Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Masked Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Masked Love (12882 Views)

The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
ONE
'lazy girl' she muttered to herself as she made for the door, she jerked the door open and dashed for the kitchen. And from here in the walkway, the delicious aroma of beef egusi soup was already penetrating her nostrils and she just realised how long she had missed her mom's delicacies most especially soups which she rarely cooks in the school because her schedules was tight so there was no time to prepare soup,as for her two friends and roomates, those one don't even know how to prepare any food other than rice_jollof, mostly, so this left them with a daily food menue of noodles, tea or 'garri'. Finally, she is back from school to 'feed from mummy,s pot' as her two room-mates would always tease her. Her face beamed with smile as she thought of them, both from rich homes but very friendly and humble to the core; she met one of them at the administrative block during her year one in the school when she was looking for a vacant hostel to occupy, they got talking and that was how their friendship started.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Love by Shakyroh320(f): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
am honoured to be the first nairalander to comment,kip it rolling
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Am also honoured 2 have u here
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2017
WELCOME
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
That was when she opened up and stated her plight to her new friend whom to her utmost suprise proposed to her to come and join them in a self-contain apartment off-campus. That was how they lived together since then.
"Rose and Jane" she muttered their names as her smile expanded. She could hear the not-so -clear sound of the television and she was sure it must be Luke, her elder brother and perhaps her father too, if he has not dossed off. She gently pushed the kitchen door it it whinned in respond, and there was her mom pounding yam in a mortar looking more gracious with a smile crossing her face. That was her mom always smiling in everything she's doing, you can't ever detect anger on her face because her beautiful face was always ardoned with a smile as if it was her facial status. Immidiately her mum noticed her presence, she broke out into relentless laughter. Tina knew why she was laughing so she didn' bother to ask, she only dragged herself into the kitchen andshut the door behind her.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2017
"So stupid of me" she cursed herself.
"come on,"he mother cooed"i was expecting that, i knew it, i told you to go and have a rest but you insisted on helping; you then went off to change and never returned only for me to peep your room and found your far in wonderland" she laughed as she continued her pounding and stopped when Tina opened her mouth to say something.
"Well, i went in to change, then lay on the bed to chat with friends on facebook.......and then....slept off" she said in a guilty tone."am sorry, mum, was very tired" she added.
Her mother shook her head smilling."i knew you were very tired, that was why i offered you an opportunity to go and rest but you refused; i knew that when you enter your room you might fall like a sac on your bed and doze off" Her mother was always predicting her.
"i was exhausted" Tina repeated.
"When you were insiting on helping me, i knew it was a mere bluffing from an overjoyed girl who was simply happy to be back home, so i don't blame you" he mother said

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Shakyroh320(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
"Moreover" she continued "i strictly odered your brother not to disturb you while you explore in your dreams"
"so what can i help you with?"Tina laughed.
"do you still remember how to pound yam?" her mother asked raising her brows.
"why not" Tina answered taking the pestle from her mother;her mother stood up from the kitchen stool...
"then sit" she said, motioninig her to the stool, she sat and launched her first pound. "Now, let me see if your pounding ability has faded or not" her mother teased.
Tina let out a brief laugh and focused back on her work to avoid missing the motar for her leg; she could feel her mother's eyes undistractfully focused on what she was pounding_ or was it her body. She sighed, knowing what might come next; her mum was used to carrying out a cross examination on her when ever she comes back from school and on each ocassion, she always spot a change on her, it's her intonation, her sense of humor or even her walking step_ who knows what it could be time?.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
"What's that scratch on your neck, your arm and...... have you been fighting in school?" her mother asked.
"no mum" she frown.
"then what are those scratches all about"
"it's my roomates" she lied; of course it's Frank, the idiot she accidently fell in love with, an arrogant, pompous and slanderous he-goat, though very handsome and rich yet so idiotic and flirty. Her friends detest him. Their relationship had begun since she was a year one student; her parent don't even know. He is one of those guys who believe that sex is one of the vital components of a relationship and that is very contrary to her knowledge of relationship and is strictly against her family legacy; this is the reasons for frequent break-ups and fall-outs. So these scratches was as result of his last effort to take advantage of her_ to rape her, thanks to her wits, she escaped him after a deadly struggle, she vowed to break up with him but she couldn't because as strange as it may sound she loves him. Was she under a jinx?

