Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Masked Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Masked Love (12894 Views)

The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
"am all ears go on with it" Frank said as he caressed the girl cuddled to him, annoying the wits out of Tina and her friend .
"in private"Jane snapped ready to spit venom on him if he tries to say something annoying to her. Frank only glared at her and ignored her; if there was some one dissuading Tina on this relationship then it must be her(Jane); he don't have her time now.
"you both are not serious then" he said turning to leave.
"wait Frank, " Tina called after him, this time she walked to where he was standing, followed by Jane. Frank stopped turned and faced her to the vexation of the other girl who was already red with envy and hatred, it all played on her face.
"what" Frank asked.
Tina stopped before him, composed herself and not caring about the spectators she spoke;
"Frank , for almost three months you never heard from me nor seen me even two weeks after resumption and you never deemed it right to call or text or even make inquiry of my welfare"
Frank smirked his face;
"did I just hear you say your whereabout?, what is that to me? do you really think I was still in that silly relationship with you? this question you just asked me now should be referred back to you because I wonder what you're doing here after muting this relationship for almost three months, I thought you left that day never to return again , so what's behind your sudden visit. Tina felt her heart become heavy as she weighed his statements,his statement simply meant that he was done with her, and her parent were dead then here is the person she thought she could derive solace from doing this to her, in fact her heart was breaking and she felt like crying. Jane was apparently pissed off but never uttered a word to avoid saying some thing that even Tina would not like to hear but at she same time she don't enjoy watching this brute piss off her end.
"oh....I know why"Frank continued when Tina didn't say a word and loudly he said; "my run away bride got the latest gist in town that I had got my self the latest cruizer in town and then she appeared fROM no where so that she can que in but can someone help me inform my queen that she was a bit late.....I wonder why she didn't realise that herself"
They cheered because they were enjoying the drama. Jane face erupted into furious expression; Tina's jaw went slack as she stared disappointedly at Frank , she felt embarrassed as she took a br eif look at the audience who were still cheering . She lost he sense of thinking as the only thing that kept kept on railing on her mind was a voice telling her that "she has lost everything" her parents first and now frank. She covered her mouth and nose because any more inhale burst out crying and end up making a spectacle of herself ; she couldn't bear it any more as she started to sniff, she hurriedly left the scene and swearing, she vowed never to come back to this house again. Jane who still stood there staring defiantly at Frank spoke in her most stern voice;
"twas all my idea for her to come here, he vowed never to but I lured her," she said then coming closer to him and whispherd into his ear"there are many other responsible guys out there who can give anything to have just lunch with Tina, in case you start feeling too important"she spat and left and before she could get to the gate the music was turned on and the party went back to life.
"if only Tina would listen"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
WHERE AR U
Re: Masked Love by psalmhorah(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2017
ride on!!
Re: Masked Love by purem(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2017
wish I have the kind of appetite ppl av in reading novel I quickly get bored
Re: Masked Love by Dollabiz: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Masked Love by DiegoNakel(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
following you bumper to bumper !!!
Re: Masked Love by kalajina(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
hope you would update
Re: Masked Love by tjquib: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2017
where is d rest of d story
Re: Masked Love by kalajina(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
don't make me wait
Re: Masked Love by Didov1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
apostolate,where art thou
Re: Masked Love by AryEmber(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
kalajina:
don't make me wait
See you, we have all been waiting for like ever.This story has made front page oh! But we don't want champagne for the celebration, just update!

2 Likes

Re: Masked Love by Lolsd: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2017
dis tina girl is just plain stupid.
Re: Masked Love by tjquib: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Dnt knw y you guys always dnt finish ur stories, tired of dis whole tin......
Re: Masked Love by itsandi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Read interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

We finish it there
tjquib:
Dnt knw y you guys always dnt finish ur stories, tired of dis whole tin......
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
sorry guys, am really sorry, something came up and I couldn't finish it
forgive me
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Masked Love by mofeyisola194: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
do u use me as a story? yu WL pay me o..

54 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adventure Of The Rings / I'm Human...honest!!(werewolf) / What Lies Beneath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.