Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years (27964 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by stagger: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
No be MMM? Useless comedian. Why did he not receive advice from a Biafran? Let him receive sense abeg!
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by heybee72(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2017
jhudit:
Maybe it's MMM he lost millions to.
It's not maybe.. I remember him swearing and cursing timi dakolo on stage for introducing him to mmm. .. It might look funny to the crowd that day... Buh í know he was pouring out his mind...
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by Sanchase: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Yes he invested N15 million in MMM with the hope to cash 30 million through referals, interests but he lost all undecided

jhudit:
Maybe it's MMM he lost2 millions to.
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by Ekakamba: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Sirpaul:
i pity your life
you berra don't try it
Haba sir, that ain't an option in my life. Just for laughs.
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
;

44m? abeg tell me another lie
I hope and pray yhu receive sense at d right tym
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by chibboy: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
oluwasegun400:
We all pass through hard times in life, including those who you think have arrived as comedian Seyi Law narrates his ugly past for those who have ears to hear.

For Seyi, life has not been a bed of roses at all for he has lost alot of millions that would have taken him to another level in his life.

Although these hard moments come and go but there were also times he appreciated God for hisfavor upon his life.

The comedian took to his IG page to share his ordeals and how he had lost N44million in two years, N30million on wrong business and N14million to his show.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/13/comedian-seyi-law-recounts-how-he-lost-n44million-in-two-years/

I SEE YOU AS A VERY GOOD COMEDIAL.. ATLEAST YOUR JOKES ARE NEVET DRY, ALWAYS ON POINT AND RIB CRACKING.. YOU ARE FUNNIER THAN BASKET MOUTH ..BOVI AND EVEN ALIBABA.AND AY SEF.. BUT THE THING IS.. YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT COMEDY AND BUSINESS ARE TWI DIFFERENT VENTURES.. COMEDY IS COMEDY AND BUSINESS IS BUSINESS.. WHEN LAST DID YOU READ A BOOK?.. ASK ALIBABA TO SHOW U HIS LIBRARY.. AY IS HIS STUDENT BASKET MOUTH IS VERY LEARNED.. SO IS I GO DYE.. WHAT ABOUT U?.. U HAVE TO HUMBLE YOURSELF AND LEARN THE ROOE FROM YOUR MATES O.. UNLESS U WILL FALL BACK TO WHERE U ARE COMING FROM . SHEYI LAW.. BE SMART ..ITS NOT TOO LATE
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by stevecantrell: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Hmmmm the way people throw around the word 'millions' these days you'll think we're in Zimbabwe

Dude we aint far from there... grin
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Reading this thread and going through some comments, it makes me wonder how some of us think. Someone was asking if the money was lost in Seyi Law's dream and another person confidently said it was a lie. My advice to such people is to never think everybody is facing what they are facing. Trust me on that!

44 million Naira is an amount Seyi Law can have. I don't know him personally but if he said he had such amount why then should i doubt? Again, not everyone is facing what you are facing. Selah! You that is doubting, you can make 44 million. It's very possible!!!
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by psp2pc(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mayflowa:

He is into motivational speaking now. He said he has abandoned comedy for good. It was here on nairaland. This is part of his motivational speaking to encourage folks that have lost a thing or two

hennnh hennnh, I did not know.
anyways not only 1 way to the market... whatever rocks his boat.
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Has he asked for anything from you? You cannot afford to refund him so even if thats what he wants just mind your business.
Talking about minding one's business, how did MY post invite YOUR opinion? angry
Ifa slap u ehhh
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by SmartyPants(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
TroubleMaker47:

Talking about minding one's business, how did MY post invite YOUR opinion? angry
Ifa slap u ehhh

Correcting people like you is my business. I'm doing it for your own good so be grateful ok?
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by LockDown69(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na MMM? grin
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by Bism(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
;

44m? abeg tell me another lie
ode just because you dont have it that you think others cannot invest such amount. learn a lesson from his story not casting stones.
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by oodua1stson: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't like this guy
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by Perfectaogwoc(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
I love these Guy for these piece of words he shared..DEA z wisdom in it...
most tymz in life and day to day Activities,we don't leave it to God...or let God to fight our Battle...The spiritual controls the physical that's what we tend not to understand...
at least he mentioned of let the work of thy hands,favour you...let God go before you in everything you do in life...

heart you Bro...you talk with Experience...most tymz we think We learn by Experience,but Experience ihz not the Best teacher.....Holy Spirit ihz the Best Teacher..

Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by rockboyfly: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hear bro, u's 1 of my favorite comedians. Bt speaking of hardwork, loyalty and kindness paying bck bro no disrespect we all need 2 get our motive right, dnt jst work 4 money only, dnt be loyal cos u wnt somethings only and dnt be kind 4 a payback and stay more close 2 ur maker "spiritually" we can't do without fall or falls. Ni igba ti Oluwa da ikolo sioni pada won dabi eni tio nla a ala God give us wisidom and insights 2 live till we exit.
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by joshing(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Freethought:

Can you prove its the truth?!
No & thats why I'm supporting him. I'm quiet about it
Re: Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years by CountDooku(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
You lost 44million still stand...I no know where I keep my 1000naira since 2days and my body dey do me somehow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / "Be Extra" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Traditional Attire (photo) / Tacha BBNaija: Uche Elendu "Why I Spent 100k On Cards To Vote For Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.