Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos (9483 Views)

AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family / Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos / P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Funlord2(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Please can a man become a lesbian?

Yes! A mad man.....like caitlyn jenner!
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by firebaby(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
Judgment day will not be cool. I know cry

What is this rubbish now?

True GOD is Reaaaaaaallllly patient undecided
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by XCELsis(f): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
how come they have a baby
adoption I guess
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by crazyABO(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
gloriadadiva:
you are high on cheap drugs. Must you now insult yourself Didirin grin
emabinu ma kiss
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by mukhcech(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
siie:
Try to read the post first b4 typing rubbish.

It is like you are drunk.
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by mukhcech(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jj222:
its their life they can do anything wit it. sin is sin guys sleeping wit girls dat is not their wife n some of our girls sleeping wit married men. is all the same ; if as a guy you want to sleep wit a girl go marry her . so my dear all sin are equal. we all will face judgment. ask urself are you free from sin?

If you are not married. I hope you can say this truth to the man in your life. Can you?
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by MrRichmond: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
maxman1:
Sometimes we tend to forget what is wrong from right. Lesbianism has become a thing to celebrate. Where is our morals.

Morals is relative and dependent on the society's rules and norms.
If the lesbians in the picture are living in a society where same sex relationships are permitted, then you have no right to use your own society's moral compass to judge them.
unless you are coming from a religious angle, then I gats comot my hand from your matter...
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Milliano007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
still dey can't beat the fact that two opposite sex produce DAT baby.........male & female not female and female lolz....stupidity
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Airforce1medic(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
how come they have a baby
a man's sperm was used on one of them through a means known as:artificial insemination.
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by chineduemmao: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
The guy is cute..
which guy?
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by chineduemmao: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
let me educate some people artificial insemination is a medical procedure where a healthy sperm (bought from a sperm bank) is injected into a woman's uterus for fertilization of any available ovum, so that's how the Lesbo got pregnant just that only the female-Lesbo agrees to get pregnant while the alpha-Lesbo becomes the man of the house... funny huh? my only concern is for the innocent baby who has more chances of growing to be a lesbo too
I bi ean cry before but mak I hold myself.
God I no follow ooo!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by nichoblaze(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jj222:
its their life they can do anything wit it. sin is sin guys sleeping wit girls dat is not their wife n some of our girls sleeping wit married men. is all the same ; if as a guy you want to sleep wit a girl go marry her . so my dear all sin are equal. we all will face judgment. ask urself are you free from sin?
dis babe it seems u a lesbian also...imagine ur statement sin is sin....if so go and smash a dog cause its also a sin...
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op, stop promoting homosexuality!! It's against the law angry
Re: Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos by 9ineTECNIQX(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
siie:
I'm sure you dn't even understand the post ..If u do, how did she got pregnant??

Through artificial insemination

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi Now A Father; Welcomes Baby Boy... See Pic / Rihanna And Chris Brown Spotted Together In Berlin / Top 10 Highest Paid Artiste In 2018,pay Per Show, Wow See What Wizkid Gets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.