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by darloseh(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
nyc storyline

2 Likes

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Despite his short-comings, and unfaithfulness and carelessness she was still in love with him, though by now, it's a fading love
"we were playing "she continued "and Jane scratched me with her artificial long nails"
"ok, it's alright, I was only caring" her mother said after weighing her daughter's story. The kitchen door whinned open and Luke peered in leaving the door ajar.
"is the queen finally awake?" he teased
"well what is this king who had always argued that men are not to be found in the kitchen doing here" she fired back teasingly.
"well I hope this meal tastes nice because the last time I checked all the meals served from a kitchen you helped always have a problem_tastes awful"Luke said.
Tina's jaw went slack, she thought quickly and fired back;
" well, say that to the lazy hog who will later end up as your wife" Gone are the days when she throws herself on the ground and wail her head out at every slightest provocative words that loses their grip from Luke's slanderous tongue; he was used to teasing her with expensive issues and leaving her wailing is sucking her heart out in grief. Well as for now her mom had taught her how to handle her 26 years old brother who derive joy in picking on her with his tongue. Enough is enough. Though he is very humorous and fun to be with.
"well, I was wondering what is still keping the meal" he changed the topic.
"glutton"Tina teased "it's barely 8pm and you are already on the rush,you don't seem to have change"
"hey lady, if at all I should change it will have to start with my dialect, not my tummy" he stated. Mother and daughter with laughter.
"I wasn't wrong when I called you a glutton" Tina said still laughing.
Their mother was leaving the kitchen now at the door she said; "please be quick with that am sure your father must have ran out of patience, I'll join him at the sitting room" she shut the door behind her.
13 minutes later the whole family was gathered around the dinning table. Dinner today was fun. Tina smiled as she lay on her bed recollecting all the day's events' from the school where her roommates and compound mates bade her fare well,she was really missing them right now, then the anoying conductor and the funny co-passenger who kept her entertained till she alighted that bus; then she had come back home to meet her mother's return from the market, followed by her father. Today was nice! She closed her eyes to catch some sleep but it never came, so she rose from her bed and jerked her door open and made for the sitting room to join Luke, he was watching a thrilling entertaining programme.
★★★
There was a knock on the door. Luke and Tina exchanged a glance.
"who the hell could that be?"Luke muttered as he made for the door and when he got the door he blared "who is that?" he pressed his ear on the door , the person spoke but was not too audiblible to the hearing of Tina who stared with fear.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
"who's that" she asked, her voice a bit shaky, she tried to conceal her fears.
"it's Uche" Luke hissed and in thesame motion, he jerked the door open and his head was met with a heavy blow which sent him falling backward and never moved, perhaps dead. Tina screamed her wits out as she saw Uche their neigbhours younger brother disfigured beyond recognition, he was pushed and he toppled over Luke who lying inanimate in the pool of his blood. Then the cruel looking men_no, giants, all masked weilding cruel weapons like long guns,matchet and axes, they were four of them. From the cornner of her eye tina saw her father as he ran into view brandishing a machete; he raised both palms up in sign of surrender as two of the men pointed their weapons towards him while one pointed at her, then the other pointed at Uche who lay groaning in pain.
"come up here" one of the men blared weilding his weapon with his skinny hand; he seemed to be their leader; her father obeyed and with his two hands up he moved.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
He knelt beside his daugter who was still shivering with fear, he surveyed the palour and saw his son lying unconcious, blood drizling his head.
"oh my God" he cried silently. Then wife was ushered in with a robber prodding her with the mouth of his gun, she came and joined them and at the sight of her son she broke into a cry soliquising her daughter's fearful groanings.
"shut the Bleep up!" the leader yelled and they held their peace, only momentrially sobbing; all was silent except the agonizing groaning coming from Uche.
"take that cow out" he glared at the man in charge of Uche, he prodded uche out of the house.
Tina noticed that this bastard pointing a gun at her had been staring at her undistractfully, not even taking away his gaze from her, despite all the distractions, does he know her or what? Was he staring at her face or her bod..... She brought herself together and covered herself properly with her flowing night gown.
"lustful bastard" she cursed under breath.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
She would let any of this stupid hoodlums have her, Never! She would any one of them who dares with the last drop of fluid in her.
"where is the money?" the leader barked.
Which money, tina wondered, she made to tell them that they don't have any money with them here in the house but her father spoke up.
"please gentlemen"her father started trembling, "take the money and spare my family and i"
"on the kitchen roof"
The leader motioned to one of them to go and get the bag of money and with an immidiate alacrity he bounced for the kitchen. Tina could hear plates falling from the shelves and made a ringing sound as the steel and alminium plates impacted the ground; then 4 minutes later he was out pulling after him a big 'ghana must go' which probably contains the said 'money'
Tina's eyes widened in suprise.
