Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" (51564 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos) / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by PDPGuy: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
PaperLace:

Lolz. Honestly he is beginning to talk too much.

Are you sure he hasn't been coerced? Nigeria police has a way of making these guys sing in multiple languages. They are capable of adding the one he didn't do, does it even matter?
Haha
You're right about the NPF. Some of his statements may have been coerced
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ivolt: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

Woman supposed to be emotional when it comes to killing. Even though he is s
a criminal.

pple like u commits abortion without looking back.

BTW, see the way u mocked Christianity. something telling me you are not normal.

I don't know what makes you stupid, but it really works.

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ivolt: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
CARBONY500:
The story of this notorious kidnapper is confusing... Didn't we read that he was into spare parts business and when he lost 25million naira worth of goods he brought illegally into Nigeria: he then ran to south-africa where he joined drug-dealers - and from there he was shot but luckily he managed to escape. He later returned to Nigeria and started this kidnapping business with their then gang leader named China; before he was killed. That was what led him into forming his own kidnapping crew... I am waiting for another story soon... Nigerians.

The story is not confusing, only Nigerian police can tell you his true confessions,
believe bloggers at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Super story don plenty.

Becoming boring. Fled came back stab. Mtchew
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by xcuggsm(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tvegas:
I wonder at the type of torture the Nigerian Police Force serves these hardened criminals that makes them sing like wizkid, Imagine this
EVANS:Infact I stabbed my fiancee before leaving Enugu,
MOPOL: Oga who asked you that question
? grin grin grin
I used to ask the same question myself until a lawyer friend who always has matters at SARS Ikeja told me that "there is no criminal that is taken to the place that will not sing like the Canari (Kaneri) bird. He said it is NOT a matter of torture but a juju thing!!
I STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE!

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by WachsComedy: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2017
I keep saying this you can not taim a lion that has tasted blood... He is beyond redemption many families today are no more because of him... My family has suffered kidnap case before I must say it nearly consumed us all... But God saved us... People like this caused it...

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by otokx(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2017
So Ghana is now a safe haven for Nigerian criminals?

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by mywells: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Media are becoming something else,lies only where do they form this story.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by mechanics(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2017
He even has a beautiful wife, see the problems he has caused for his family members. I pray he change his ways.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by 4rty(f): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
adadike281:
i spit on u with double venom! tell that to d family of slain dpo, tell that to me and so many other people who lost their relatives and loved ones during robbery attack on luxurious buses. it was this guy that ordered the passengers to lie face downward , separated those with cash and ask d driver to re start the bus and crush the ones without cash. in fact, I spit on u with the double venom of a box jelly fish, nonsense!
I pity ur home upbringing coz they lost it when training u..u know wha I don't have time for a maggot infested manner less mouth like u. I have things to waste my precious time on so go back for a proper home training coz u r a woman n it will do a whole lot of good to u.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by 4rty(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
shut up.you don't expect ANY NORMAL PERSON TO PITY AN UN REPENTANT HARDENED CRIMINAL

it's very easy to rant if your relations have never been a victim of robbers or kidnappers

Even the Yoruba's say if a mad man bites you,when ever you see a mechanic in dirty clothes you'll run
When u get home tell ur mum that is if u have one to shut up since u don't have manners n I cant remember mentioning u so u know what Bleep off my mentions for urand try to mind ur business. it will mk u live longer.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by 4rty(f): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
ba7man:
To "mumu" you go easy die. shocked
Whatever your statement means I return it back to u in hundred fold.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
4rty:
I pity ur home upbringing coz they lost it when training u..u know wha I don't have time for a maggot infested manner less mouth like u. I have things to waste my precious time on so go back for a proper home training coz u r a woman n it will do a whole lot of good to u.
I don't blame u at all, am not one of those u will spit on without retaliation. u that have saliva spitting home training, who u epp? May arm robbers and kidnappers be your daily visitors. ewu namibia

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by 4rty(f): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
adadike281:
I don't blame u at all, am not one of those u will spit on without retaliation. u that have saliva spitting home training, who u epp? May arm robbers and kidnappers be your daily visitors. ewu namibia
back to sender to u n ur folks hundred folds IJN Amen
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
4rty:
back to sender to u n ur folks hundred folds IJN Amen
when it happens to u, then I will see just how much sympathy u have in you.

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by dangotesmummy: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2017
4rty:
When u get home tell ur mum that is if u have one to shut up since u don't have manners n I cant remember mentioning u so u know what Bleep off my mentions for urand try to mind ur business. it will mk u live longer.
shut up.na you get manners

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.