Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kwikcash From Etisalat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwikcash From Etisalat (2969 Views)

Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. / Review Of Etisalat Kwikcash Loan / Banks Refuse Naira Payment From Etisalat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwikcash From Etisalat by Rapture07: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2017
OVERVIEW

Kwikcash is a revolutionary financial inclusion product offered to Etisalat subscribers. Before now, Nigerians in need of a loan were forced to visit loan sharks, make embarrassing requests from family and friends, or submit to long queues and endless documentation at a financial institution. By simply dialing *561#, Etisalat subscribers can now obtain a cash loan delivered instantly to their bank account with no collateral or documentation required.

INSTANT

KwikCash is Nigeria's first instant mobile loan product. No more waiting in lines at the bank, requests for collateral, or endless documentation and process. Just dial *561# and your loan is instantly delivered to your bank account.

SIMPLE

KwikCash is simple to use and available to all qualified Etisalat subscribers. No smartphone is required. Just dial *561# and with a few simple steps you receive money in your account. Paying back the loan is just as easy. All done straight from your phone.

PRIVATE

With your permission, KwikCash analyses your personal data in real-time to determine the size of loan you qualify for. The more you use your phone and pay your loans on time, the larger loan sizes you have access to. No more borrowing from friends and family.
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by Rapture07: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Just got my loan of 100k
Very innovative from etisalat
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by smartty68(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Rapture07:
Just got my loan of 100k
Are you sure?
And what's the interest rates to pay back?
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by Rapture07: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:

Are you sure?
And what's the interest rates to pay back?

It varies within 10-15%.
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by smartty68(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Rapture07:

It varies within 10-15%.
Ok
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by smartty68(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Rapture07:
Just got my loan of 100k
Bros, 100k how

1 Like

Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by Rapture07: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:

Bros, 100k how

Yes 100k am not kidding about it.
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2017
How do I pay back? is it by cash or airtime
Re: Kwikcash From Etisalat by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rapture07:
Just got my loan of 100k
screenshot of the 100k loan. You think Etisalat are stvpid to give such huge loan to anonymous Nigerians with dirty mind?

This might just be another fraudulent way to hack ppls account and steal their funds after getting their bank details and password.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The New Ariaria Market / Cocoa Export Business / I Need Help From My Fellow Naija What Can I Do With 800k Pls: Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.