Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Masked Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Masked Love (12869 Views)

The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
"What happened to my gun" he turned to raphy with a horrorful look, his face had turned green with confusion; raphy also seemed to be confused too not actually knowing what to say, he just stood there fidgeting.
"i gave you this gun to hold for me......what have you done with it?" he barked.
"I said...... "
The door burst open and one the robbers from outside dashed in and yelled;
"sirens.....sirens.....i think the police are approaching" The other two immediately dashed out with the bag of money while the news bearer stood watching raphy and kudo; kudo was confused, 'the police are approaching, he could hear their siren from here, the money, oh the boys are gone with it, the girl, she's not dead yet, he made for the door and stopped;
"kill her" he grunted to raphy and dashed out with the other guy to the waiting car after he had seen raphy pointed his gun at girl to shoot; he beamed with smile when he heard gunshot, girl scream and quietness. . Raphy ran out, jumped into the second car; they zoomed off.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Apostolate:
Lol no problem, celeb
so you knw Its my nick before you use it.OK..nice one guy..
Re: Masked Love by empress101(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
following
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
empress101:
following
Just stay tunned
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
empress101:
following
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
empress101:
following
STAY TUNNED
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
T_W_O
Jane woke up screaming her heart out of her mouth, she had a dream_a terrible dream and the last time she had a terrible dream about her father's family her father recieved a call that his elder sister has be caught in a fire disaster, and lost her life. This time it was about tina and her family, in her dream she saw tina and her family with blood all over their body, it was as if they were been engulfed by a dark whirwind and tina was waving a bye bye to her, she made to pull her out and to her shock she found herself being pulled by the whirwind and then she screamed........
She just hoped tina or any of her family was not in danger, she picked her phone and dialed tina's number, it rang but she didn't pick the call;jane felt uneasy and restless, she tried tina's number but to no avail. No answer. She was getting tipsy so she dialed Rose's number, she picked and with a sleepy voice she said;
"hello jane, goodmorning"
"morning, how are you?"jane answered
"how was night...."
"have you heard from tina?"

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jane asked impatiently not in the mood for any pleasantry or even prank and rose sensed her uneasiness.....
"is anything the matter?"rose asked with a concerned voice.
"i just had a bad dream about her" jane explained "so i wanted to confirm if she was fine and perhaps tell her her my dream so that she might be cautious"
"the last time i spoke with her was on facebook" rose stated.
Jane sighed.
"don't worry jane" rose continued "am sure she's fine"
"i hope so"jane said almost dejected. Her door clicked open and Richard, her brother came in.
"there you are" he smiled as he sat on her bed, "screamer"
"excuse me?"
Richard laughed, "you shook the pilars of this house with your voice"
"you heard me?"jane asked.
"yeah" he smiled looking more handsome than she had ever imagined. Her brother was responsible, intelligent, smart, good looking, humble and humorous.
"well....,"she started "i had a bad dream"

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2017
"i have told you to stop watching horrorful movies at night"richard pointed out.
"i didn't......"she tried to deny.
"you did" he caught her "i overheard you watching the vampires stake, yesternight when i passed your room"
"my dreams sometimes comes true"she said worriedly staring blankly.
Richard sighed.
"am just worried about her"she added.
"who?" richard asked.
"Tina. Tina and her family, they were so bloody, all over their body....."
"ahha......i told you" richard cooed "it was the effect of the movie you watched, what you saw in your dream was a review of the scene where little sophia saw the spirit of the poor family attacked by the vampires of the dark coven; it only reflected in your dream"
"well, i just hope so"Jane sighed.
She just hoped that her dreams were just about what he just told her, but deep in her mind she could feel it, and no matter how she tried to convince herself she new that tina or any of her family member was in trouble. She needs to reach her before anything happens to her.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Dammyzee3(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Waitin 4 ur next update . Feeling it thumps up
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dammyzee3:
Waitin 4 ur next update . Feeling it thumps up
Coming up
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jane rose from her bed, and made for her door leaving her brother behind and she hled the door knob, it turned, the door opened and she almost bumped into Grace, the maid, who was about to knock.
"what is it?" she sneered at the maid, ignoring her brother who just asked her who it was.
"gud morning, ma" the maid greeted postrating."it's oga Stan....Stanley, he wants to see you"
"this morning?" she asked suprised. Her brother came to door and jane turned to him "can you imagine?" she asked him; he merely smiled mischieviously;
"well he is after what matters most to him, and that's you" he said.
Jane hissed and stomped past the maid.
Rose stretched herself and cracking sounds escaped her joints, she felt relief, not totally, because of her inability to contact tina, their bosom friend and any bad news concerning her is what she

