Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country (483 Views)

Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country by fortifiedng: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2017
US based Nigerian man asks God to forgive him for ever pledging to Nigeria as his country

CHECK SOURCE >>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/06/us-based-nigerian-man-asks-god-to.html
Lol. Arrant nonsense...

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country by smartty68(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Any sensible Nigerian should be ashamed of Nigeria... Outside our territory we're regarded as rogues...

Can't even remember the last time I sang the National Anthem or say the Pledge anyway...

1 Like

Re: US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country by freshest4live: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:
Any sensible Nigerian should be ashamed of Nigeria... Outside our territory we're regarded as rogues...

Can't even remember the last time I sang the National Anthem or say the Pledge anyway...
You are on your own o
Re: US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country by toxxnoni(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy grin angry

grin grin angry

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country by smartty68(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
freshest4live:

You are on your own o
Before nko undecided

Even if na the same mama and papa born us our your matter take concern me
Re: US Based Naija Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pleging Naija As His Country by subtlemee(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
He's even lucky to be abroad and he's still bothering himself...the day I leave this country I won't even remember the continent again talkless of Nigeria herself

(1) (Reply)

Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. / Opinion: Hebrew Should Be Made Compulsory In Our Curriculum / Former Speaker Commends Buhari For Restoring Nigeria’s Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.