Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths (14796 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mujtahida:

I hate to sound like a pessimist. I reallyhi so desperately desire that we move Nigeria forward. Unfortunately history shows that politicians have never developed a single nation throughout history, from Greece to Rome to the British Empire to America. Only Leaders, Statesmen, visioneers, reformers and thinkers develop nations.

I can provide leadership but omo I can't play politics. I no sabi lie, deceive, dribble and dissemble to a people. It's not that I am righteous ooo. Not at all but I value our people too much to do this things on a large scale. But at the same time I want Nigeria to move forward but is politics the only way to bring about large scale massive change in Nigeria? Abeg help me think. I fear politics. If I do it I will die from within.

When professionals and technocrats like me and you get into the system things will change, look at Gov Ambode, he is a chartered accountant and has made his mark in the civil service, look at people like Fashola, Peter Obi, they are young people who previously cut their teeth in private or public business before venturing into politics.

What we (the up and coming generation) should do is to create that reserve whereby at the end of their cycle there will be replacement, if we fail to do such, the Politicians (those who depend on politics for survival ) will hijack the process and we will be back to the perilous times.

That's why a state like Lagos will never know backwardness because their is a pool of ready hands ready to pilot the affairs of government, unfortunately we don't have it at the Federal level but we must not fold our hands and let children's food be fed to dogs, we must reclaim the space, otherwise the next generation will say we failed them. Posterity will be unkind to us

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria youth : we will deliver this country!
Bribery and corruption : odunlade meme
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by temitemi1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

kindly send me the side to register cry
Www.apdanigeria.org
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mynd44:
I just wanna know who will handle their social media handles.

Intresting times ahead

Yoi can apply for the contract
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by odehman: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
any watsapp group for this party?we need more publicity to spread what this party is all about...create a whatsapp link or group..telegramm so we can get first hand information and for meetings..thanks
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by odehman: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
any watsapp group for this party?we need more publicity to spread what this party is all about
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Penaldo:

Who is the founder? at least the party allows 25% for Youths. Why not join instead of staying on the side ranting?

25% for youth how? hahah as the guy said, The only post for youths is Youth Leader hahaha..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
temitemi1:
this is the kind of the political party we the youths of this country have been yarning for. "Stronger Together"

Yes ooo Political party that has her founder Raymond Dokpesi, That man that run campaign advert for GEJ with 2.1billion.. The Party that has Secondus former LP chairman, The Party that has the likes of Fayose, Wike, Ekweremadu, Metuh, FFK, etc as her member and founder? LOL we don hear..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Am in,is time we the youth decide too on how to move this great country forward,let stop thinking wat our country has done for us let we the youth also think wat we will do for our country,many great country are wat they are today because the have visionary youth who contribute to country outstand

Una go beat una self last last as the Like of Raymond, Fayose, Wike, etc will tell you guys to take back seat when the Party gain small ground..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
BrutalJab:
I will gladly support this party.

Apc must be displaced.

The PDP you support in 2015 what happen?
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

25% for youth how? hahah as the guy said, The only post for youths is Youth Leader hahaha..

You are very wrong.

Stop quoting wrongly.

25% elective post, 25% of everything pertaining to the party and that's just the minimum
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
odehman:
any watsapp group for this party?we need more publicity to spread what this party is all about

https:///7evHBQ7zaNqGFqBHecMhCY
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by willcurt(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
How can I register, and the requirements? Pls...
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
With due respect my brother, what is the problem here?

The APDA youths are talking of a system offered by the party you are talking AIT founder.

I think its best you take advantage of the platform and displace those you don't like. The party is a public institution Sir!!!

LOL how much is the party going to use to run Presidential campaign in 2019 using AIT? I remember Dokpesi took #2.1billion in 2015..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly!!!

Power is taken not given...

LOL same power that was not taken under PDP? Why can't you guys use the same slogan for PDP and see haha.. The party will be hijack soon..

It's only youth who don't know anything about politics of history that will believe in this useless party..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
engineerboat:

You are very wrong.

Stop quoting wrongly.

25% elective post, 25% of everything pertaining to the party and that's just the minimum

LOL keep fooling yourself, Since the founder of the party and 80% of the Party leader are from PDP bro the party is as useless as PDP..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Exactly broda those old swine think we still in the 90s is time we join other devolop countries

Yes ooo under the leadership of Raymond Dokpesi..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Aunty who is the 'she' on your profile?

Is that what the youths of APDA talk about? boobs?
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL keep fooling yourself, Since the founder of the party and 80% of the Party leader are from PDP bro the party is as useless as PDP..

You can say whatever you like, you can choose to believe whatever pleases you.

But know surely that you can never be what you dony want to be
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
engineerboat:

You can say whatever you like, you can choose to believe whatever pleases you.

But know surely that you can never be what you dony want to be

Abi ooo you are right, I can never be part of APDA and i never want to be part of party formed by same old PDP goons haha...

the Slogan....

APDA........Stealing is not corruption..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
fabre4:

He is the founder not the presidential aspirant so use your head and take advantage of it before old people flock it.

