce urself,ada mazi
Lol
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
OP, you forgot to add, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's supporters club!
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by newslifeop: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by oluspicy: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
The Perverts.

The Recharge Cards Beggars.

Nice one Op
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Onedibe1: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Onyinoye15 post=57469582][/quote]
Lol...ndewo
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by belovedsamex(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Onyinye15:
The faceless

grin grin

But you are also faceless...biko gosim ihu gi.
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Onyinye15(f): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
more reason u should stay off lol shocked

lets unmask when you are ready. gosi ihu nke gi

belovedsamex:

But you are also faceless...biko gosim ihu gi.
Re: 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
My Uncle always pick a fight with me like he doesn't know how evil I can be.. I changed my name on Instagram To..
" Your Village People"
When I Followed Him It Reads "Your Village People Is Now Following U".
Since morning he has finished 5 bottles of
Anointing Oil.... I've started pitying him self.
Should I tell him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Mabudala: New GSM Company In Nigeria / Itel Unveils Flagship Itel S23+ Smartphone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.