Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... (884 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Teekrayne(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello everyone..

I'll keep this as short as possibly.

First of all, I am a muslim.

My dad is late and before his demise, he had this ifa oracle in a white breakable container in his wardrobe where he used to pour gin in it every morning.

There was a time I got infuriated cux this so called ifa oracle was not helping matter. We were rather getting poorer everyday.

One day, my dad was away, I accessed his wardrobe, hijacked d ifa oracle, took it to our pit latrine and den smashed it on it, straight into the loo it went. I was motivated by d story of prophet Ibrahim(AS) I heard.

After few days, my dad was trying to consult d oracle but it wasnt there. He got a bit worried.

To cut it short, I later told my broda about it who is a Christian.

Till this very moment, he still tells me that my decision to smash d ifa oracle has implications/consequences... and that there is a lot for me to do.

Over to the wisemen in the building.
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by RRWraith(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Nothing will happen to you,Your Christian brother just wants you to give ur life to Christ and possibly go for deliverance(which in my opinion is good). You are Free... something that couldn't kill you when it was in the wardrobe and even in your hand can't kill you now that it'd deep in the latrine
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by OtemAtum: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
First of all, you have religious intolerance by destroying the objects your father use for meditation. That's sheer ignorance on your part. You could destory it if only you bought it with your own money, not when it belongs to someone else. Every religion tries to possess at least one or more object of meditation and it is not a bad thing.
Nothing will actually haunt you, because these objects of meditation don't have any power in themselves. E.g the bible, the crucifix, the muslim tesbil and the rosaries if destroyed has no implications. But it is wrong to destroy any of them if they do not belong to you.

You may destory a million ifa objects so far you purchase them. You may destroy a million bible if they are yours, but if they aren't yours, then it is wrong.

In conclusion, it is wrong for you to destroy your father's object of meditation, but still there is no implication. It's a forgivable mistake and your father's spirit would have forgiven you already in his afterlife where he now knows more about life.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
You have done the right thing. Just go ahead and give your life to JESUS, pray and fast often and see how God will use you as a deliverer, to destroy every satanic oppression and objects in the lives of people.
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Teekrayne(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
RRWraith:
Nothing will happen to you,Your Christian brother just wants you to give ur life to Christ and possibly go for deliverance(which in my opinion is good). You are Free... something that couldn't kill you when it was in the wardrobe and even in your hand can't kill you now that it'd deep in the latrine

Legendary! Its a privilege rocking this platform with you.

God bless u for d swift response!
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Teekrayne(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
First of all, you have religious intolerance by destroying the objects your father use for meditation. That's sheer ignorance on your part. You could destory it if only you bought it with your own money, not when it belongs to someone else. Every religion tries to possess at least one or more object of meditation and it is not a bad thing.
Nothing will actually haunt you, because these objects of meditation don't have any power in themselves. E.g the bible, the crucifix, the muslim tesbil and the rosaries if destroyed has no implications. But it is wrong to destroy any of them if they do not belong to you.

You may destory a million ifa objects so far you purchase them. You may destroy a million bible if they are yours, but if they aren't yours, then it is wrong.

In conclusion, it is wrong for you to destroy your father's object of meditation, but still there is no implication. It's a forgivable mistake and your father's spirit would have forgiven you already in his afterlife where he now knows more about life.

Wow!

Your analysis is second to none. I pray to God to strengthen you always. I am very grateful for dis response. God bless
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Teekrayne(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Frederick7:
You have done the right thing. Just go ahead and give your life to JESUS, pray and fast often and see how God will use you as a deliverer, to destroy every satanic oppression and objects in the lives of people.

Thanks a bunch. I am very grateful.... God bless

1 Like

Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Frederick7:
am guessing yhu are a Christian, show me where in the bible Christ disturbed another persons religion.
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Teekrayne:
Hello everyone..

I'll keep this as short as possibly.

First of all, I am a muslim.

My dad is late and before his demise, he had this ifa oracle in a white breakable container in his wardrobe where he used to pour gin in it every morning.

There was a time I got infuriated cux this so called ifa oracle was not helping matter. We were rather getting poorer everyday.

One day, my dad was away, I accessed his wardrobe, hijacked d ifa oracle, took it to our pit latrine and den smashed it on it, straight into the loo it went. I was motivated by d story of prophet Ibrahim(AS) I heard.

After few days, my dad was trying to consult d oracle but it wasnt there. He got a bit worried.

To cut it short, I later told my broda about it who is a Christian.

Till this very moment, he still tells me that my decision to smash d ifa oracle has implications/consequences... and that there is a lot for me to do.

Over to the wisemen in the building.

