Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life (9307 Views)

7 Signs That Your Dad Might Not Be Your Biological Father! — / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life by Debolala(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
A Revealed Enemy & a Secret Enemy, the most dangerous kinds of enemies are those who you love & think are your friend, but behind you, they envy, hate and plot against you!

Here are SIGNS to look out for in knowing who your Secret Enemy is:

1. Anyone who gets angry when good things happen to you is a Secret Enemy!

2. Anyone who tries to reduce the value of your Achievements & Success is an Envious Enemy in disguise!

3. Anyone who is intimidated by your Talent, Success, Anointing & Grace, yet holds a Special place in your heart, is a SUSPECT!

4. Anyone who speak well of you in your presence but runs you down behind, or speaks evil of you to others is a Secret Enemy consumed with Envy!

5. Anyone who belittle your potentials and personality is a Suspect!

6. Anyone who becomes Sad when people Celebrates you, yet claims to be your friend! That's an Enemy in disguise.

7. Any friend who plots secretly against you & betrays you, exposes your Secrets & Weaknesses is another Judas Iscariot!

Secret enemies try to be good friends and make you believe that you can always lean on their shoulders, but you may never suspect their true intentions as regards the information you share with them. Be careful!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/04/secret-enemies-signs-to-look-our-for.html
Re: 7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life by spartan117(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2017
"thou prepares a table for me In front of my enemies "
so I pay no attention whatsoever to secret ,open ,hidden ,passive, active, whatever type of enemy I need them to be there so that my table will be prepared!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life by pressplay411(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2017
An enemy is someone who plots one's downfall.
Be careful not to turn friend to a foe, and not to make your colleagues undermine you.

Bi isu eniyan ba nta ama fi owo bo ni. - yoruba adage
In modern translation- even if your success is overwhelming try as much to keep it low key.

How you present your success goes a long way in how others perceive you. It takes wisdom to be blessed and not incur enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse / Wake Up! We Need To Talk / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.