So someone that collected #2.1billion from Dasuki all in the name of running media campaign now formed a party.... hahaha

Can't wait to see what will be approved for 2019 campaign..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by Mujtahida: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Camillus92:

When professionals and technocrats like me and you get into the system things will change, look at Gov Ambode, he is a chartered accountant and has made his mark in the civil service, look at people like Fashola, Peter Obi, they are young people who previously cut their teeth in private or public business before venturing into politics.

What we (the up and coming generation) should do is to create that reserve whereby at the end of their cycle there will be replacement, if we fail to do such, the Politicians (those who depend on politics for survival ) will hijack the process and we will be back to the perilous times.

That's why a state like Lagos will never know backwardness because their is a pool of ready hands ready to pilot the affairs of government, unfortunately we don't have it at the Federal level but we must not fold our hands and let children's food be fed to dogs, we must reclaim the space, otherwise the next generation will say we failed them. Posterity will be unkind to us
Thank you so much. I always sing about Lagos. I will take your words into consideration. Abeg let's leave the politics of chop- I - chop. It's outdated. God bless you and keep you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
babahTee:

history repeating it self; same way APC allegedly carried d youth along nd drop dem in d middle of no where, same way d pdp are mobilizing d youth jst to regain lost grounds.
its jst politcal strategy 2win d hrt of d gullible youths, i stand with dat guy, if d party leader is not a youth den its a SCAM!!!

Abi ooo no mind those useless youths advertising APDA.. hahha why go for 25% for youths in APDA and we have (YDP) Young Democratic Party of Nigeria where youths get 100% right... haha

Well because no free money in YDP and their are lots of moneybag in APDA..

http://www.ydp.ng/

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
jay2smart19:

y are u reasoning from your anus? how many youth has the resources to set dis up? do u think the youths in France are the founders of the party dat produced the new president? just to tell us u knw d founder who actually giving us voice we never had doesn't make u smart. u sound more fooolish. your type only look for fault like dias a reward for it. u can join the train or keep swimming in ur fooolishness u take for smartness.
u just pissed me off with ur comments.

LOL what happen to YDP? Young Democratic Party of Nigeria
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by Solonzo17(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Same story slay manifesto
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Camillus92:

Will it be a bad idea if a party champions that cause, how long are we going to complan from outside, why don't we get inside and get involved.

It may be tough but let's give it a try, let's take the step, other than thinking in the next 30years what could have been.

There's a certain party for the youths, it's called..

Young Democratic Party of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by peeps4u: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
With due respect my brother, what is the problem here?

The APDA youths are talking of a system offered by the party you are talking AIT founder.

I think its best you take advantage of the platform and displace those you don't like. The party is a public institution Sir!!!

please how do I join this party? I'm from Osun and the party is still unknown here
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
peeps4u:

please how do I join this party? I'm from Osun and the party is still unknown here
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by ehinmowo: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
engineerboat:
Youths of the newly registered Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) have appealed to Nigeria youths to take advantage of the party’s platform and effect the desired generational change in leadership.

The Youths under the umbrella of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontier (APDAYF), made the appeal in a statement signed by its National Coordinator, Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye and the Director of Strategy and Mobilisation, Comrade Temitope Owa, and made available to our reporters in Abuja.

The statement reads;

“Today, young people of Nigeria who in their childhood were made to believe that they are the leaders of ‘tomorrow’ are taking every medium available to them to decry the exclusion of their constituency in the leadership of this country at all levels of government”

“It is no longer a secret that while young people across the world are major players in the leadership of their respective countries, Nigeria youths have been left wandering in the wilderness due to the unavailability of platforms for them to take advantage of. The youths have simply been reduced to playing the role of spectators in the political system of Nigeria”

“However, APDA core principle is to have everyone irrespective of age and gender come on board and play their part in achieving a renewed Nigeria”

“Section 126 (7) of the APDA Constitution mandates that youths shall occupy at least 25% of all party and public positions at all levels of government and party”.

“According to the Section 126 (2) (t) of APDA Constitution, youths are people within the ages of 18 and 35. This means the party recognize that every Nigerian of voting age should be part of leadership at all levels”

“Furthermore, the APDA has given youth members 90% discount of membership fee in all category save Platinum (when you look at its membership fees for youths). This is unprecedented in Nigeria’s political history”

“We appeal to our apolitical colleagues and those that are wasting away their intellectual resources in other political parties to come on board and be a part of this great platform as we cannot wait for the elders to die before we lead”.

http://swiftreporters.com/take-advantage-of-apda-platform-party-youths-urge-nigeria-youths/

https://newsflash247blog./2017/06/13/take-advantage-of-apda-platform-party-youths-urge-nigeria-youths-apdayf/

http://akstrending.com/take-advantage-of-apda-platform-party-youths-urge-nigeria-youths/

how do I get a membership ticket and how much?
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by haywire07(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
The thread looks more like a job placement advert . Even the myopic , uninterested and politically naive youths are yearning for the membership form because it looks like a new job advert . First come first serve tinz
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by peeps4u: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

link not going bro.
Could it probably be destroyed by the mod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC David Olukoga Defects To PDP In Edo / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity / Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.