"how did this kind of money got in here" she wondered.
"good!" the leader exclaimed, "shalom" he said as they turned to depart.
"Raphy, lets go" he said to the bastard who would not take his disgusting gaze
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
off from her and for once and the very first time he took his eyes from her;turning to leave but was still staring at her was Raphy, he couldn't just take his eyes off her.
"get the hell out of here, cursed demon" she cursed under her breath "you were never going to take advantage of me, sorry to disappoint you" She almost heaved a sigh of relief that it was almost over when their leader stopped at the door, turned and came back.
"ohhhhh..... how could i have forgotten my precious luck" he said sacarstically as a mischievious smile crossed his lips and his ravishing eyes roaming all over Tina's body.
"never!" tina muttered praying it's not what she's thinking.
Raphy appeared to be confused not understanding what their leader meant, but soon he did when he saw him unbuckling his belt; the other two guys stopped probably to enjoy the sight or even luckily get their turns. Tina took in her mother's bosom who threw her arms protectively around her daughter and cursing.
"please sir, haven't you gotten the money?"
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Apostolate:
Despite his short-comings, and unfaithfulness and carelessness she was still in love with him, though by now, it's a fading love
"we were playing "she continued "and Jane scratched me with her artificial long nails"
"ok, it's alright, I was only caring" her mother said after weighing her daughter's story. The kitchen door whinned open and Luke peered in leaving the door ajar.
"is the queen finally awake?" he teased
"well what is this king who had always argued that men are not to be found in the kitchen doing here" she fired back teasingly.
"well I hope this meal tastes nice because the last time I checked all the meals served from a kitchen you helped always have a problem_tastes awful"Luke said.
Tina's jaw went slack, she thought quickly and fired back;
" well, say that to the lazy hog who will later end up as your wife" Gone are the days when she throws herself on the ground and wail her head out at every slightest provocative words that loses their grip from Luke's slanderous tongue; he was used to teasing her with expensive issues and leaving her wailing is sucking her heart out in grief. Well as for now her mom had taught her how to handle her 26 years old brother who derive joy in picking on her with his tongue. Enough is enough. Though he is very humorous and fun to be with.
"well, I was wondering what is still keping the meal" he changed the topic.
"glutton"Tina teased "it's barely 8pm and you are already on the rush,you don't seem to have change"
"hey lady, if at all I should change it will have to start with my dialect, not my tummy" he stated. Mother and daughter with laughter.
"I wasn't wrong when I called you a glutton" Tina said still laughing.
Their mother was leaving the kitchen now at the door she said; "please be quick with that am sure your father must have ran out of patience, I'll join him at the sitting room" she shut the door behind her.
13 minutes later the whole family was gathered around the dinning table. Dinner today was fun. Tina smiled as she lay on her bed recollecting all the day's events' from the school where her roommates and compound mates bade her fare well,she was really missing them right now, then the anoying conductor and the funny co-passenger who kept her entertained till she alighted that bus; then she had come back home to meet her mother's return from the market, followed by her father. Today was nice! She closed her eyes to catch some sleep but it never came, so she rose from her bed and jerked her door open and made for the sitting room to join Luke, he was watching a thrilling entertaining programme.
★★★
There was a knock on the door. Luke and Tina exchanged a glance.
"who the hell could that be?"Luke muttered as he made for the door and when he got the door he blared "who is that?" he pressed his ear on the door , the person spoke but was not too audiblible to the hearing of Tina who stared with fear.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
her father said starimg at him defiantly, the fear in him must have evaporated.
"i take whatever i want" he snapped and made for tina but raphy he held him up by his arm and in a very deep, grutal and dangerous voice he said;
"are we not done with what we came here for?"
That was the first time Tina heard his voice cleary, it was more dangerous than their leader's voice, filled to the brim with determination and command. Tina looked up to the two masked duo as they stared at each other through the holes on their masked with intent anger, this two don't seem to get along. Was raphy protec ing her, if so thank God. And if a fight should break up between them, Tina would gladly support raphy, she hated and despise their leader but prefer raph.....no, she don't prefer him nor hate him, though he is a fugitive.
"get your filty arms off me" their leader barked shoving his arm free from raphy's arm. He bent to scoop tina from her mother's grip but raphy pulled him up, this time, by his shirt and he said sternly;
Re: Masked Love by greatlinda(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
keep it coming.....nice one
Re: Masked Love by XCELsis(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice one
Following. ....