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
bear, she just prayed that nothing had gone wrong. She said a brief prayer and jumped to the restroom to freshen up. Five minutes later, she was done. Feeling fresh she opened her wardrobe, took out a home dress and wore it and examined herself on her large mirror enframed in an eleagant, decorative embodiment and after she had made some adjustments she satisfactorily opened her door and went down stairs to greet her dad and her....... mrs Angela, her step mother; if you were expecting her to refer mrs angela as her mother then you were mistaken, mrs angela was not even worthy to be called her step mother, rose hates so much. Her father married her six years ago, when her mother died of food poisoning, she was still in secondary school then. Rose didn't hate the lady just because she married her father barely 2months after her mother's funeral but also because her mother had once her father of cheating with this so-called angela when she was still alive; and now she's dead only for her father to end up with

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Angela in marriage. Very awful,Rose hates her. Angela also reciprocated the hatred, especially now that she couldn't concieve after 6yrs.
"witch" rose muttered as she thought of her.
She was finally downstairs and there was her father sitting on the sofa, his handsome face and attention engrossed to the laptop on his lap, he used one hand to type then other held an a4 paper which typed from. It's work. Rose sighed as she watched her father who was oblivious of her prensence; her father was devouted.......infact over devouted to his work to the extent that he is very oblivious to the happenings around his own house;he don't even know about the fight between she(rose) and his so-called wife 2yrs ago. She sighed again, loudly this time so he could hear her; ht worked, he looked at her and smiled looking more handsome;
"hello, princess" he beamed.
"gud morning dad" she greeted coming to sit close to him.
Re: Masked Love by snaketail22(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can't wait please keep it coming
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
"Morning, angel"he beamed,"how was your night?"
"splendid"she sighed.
"ok, dats kul"he said casually and went back to his work as if she wasn't there; this annoys the hell out of rose, she rarely gets her father's attention since he got married to angela. Her normal dad would have kept on pestering her with teasing questions but that was before not now, he was either busy with work or his wife_she has to buy her father's attention nowadays;not enjoying the silence that had jvrt engulfed them, she thought of any discussion to initiate in order to keep herself talking with her father. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, her father spoke first;
"i am begining to consider sending you to study abroad" he said with his eyes still glued to the screen of his laptop. Rose's expression morphed into suprise.
"abroad?" she asked as if she didn't hear him right.
"yes, abroad"her father answered abruptly
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
"Morning, angel"he beamed,"how was your night?"
"splendid"she sighed.
"ok, dats kul"he said casually and went back to his work as if she wasn't there; this annoys the hell out of rose, she rarely gets her father's attention since he got married to angela. Her normal dad would have kept on pestering her with teasing questions but that was before not now, he was either busy with work or his wife_she has to buy her father's attention nowadays;not enjoying the silence that had jvrt engulfed them, she thought of any discussion to initiate in order to keep herself talking with her father. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, her father spoke first;
"i am begining to consider sending you to study abroad" he said with his eyes still glued to the screen of his laptop. Rose's expression morphed into suprise.
"abroad?" she asked as if she didn't hear him right.
"yes, abroad"her father answered abruptly. Rose looked away not saying a word.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Her father wasn't expecting a sudden silence, he was definately expecting her to leap for joy, hug him and kiss him a 'thank you'_but it didn't happen that way, rather she became suddenly silent and sullen;he looked at her;
"any problem"he asked "i was expecting you to be happy about this"
Happy? She thought. Of course no.
"not that am not happy, just that it was rather so sudden"she said.
"well, i intended it to be a suprise"her father said smilling but stopped when he saw his daughter's face frowned.
"you look disturbed, is it about this?"he asked.
"yes dad.....i mean....can't we just..."
".....forget about it?"her father completed. She sighed, hesistated, then spoke;
"yes, i mean....i am in one of the most prestigious universities in this country....i think am satisfied with it" she stammered."i don't see a reason why i should study abroad when i attend a prestigious university in my beloved country"
Her stared at her and engaged into an eye to eye contact with her;she looked away.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
She couldn't stand his adventeous eyes blazing into hers_he has a way of reading her thoughts through her eyes so she wouldn't let him do that now.
"the universities out there are more prestigious than the one we have here"her father pointed out.
"yes, i know..... but i have to honour my country.....as a patriotic citizen"she said avoiding his eyes.
He sneered at the hearing of that word 'patriotic citizen'
Patriotic ke, he thought.
"i don't see this as any form of dis-loyalty to your country" he said with his eyes glued on her, he has kept the laptop and paper on the sofa beside him, he was facing her now.
"this is a golden opportunity for you"he continued."if this is your reason for trying to turn this opportunity down, then it's not a reason at all.......except if there's another reason you're not telling me"
Rose gasped silently, he had caught her. But she won't give in, she has deny this.
"no other reason....it's just that......"
"......just that what?....."a harsh cruel feminine voice blarred. Angela.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Her voice was filled to the brim with hatred, resent and.......
Rose grinned angrily not even bothering to look angela's direction. Time without number she had warned this witch of a woman to stop meddling into her affairs but she wouldn't listen.
"what sort of a girl are you?"angela continued, now in a gentle and motherly voice as she came and sat down before them."an opportunity was serve to you on a gold saucer and you're just turning it down, rose think twice, not everyone is that lucky and......"
"how many times do i have to remind you of minding your business in this house" rose said sternly.
"but i am a member of this family" angela defended feigning a cool voice" and am entitled to..."
"you're entitled to nothing"rose barked charging "and talking about family, i don't remember you being a member of this family"
"rose"her father warned.
Rose ignored him. Angela started sobbing and this angered rose to her soul; she was stared at angela and her anger seem to have kindled, this witch was at it again,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
she always does this whenever her father was around_she bursts out crying at any slightest provocation in her father's presence and this makes her father to conclude that she(rose) was the troublesome one to the delight of angela. That's what angela is up to right now and this enraged rose the more because angela ends up turning her father against her.
"am only showing care"angela sobbed "why do you hate me so much, what have i done to deserve this; all my efforts to create a cordial relationship between us seem abortive....what have i done?"
Rose felt a pit in her stomach as she watched her father stood up and walked up to where angela was sitting, cuddled her and whisphered into her ear;
"it's ok, darling"
Rose stood up and glarred at the both of them, she felted negleted and stung and she could swear she had the devil whisphering to her to 'go get fuel nd set them ablaze'
"hold your cordiality to yourself....alien"she spat.
"watch your tongue, rose"her dad warned again, glarring at her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
WEldone
Re: Masked Love by Didov1(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmnnn....rapheal.. n ..raphy.,dere is a kind of similarity in doz names...nice one op..more ink to ur pen....patiencely waitin 4 more..
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rose glarred at her dad and she felt like spitting venom on him but she restricted herself, she just looked at them both at felt more anger.
"now apologize to your step mother"her father ordered.
"you of all people dad, should know that I will never that" she scoffed.
"you are so arrogant and did respectful, why?' Angela peered.
"my father knows"rose stated "that's because he thought he could relace my mum with a woman who is not even worthy to be called a mother"
"rose......rose...come back here" her father called as she walked away. Her gather watched her ascend the stairs and heard the door of her room banged closed.
"your daughter is really getting out of hand" Angela mummured.
"forgive her, darling"

