Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gulf Conflicts And The Muslims Dilemma – Sheikh Dhikrullah Shafi’i - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gulf Conflicts And The Muslims Dilemma – Sheikh Dhikrullah Shafi’i (531 Views)

The UNSC Passes A Resolution To End All Conflicts Around The World / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf / Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulf Conflicts And The Muslims Dilemma – Sheikh Dhikrullah Shafi’i by BarometerNG: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
The diplomatic row that recently engulfed the Gulf region is rapidly taking a worrisome dimension. The escalation that trailed the unfolding scenario is indeed giving keen observers another sleepless night, fearing the consequences of any breakout of hostilities or war in the most peaceful part of the world.
Turkey disapproves of the sanctions on Qatar as the crisis continues to deepen and new countries get on the bandwagon to freeze diplomatic ties with the … This unfortunate development has thus put the Muslims in a fix. Some simply got confused on what to do, finding it exceedingly difficult to determine on which side of the divide to pitch their tent of justice.

I, therefore, offer to submit the following to guide our position and judgment regarding the escalating scenarios. First, the Quran says: “And if two parties among the believers quarrel, make peace between them; but if one of them acts wrongfully towards the other, fight that which acts wrongfully until it returns to Allah’s command; then if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably; indeed Allah loves those who act equitably.” (Al-Hujurat, 49/9) When two Muslims fight, the responsibility of other Muslims is to mediate and ensure it is settled.

Read more https://barometerng.com/gulf-conflicts-and-the-muslims-dilemma-sheikh-dhikrullah-shafii/

(1) (Reply)

Putin Becomes First President To Give Free Land To All Citizens / European Court Sentences Baby To Death / BREAKING: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Quits - Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.