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
"Kudo, i warn you, lets get out of here, we are done with our mission, doing anything more will only mean crossing your limit"
Kudo, as he was called reddened with anger, he looked at raphy hand still clutching the hem of his shirt and within a twinkling of an eye he had snapped his shirt from raphy's grip and pushed him very hard expecting him to topple and fall but raphy only staggered backwards and stood his ground, thanks to his stamina.
"look here idiot" kudo grunted coming close to him "if you yearning to die, i will help you;if you dare any other attempt to stop me.....you will feel an axe lodged into your damn skull;.....oh i understand, i am intruding into your territory, right?" he smiled mischiviously.
"your breathe sucks" raphy grunted.
"hahahahaha" kudo laughed "i saw how you were lusfully staring at her, you wanted her for yourself.. huh? well she is now my prey and incase you've forgotten am in charge of this operation"
Putting his gun in raphy's hand and smiling mischiviously he said;
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
"now hold this gun and watch me do my thing"
Raphy held the gun and tina could trace anger emancing from his face concealed behind the mask; now she had realized why he had opposed kudo from raping her, he wanted her for himself, she knew it, yes she knew that he was such a bastard_they were all bastards. She felt kudo's rigid on her wrist yanking her from her mother's grip, her parent interfered;
"keep them at bay, fools"kudo barked at the other two and they jumped into action, yancking tina's parent and made them lay faced down. Tina yelled and punched and kicked desprate to resist this demon; she was rather raped by frank than these demons, Never! She saw raphy watching with fist clenched tightly, not daring a move she just hoped that he would be touched to come to her aid but her hope vanished when she saw him leaving, perhaps he couldn't stand to watch his prey devoured by another predator. "Bastard, let him go" she thought as she kept on struggling with this beast over her trying to take advantage
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
of her. She could hear her parents fervent pleadings for them to spare her, but this kudo of a guy has been blinded and deafened by lust; since he was stronger than her he began to gain on her, he had succeded in rippin her gown apart, from the neck to the chest where she clasped her arms tightly together making futher tearing impossible;raphy walked in and stood and watched. Tina recieved a slap from kudo which signified he needed her cooperation but as it stand now Tina would never oblige. She felt his hand took hold of her underwear and pulling them and suddenly she exploded with rage, coupled with hatred and despair she fought him madly this time punching, kicking, tearing, gnawing, pulling......... and that was when it happened.....that which led to the event that changed her life entirely
Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Apostolate:
"now hold this gun and watch me do my thing"
Raphy held the gun and tina could trace anger emancing from his face concealed behind the mask; now she had realized why he had opposed kudo from raping her, he wanted her for himself, she knew it, yes she knew that he was such a bastard_they were all bastards. She felt kudo's rigid on her wrist yanking her from her mother's grip, her parent interfered;
"keep them at bay, fools"kudo barked at the other two and they jumped into action, yancking tina's parent and made them lay faced down. Tina yelled and punched and kicked desprate to resist this demon; she was rather raped by frank than these demons, Never! She saw raphy watching with fist clenched tightly, not daring a move she just hoped that he would be touched to come to her aid but her hope vanished when she saw him leaving, perhaps he couldn't stand to watch his prey devoured by another predator. "Bastard, let him go" she thought as she kept on struggling with this beast over her trying to take advantage
why do u use me as a story? yu WL pay me o.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by abefe99: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
am loving this story keep it coming God bless u
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
raphy:
why do u use me as a story? yu WL pay me o.
Lol no problem, celeb
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Kudo's face came into view......;somehow she had managed to unmask him, every one gasped, the worst thing. He was still towered over her staring down at her with blazing anger;Tina had ceased crying knowing she had done something tangibly wrong, so she also siezed that opportunity to take in his facial details: he was fair in complexion with very thick eyelashes that seemed as if it could be combed, his lip were tinted black probably from immense smoking and he has a scar running from his left eye to his ear, summarily, ,he looked so wicked she was sure he is a devil incarnate if not devil's senior brother, gosh, he's damn ugly.
Kudo rose up still staring at her devouringly as she squeried to her mother sobbing. He was no more with lust but with anger and hatred. Without uttering a word he bent down, picked his mask and wore it back. He was better looked at through the mask than his face.
