Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Question Of The DAY???? Specifically To GUYS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question Of The DAY???? Specifically To GUYS (516 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? / Question Of The Day / Funny Question Of The Day: Are All The Workers Of This Bank Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The DAY???? Specifically To GUYS by Fransisco911(m): 1:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Plz , a quick question
U have a girl u wonna get married to ,she has never cooked for you ,so u decided to give her 25k to cook rice and stew with chicken , she went to the market, buys everything with a whole chicken, cooked the food, and when she served you , you found out she served you the neck of the chicken .......what would u do , Call her to order or Call off the wedding. ....?
Re: Question Of The DAY???? Specifically To GUYS by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2017
25K to cook rice and chicken stew shocked, i go need move in with you. I dey sure say na chevy drive you live.

If she serve me chicken leg sef i go chop am then immediately ask her to fetch me the two chicken thighs and the belly grin. Atleast na my 25K.
Re: Question Of The DAY???? Specifically To GUYS by sleeknick: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2017
cry
Ayeileee ohh ibosi ohhhh
Re: Question Of The DAY???? Specifically To GUYS by littlewonders: 2:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Na Golden rice and stew she want cook? Shuoo... Nothing fit let this mistake self happen even witch go read bible for guidance untop this matter.

No just try am ask watin I go do o.... cos e no fit happen for the first place. For we place; who no sabi road they reject message, make message for no send am message.

I don lost!

(1) (Reply)

Respect No Be Food / Nigeria Senate's Transfer Market Opens / See Tricks To Scare Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.