Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! (650 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! by deluxecad(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2010
I think she's running with the wrong pack. I foresee her very good reputation in NAFDAC badly tainted with blood stains from the blood spilled by the jackals she's involved with. Read the signs.
Re: Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
Dora does not need prayers, rather she needs wise councel and here is one:

Dora please resign now and do yourself and Nigeria a great favour.
Re: Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! by opokonwa(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
@both previous posters
If you were Dora, would you sincerely resign?

Don't pray for Dora
Pray that you get to the top like Dora
Re: Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
@Poster, I think this is the reason why I don't advocate for just about anyone have the ability to start threads on here. What in the world is this for? Doesn't she have a BRAIN of her own? Are you or any other person her caretaker in some way? Gosh!!! We need to start dealing with these people are that, people, rather than thinking them VICTIMS or imbeciles who need their hands held or something.
Re: Someone Should Pray For Dora Akunyili! by DeepSoul(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
Is she sick? cry

Get well, Aunty Dora sad

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Life Support Machines Arrive Ahead Of Yar’adua / Turai Checkmates Jonathan / Yar'dua Family Photo (old Skol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.