Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos (9434 Views)

AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family / Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos / P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by iamlordpromise(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Domo and Crissy are so in love! The couple who are already engaged have had their first baby on 14th of March via artificial insemination.

See details + about 10 more photos at:-

http://nobleprimes.com/lesbian-couple-rock-matching-outfits-son-beautiful-family-photos/

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
M jst speechless.
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by rheether(f): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
The guy is cute..
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Judgment day will not be cool. I know cry
What is this rubbish now?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by maxman1: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sometimes we tend to forget what is wrong from right. Lesbianism has become a thing to celebrate. Where is our morals.

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
wait yawa dey oo
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
how come they have a baby

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
child would grow and be like "where is dad?"

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
two mad people.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Sammypope4all(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
That child might eventually turn gay/lesbian/bysexual/professional LovePeddler/ cus of the messed up upbringing he's/she's gonna get.

...Grateful for the kinda parent I have.

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Jfrankination(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
who is the impregnantor nd who is the impregnantee?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by siie: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jfrankination:
who is the impregnantor nd who is the impregnantee?
Try to read the post first b4 typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please can a man become a lesbian?
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by praizblog: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
whr d pikin com from

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who gave them permission to adopt a baby?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by gloriadadiva(f): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
They adopted the child... Chai undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by gloriadadiva(f): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
K :
Who gave them permission to adopt a baby?
if gay can then why not lesbians. Anyways judgment day go hot. I don't want to judge anyone lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Came: 4:47am On Jun 13, 2017
When Jesus is out of your life, you can never do anything right.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by tommybliss007(m): 4:54am On Jun 13, 2017
this life is losing it value

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2017
These charlatans are now promoting lesbianism. I wonder why this OP is promoting lesbianism. This is not natural. Even if they must do, keep it to yourselves.

The only day I will have problem with gays is the day I see any Lesbian talking to my sister or a homosexual talking to my brother. What I will do to him or her has not been invented.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by crazyABO(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
The guy is cute..
shey u will be her or should I say his baby mama
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by crazyABO(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2017
gloriadadiva:
They adopted the child... Chai undecided
they never dd that's how u fail exam angry they dd insemination according to the ops write up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by crazyABO(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Please can a man become a lesbian?
ur own madness no be for this planet we all knw dah sad
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by 9ineTECNIQX(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2017
siie:
Try to read the post first b4 typing rubbish.

It seems yo one of em man

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by siie: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2017
9ineTECNIQX:

It seems yo one of em man
I'm sure you dn't even understand the post ..If u do, how did she got pregnant??
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by akblings(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Angels of the LORD wat are we still waiting for?

Are the trumpets no ready??

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Jj222(f): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2017
its their life they can do anything wit it. sin is sin guys sleeping wit girls dat is not their wife n some of our girls sleeping wit married men. is all the same ; if as a guy you want to sleep wit a girl go marry her . so my dear all sin are equal. we all will face judgment. ask urself are you free from sin?

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by kennyonthrone(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Why son?why not daughter
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by potbelly(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Where did the semen Come from? No be man...
Y'all keep deceiving yourselves... undecided
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Pavore9: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
I feel for that boy. sad
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by gloriadadiva(f): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
crazyABO:
they never dd that's how u fail exam >sad they dd insemination according to the ops write up undecided
you are high on cheap drugs. Must you now insult yourself Didirin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by stanway(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
cute couple,,,I don't care bout your sexual orientation ass long ass you are nice to me I will be same to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 / 7 Years After Dagrin Died, These Are 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / Olamide- Confession Aiye Complet Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.