I don't know which is the correct way to put it.
every deity is tailored according to the desire/perception of its worshipper. and verse versal.

yhu don't expect a deity of fertility to give wealth, or a deity of thunder,lightening to give wealth, Buh a deity of fertility can pave way for material wealth, Buh just know that its not its primary function, that's to create wealth.

point is don't be so quick to assume that everybody is desperate and wants to be extremely wealthy, some people do not have such motives and are contented , for some its simply not written in there stars.

yhur father worshipping an IFA deity doesn't mean he should be rich, especially if he doesn't want to be, IFA is his religion, his believe, his way of connecting with God. yhur father lived a long life "I assume" is it yhu that kept his life or do yhu know how his life came about.

yhu were wrong to have destroyed yhur father idol, as to whether or not it will haunt yhu, don't know Buh since yhur dad is dead I think yhur safe, gods live in the heart of whoever Carry's them, so yhur dad probably took his to his grave, unless the idol desired to be transferred to another living person, w usually a family member.

I have heard how a family idol, my family specifically ruined my dads elder brother, I think the deity has a thing for first borns, he been the first born was invited to come and be pouring libration to the idol from time to time, been highly educated , top of his career at that time, he was forming 21st century Christian, all the deity needed / wanted was acknowledgment, Buh the Broz was busy been stupid.

on his way back from one of their elder meeting, he was cruzing his car back to Lagos, he claimed he saw a got cross the road, on lookers said there was no goat, his car just left the road straight to a pole, lost his leg, his career, his wife left him, he lost everything.

sometimes too the character of the deity in question, should be considered, some deities are calm and forgiving not vengeful. others are not.

vengeful deity, would definitely seek revenge, other will laugh at yhur stupidity.

worry more about yhur fathers forgiveness cause yhu were very wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Teekrayne(m): 1:06am On Jun 16, 2017
chalantmike:

I don't know which is the correct way to put it.
every deity is tailored according to the desire/perception of its worshipper. and verse versal.

yhu don't expect a deity of fertility to give wealth, or a deity of thunder,lightening to give wealth, Buh a deity of fertility can pave way for material wealth, Buh just know that its not its primary function, that's to create wealth.

point is don't be so quick to assume that everybody is desperate and wants to be extremely wealthy, some people do not have such motives and are contented , for some its simply not written in there stars.

yhur father worshipping an IFA deity doesn't mean he should be rich, especially if he doesn't want to be, IFA is his religion, his believe, his way of connecting with God. yhur father lived a long life "I assume" is it yhu that kept his life or do yhu know how his life came about.

yhu were wrong to have destroyed yhur father idol, as to whether or not it will haunt yhu, don't know Buh since yhur dad is dead I think yhur safe, gods live in the heart of whoever Carry's them, so yhur dad probably took his to his grave, unless the idol desired to be transferred to another living person, w usually a family member.

I have heard how a family idol, my family specifically ruined my dads elder brother, I think the deity has a thing for first borns, he been the first born was invited to come and be pouring libration to the idol from time to time, been highly educated , top of his career at that time, he was forming 21st century Christian, all the deity needed / wanted was acknowledgment, Buh the Broz was busy been stupid.

on his way back from one of their elder meeting, he was cruzing his car back to Lagos, he claimed he saw a got cross the road, on lookers said there was no goat, his car just left the road straight to a pole, lost his leg, his career, his wife left him, he lost everything.

sometimes too the character of the deity in question, should be considered, some deities are calm and forgiving not vengeful. others are not.

vengeful deity, would definitely seek revenge, other will laugh at yhur stupidity.

worry more about yhur fathers forgiveness cause yhu were very wrong.

Thanks a bunch.

My sincere appreciation...
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2017
chalantmike:
am guessing yhu are a Christian, show me where in the bible Christ disturbed another persons religion.
so you don't know that people left the Traditions of their father's, left Idol worshipping through the ministrations of Jesus and of the Apostles and gave their life to Christ. Am guessing you are a pagan.
Re: My Brother Said My Dad's Oracle Will Hunt Me... by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Frederick7:
so you don't know that people left the Traditions of their father's, left Idol worshipping through the ministrations of Jesus and of the Apostles and gave their life to Christ. Am guessing you are a pagan.
did Jesus do that, am not asking about catfish, church going Christian, am asking about Jesus Christ, the one by whose name yhu claim to be call by, the one whose example yhu claim to follow, did Christ tire down any alter,shrine, did Jesus accuse or insult any deity during his time on earth.

was it not Jesus who said "give unto ceaser what is Creaser".

did God in the old testament not work with Balaam, even duo he was a pagan.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know / Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? / Osoosi Vs Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.