Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria (1307 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Some APC Senators Pledging Loyalty Are Fooling You, Omokri Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Saintsammurai(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2017
US based Nigerian man asks God to forgive him for ever pledging to Nigeria as his country..
Lol...
Nonsense....
cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Akissani: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
He is an ipob a.k.a Igbo
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by auntysimbiat(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
hmmm... too bad
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by johnbuck81(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
this is not right..even if you don't love "Nigeria" anymore u don't have to be tarnishing it's image this way in a public forum.. there are some persons that still love her.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Saintsammurai(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Akissani:
He is an ipob a.k.a Igbo
You see!!!!
You are one of the reason why the man is tired of the country..
so mush unnecessary tribal bullshits..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by agadez007(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Akissani:
He is an ipob a.k.a Igbo
You should attack the message and not the messenger

Answer with you church/mosque mind
what has Nigeria ever done for you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Saintsammurai(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
johnbuck81:
this is not right..even if you don't love "Nigeria" anymore u don't have to be tarnishing it's image this way in a public forum.. there are some persons that still love her.
Bro the image of the country has since been publicly tarnished by the guys in Malaysia, our politicians, our National football team, in fact i give up.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by MDsambo: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
God forgive me too

7 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by muyibaba222(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Good for him
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Saintsammurai(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
MDsambo:
God forgive me too
grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Akissani: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You see!!!!
You are one of the reason why the man is tired of the country..
so mush unnecessary tribal bullshits..
hypocrites.... kanu and his kinsmen started all this

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by GameGod(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
IPOB Miscreant.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
mumu people every country has it's ups and downs.

they only want to be known as Nigerians when the going is good. yet they want to reap the good of the land.

even the bible says pray for Jerusalem.
I bet this goat has not prayed for Nigeria in years.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Saintsammurai(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Akissani:
They started nothing..
what they asked for, was their right..

6 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Akissani: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2017
agadez007:
You should attack the message and not the messenger

Answer with you church/mosque mind
what has Nigeria ever done for you?
if you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Akissani:

Started what?

Nigeria has offered Nigerians NOTHING but pain and suffering.

6 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Walahi this one weak me.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by truth4u: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akissani:
He is an ipob a.k.a Igbo
At least, you have known that no biafran want to be in the same country with you.... But unfortunately, your diabolical goatic zombies can't survive without biafrans... What a shame for the goatic zoogerians

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by rainylad(f): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Bro the image of the country has since been publicly tarnished by the guys in Malaysia, our politicians, our National football team, in fact i give up.

The credit-card fraudsters in the Uk,US and internet scammers both home and abroad has done more danage to our image than the politicians and guys in Malaysia combined...

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by Eastfield1: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
another hate speech

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by kenny987(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
mumu people every country has it's ups and downs.

they only want to be known as Nigerians when the going is good. yet they want to reap the good of the land.

even the bible says pray for Jerusalem.
I bet this goat has not prayed for Nigeria in years.

Is it his one prayer that will do the magic then? Do millions not pray for ds country every other day? Talk of more practical steps beyond spiritual help please!
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by kenny987(f): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akissani:

You mean Nigeria was excellent, fine and dandy until Nnamdi Kanu came into the picture? So what did they see to talk about or raise hell over?

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by dudebuck: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
GameGod:
IPOB Miscreant.
nigerian scoundrel

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by dudebuck: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
kenny987:

You mean Nigeria was excellent, fine and dandy until Nnamdi Kanu came into the picture? So what did they see to talk about or raise hell over?
question and food for thought
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by kenny987(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akissani:
if you ask me, na who i go ask?

So u cannot even answer the question for urself as an individual? Yet u are quick to attack those who have pondered same question and found Nigeria wanting? So what's the basis of ur criticism and attack?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria by CrtlAltDel: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Replies Senate, Says Not Selling Dollars To Anyone At N200 Rate / Breaking News: Adebayo Faleti Is Dead / 5.5 Million Birthday Splash: Igbos Reject Rochas' Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.