THREE
Tina forced her eyes open, she was feeling drowsy and dizzy and her head was pounding; she felt as if a heavy load was on her, her joints seem to be stiff,her vision was blur so she couldn't make up where she was; she just prayed that she just woke up from a dream ;she saw two young men at the foot of the bed where she lying, one looked like a doctor and the other was stephen her cousin.
"She's awake,doctor" Stephen announced peering into her gace.
Tina tried to sit up but her throbbing headache was serious. She held her head and whimpered.
"calm down" the doctor said. helping her lean back on the bed.
"where are my parents and brother?" she asked impatiently.
Stephen casted his gaze on the floor not uttering a word.
"calm down Tina, you some rest,"he finally said. Tina began to sob then suddenly burst into a wail. She was still traumatic concerning the incidence where she lost all her family members in a single night.Her heart was heavy with greive, tears strode down her face and within some moments her pillow was already soaked in her tears and sweat. Just a night and she was instantly turned into a girl without father, mother and brother.What a life! What is she living for?
"God take my life! "she exclaimed.
"don't say such things" Stephen cautioned "it's going to be alright"
"God will purnish them", she cursed still crying.
"it's okay"
"they will all die"
"yes they will, but just calm down, ok?"
She ignored him and increased the pitch of her cry.
She only became quiet and limp when the doctor injected her and she slept off almost immidiately .
"it's better this way" the doctor said turning to Stephen.
"yeah"
"I think we should excuse her so she could have some rest "

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by MissRelly: 12:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Mr Apostolate weldone bt am confuse here,i thought dat Rose dreamt when Tina lost her family how come it happened real??

