Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson (48088 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by PossieSlayer: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
The pussy must be so good he gat to try it one last time. good wet pussy has no rival.

Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-kills-wife-stepson-after-sex-in-bush/

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by PossieSlayer: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin Chai!!!! Ose solution solver, no light since morning o

babaadebayo87:
Babaadebayo' temple is place where you find your heart desires. Is a place where you solve all ypur life problems. Such as good whealt long life and prosperity... Things we do for people are as follows... Money invocation without human sacrifice, commanding tone and do as I say ring, power to win pool and lotto game, power to win elections, dharma for disappear. Wash away promise and fail, power to attract customers for your business place, wisdom and vision reign, pocket never dry, love me alone charms, bring back your lost love, fruit of the womb, power to win case in the court and lots more... You can contact me on my Facebook page or my email on babaadebayo87@gmail.com. or text me. Call me and whatsapp me on +2349027419054. Feel free and contact me for any solution because there is no problems without a solution. Baba Adebayo is always ready to help and solve all kinds of problems with only small charges to buy materials and when things have worked out for you then you can come for your thanksgiving. It is well my people come and be helped today...
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by ccollins(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Monalisa185:
the evil men do.......
did you school at unec, pm me up. am a great lion.I can devour ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.