Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Procurement And Supply Guyz Come In Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Procurement And Supply Guyz Come In Please (512 Views)

Procurement Analyst At Mobil Producing Nigeria unlimited / Procurement And Supply Companies / Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procurement And Supply Guyz Come In Please by y4code(m): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is there any office or training center in Lagos or Ogun state where i can learn procurement and supply?

Is there any office i can work with where i can gain an experience in procurement and supply in Lagos?

ALL I WANT IS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD

Please Nairalanders, if you know any place i can learn procurement and supply link me up i will be very grateful

I'm ready to learn cuz I'm want to sit for the professional exam in November and willing to go for both vocational and academical training.

please am open to all your suggestions and comments

All comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

Thanks
Grateful Heart.
Re: Procurement And Supply Guyz Come In Please by y4code(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Does that mean there is nobody on nairaland that is in procurement and supply field
Re: Procurement And Supply Guyz Come In Please by y4code(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Professoinals in procurement come to my aid i need ur help...
Re: Procurement And Supply Guyz Come In Please by y4code(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Professional in procurement and supply come and help me ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Cadet Vacancy / Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated / Confirmation Letter And Probation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.