Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore (2421 Views)

ICPC: 2019 Budget Was Padded With N42bn / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Jimiyke(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2017
The Southsouth that produces at least 70 percent of the country's oil revenue which acconts for over 90 percent of the country's total foreign earnings got second to the lowest capital vote in 2017 budget of Apc/Buhari government...

The southeast and southsouth that combined produce over 90 percent of total national foreign revenue got the lowest capital votes...

Southsouth, you think Igbo man is your problem??

Receive sense!

Can anybody tell me what North Central contributes to Nigeria's revenue?

North Central N209 Billion

North West. N73.7 Billion.

South West. N48.97 Billion.

North East. N46.69 Billion.

South South. N35.31 Billion.

South East. N28.22 Billion.

1 Like

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by NothingDoMe: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2017
As usual.

Didn't you hear the mad words of Ngige? You cannot expect to reap from Buhari when you didn't invest in him.

1 Like

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by MediumStout(m): 5:08am On Jun 13, 2017
grin

The igbo's should have gotten 50k.

6 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by kolaaderin: 5:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Jimiyke:
The Southsouth that produces at least 70 percent of the country's oil revenue which acconts for over 90 percent of the country's total foreign earnings got second to the lowest capital vote in 2017 budget of Apc/Buhari government...

The southeast and southsouth that combined produce over 90 percent of total national foreign revenue got the lowest capital votes...

Receive sense!

Where is your source to this information. I will say you yourself is an eyesore.

6 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Fremancipation: 5:12am On Jun 13, 2017
The moment you bring up Biafra, all of a sudden you hear people talking nonsense yet look at what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Doublecheck: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2017
This is crazy, the entire figure for the South combined is not even up to NC

Why is NC/MB getting such figure? Is it because of Abuja, this is really bad

Please I need answers, Nigeria won't progress with things like this happening

Before I comment any further Op where is your source, So we can eat this food.
Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Kbanka: 5:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Jimiyke:

Receive sense!

OP, be a little more open minded. Get resource allocation for other countries let us compare.

Modified: Don't worry yrself. I commented that first one because I ddnt look well. According to what you're saying, the total funds shared is N441.89bn. Why now? Is it your driver that gave yu this information??

3 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Painment
Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Jimiyke:

Receive sense!

common sense which you clearly lack

4 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Amberon11: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Tell us what you contribute or keep quiet.
xstry:

common sense which you clearly lack

2 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Derawiz(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2017
pitiable

I thank God I'm not a Niger deltan sha, cos their political fathers in a quest for power sold out the destiny and inheritance of generations thousands of years to come.
They folded. their arms while IBB sold out old blocs in numbers like cabin biscuits, just look out the wedding of Alakija ''s son, the woman spent billions of Naira, billions of future in just one day and all they can do is run their mouth about Biafra.
If they like,let them not run their race in this struggle, they're complaining that oil is destroying their crops, in years time, cows would destroy even the little crops that they have left.
Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by seunmsg(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Mynd44 should come and close this misleading thread for breaking rule 8.

4 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2017
SYNONYM FOR THIS THREAD:
A. FAKE FAKE NEWS
B. IPOBIAFRAMASSOBIC NEWS
C. ONE OF THE ABOVE
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE

5 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by orunto27: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2017
How long will this last? Monkey de work Baboon de eat. The 36 States should be made fully autonomous for their Resource Control and only contribute uniformly to F.G.
Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Eggcelent(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Where Is Your Source?

This Is Nothing But Gibberish Designed To Unnecessarily Whip Up Needless Tribal Sentiment.

OP, What Do You Personally Stand To Gain? Nothing

3 Likes

Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by smartty68(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by LadiIshola(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Mynd44 Please I recommend two things
1.) Please close this thread for feeding us with lies with the intention to mislead us
2.) Ban this handle for trying to incite anger and rebellion.
I so submit
Re: HOW 2017 Budget Was Shared Among 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria...eyesore by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

See Some Expatriates That Worked In Ozubulu Based Industry In Anambra State / Newly Inaugurated Biafra Security Service On Parade In Aambra State / Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.