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
MissRelly:
Mr Apostolate weldone bt am confuse here,i thought dat Rose dreamt when Tina lost her family how come it happened real??
yea, her dream was true, jst read on nd dnt get confuse
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
"Nonsense, arrant nonesense!" charlie yelled pacing to and fro in the middle of his boys. They all stood each facing the ground not daring to look at him let alone speak a word.
"you mean to tell me that you boys cannot obey simple instruction"he continued "collect the money and leave and not to kill anyone. But you guys didn' just kill a person but the whole family.....why?!" he blarred. Every where was dead silent, no one moved a feet; they were all afraid to answer their dangerous leader who could plug in a bullet into your skull if your answer was not fine to him, the weather was cold but they were sweating as they all dodged charlie's angry glare.
"do you know what your stupidity had caused chief, the man who sent us?" charlie asked, "he had to travel out of the country so that he wouldn't be suspected of mudering that novice and his family, this is politics, and chief is the man's political opponent, he will be the first to be suspected of this murder, all because of your stupidity......shit"

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
God Of Mercy
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
"you guys have complicated everything for me and chief"charlie continued "creating an un-necrssary expenses for him, he had to travel out of the country, he was so dissappointed just as I am disappointed in you guys.......by the way who's idea was it?"
They all raised their brows and directed it towards raphy and Kudo; raphy fought hard not to fidget unlike Kudo who posed an arrogant stance unflinched and undisturbed, he don't seem Care because he knows that Charlie will not melt out any punishment on him, the highest thing would be a scold and nothing more; they both emerged from the same village; he was more closer to charlie more than other boys and that had gained him a bit supeiriority over other boys except this defiant fool,raphy, the only one who had refused to be subdued under his mastery and this made kudo hate him so much. Kudo had made many attempts to eliminate him but he somehow escapes it and kudo was a bit scared because if he does that he would have charlie to contend with; raphy is one of the best skilled men around here and this fetched him Charlie's admiration to the disgust of kudo. Kudo had thought he had gotten an opportunity to kill him when he asked him to shoot the family they robbed, Kudo had wished that raphy would disobey so that he(kudo) will shoot the hell out of him, come back and tell charlie that raphy violated their code and so faced the penalty, but raphy somehow escaped it again,although it was fun to watch him do what he hates so much ,raphy hated killing innocent and helpless people and Kudo enjoyed watching him go against his legacy;maybe some other day he would kill him. He smiled mischieviously at the thought of that.
"I said who's idea was it?"charlie blarred again.
Raphy summoned courage and spoke;
"you know how operations turn out when ever you put this........... misery in charge of any operations" his voice was gruttal as he shot kudo an angry look at the mention of that word 'misery'.
Charlie shot a demanding look at Kudo who was still wearing a mischivious smile shinning his brown teeth looking very demonic.
"it wasn't my fault' Kudo blurted.
"whose fault is it then?' raphy blarred and clenched his fist ready to charge against this beast of a man,Kudo. Any annoying word from Kudo would unbolt his rage and he would unleash his stored hatred and anger on him.
"well......the girl unmasked me' Kudo said unafraid not even minding that he was arousing raphy temper.
"she fought you?'charlie asked. Kudo hesistated and raphy spoke;
"the poor girl was only resisting this animal from raping her" raphy pointed out.
other boys started mummuring at each other and abruptly stopped when charlie raised his palm which meant silent .
"and there was nothing wrong with me rapping her"kufo defended "was that enough for her to unmask me?'
"she was only defending herself ,it was a mistake....' raphy fired back.
".....yes and that mistake cost her life.......and her family " Kudo countered.
Raphy let out a brief angry smile at the corner of his lips and Kudo fidgeted;the last time he saw that type of smile on raphy's face, raphy ended up doing something mischivious, so this smile might mean that he did something mischivious or about to do it .
"and that was practically out of what we were asked to do, we were asked to rob not rape and kill" raphy quoted.
Charlie just stood and watched the dialogue.
"why are over emphasizing on this rape issue?"kudo asked "we are talking about the killings but you seem to be concerned more about the rape"
Raphyknew where Kudo was heading and his reddened

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Maymac(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice story... This is interesting. Whykay01 u need to read this story
Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Didov1:
hmmmnnn....rapheal.. n ..raphy.,dere is a kind of similarity in doz names...nice one op..more ink to ur pen....patiencely waitin 4 more..
the dude uses me to write a story. he need to pay me fo my monike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adventure Of The Rings / I'm Human...honest!!(werewolf) / What Lies Beneath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.