"we're going now, right?" raphy whispered to him,"lets move it"
"don't be silly"kudo barked "she un-masked"
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
"you got yourself into this"raphy muttered not too audible to the hearing of others "you couldn't control your wild animalistic desire, well that's your headache, let get out of here"
"listen you slowpoke, my face had been seen this means that no of them is going to see the next daylight" kudo barked. They all gasped, raphy's eyes widdened in suprise, tina's parent stared on with shock mixed with fear and sorrow, Tina's heart missed a beat, then began to beat heavily as it was going to pop out of her chest any moment. No, she never intended to unmask him.....infact she is ready to give her body in exchange for their lives.
"we were asked not to kill any one...."raphy whispered more sternly.
".....except if there is need for it" kudo, said completing the sentence "thanks for reminding me, i make sure......"
"please sir" Tina spoke with a quivering voice "you can have me, please spare our......"
"too late, bitch"kudo said as he thundered her a deafeaning slap that sent her rolling on the floor.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
"my daughter....." her father yelped and broke into sobs, mother mother had been crying but this time she increased the audibility of her cry.
"that urge has died, now the urge i have is to kill" kudo grunted.
It was as if raphy made to move but restrained himself......she couldn't tell, her vision was blur, her head was spinning and she could feel her cheek red hot, she managed to get herself back on her knees.
"let me have my gun" she heard kudo said. Raphy hesistated for a while then handed the gun to him, kudo collected it, turned and pointed at tina's father.
"i don't have a hand in this" raphy uttered.
"really?"kudo said, smiling turned back to face him and with his head he motioned raphy to step forward, he did, unsure of what next.
"you go first, shoot the man" kudo ordered.
Raphy was stunned.
"what?" he said
"you heard me, do it or....."he pointed his gun at raphy;raphy heard guns been cocked behind him, he turned and saw the other two pointing their riffles at him. There was thick tension
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
in the air.
"you remember the code, don't you"kudo continued "you have two choice, do or die"
Raphy stared at him, probably angry, he turned his gaze to tina, poor girl, to her mother, poor woman then to her father......and there it went, it exploded....gunshots. Tina's father, on his kness, clutched his chest as he fell faced down. Tina and her mother let loose their vocal chords as they erupted in screams more loudly.
"am sorry"raphy muttered, he was crushed inside of him, he turned and made to walk away, he couldn' bear to watch mother and daughter weeping a dead man who just died by his hands....
"hey"kudo called him back"where are you going to? the woman"
Raphy was beyond shocked, his lips was quivering.
"but.... i.... just......"
"don' waste my time"kudo warned.
Raphy grinned from ear to ear as he looked at the woman wailing at the top of her voice as she scampered over her husband's corpse oblivious of the robber's presence. Her daughter was kneeling near her wailing her head off, she seem to be.....
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Another gun shot exploaded and before tina's eyes her mother who was filled with life moment ago went mute and limp on the floor with a bullet hole on her fore head, blood was oozing from the wound; tina suddenly became mute, too shocked, exasperated and worn out to scream futher, her eyes rummaged from her mother's corpse to the devil that shot her and it was still the monster, raphy. Fresh tears stung her eyes and freely flowed down her cheeks; raphy brought down his gun and still standing there glared at kudo who let out a brief evil laugh.
"welldone"he said, "your second target was clean, i love it"
"let me handle this one"
He looked at tina who just stared at them and he burst out into laughter, a demonic one.
"ohhhhh, warrior, have you suddenly lost your voice, has your soprano cracked or overstretched?, i love to hear them" Raphy clenched his fist, he wasn' enjoying this.
Kudo raised his arm and pointed his gun at tina:
"in your next life, bitch, never resist kudo"
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tina stared at him unflinched, she knew she was going to die,no need of begging them, they have taking her family members so the only just thing they could do now is to take her own life.
"bye bye" she heard the devil say. She took one final glance at everything, her brother, mother, father and their murderer who stood with his fist clenched as if he wants to jump into a fight, she thought of all those she loved, Jane, kate, Rose..........Frank. Tina closed her eyes;
"Lord, into your hands i commend our spirit...........avenge us" tears flowed from her closed eyes as she waited for the gunshot and braced her self for the hurtful feel of bullet puncturing her forehead, chest or.........and there it went.......gun.....click.
'click...click...click' it went. Tina opened her eyes and saw kudo trying endlessly to shoot her but no bullet came out, A miracle; he angrily unmasked himself and tried again but it was the usual click sound.
Re: Masked Love by Deo7(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
wao this is cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adventure Of The Rings / I'm Human...honest!!(werewolf) / What Lies Beneath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.