Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" (51171 Views)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by mu2sa2: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
blaquebelle:
Someone shuu pls summarise this his biography angry
Even if it is summarized the lazy will still not read it. Who'II summarize it for you?
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Prymestrr(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
LIAR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM

like seriously Nigerian journalists can be utterly disgraceful. No iota of professionalism in them @all. Can u imagine their manner of questioning. How are we supposed to deduce any information emanating from this interview as concrete or authentic. See as 1 riff-Raff is even asking him to estimate how many kidnappings he has done.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by FKO81(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
omofunaab:

You are pained because Evans is from anambra.

Anyway na ur work.. . Hope this is not the Evans you said owns industries in Ogun state?
Evens is now number 11 position on the list of high profile robberies and kidnappers in Nigeria

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by signz: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
So u were d one that killed that dpo at nsukka! the DPO that risked his life to save others? oh! may you not just die but cut with a kitchen knife bit by bit till u die. wicked man! oh, I was still in UNN then. kai! justice at last.

I thought it was Ngwu ekele omu. I was in Enugu that time, Ngwu was also the one that shot Jude Sars.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
So u were d one that killed that dpo at nsukka! the DPO that risked his life to save others? oh! may you not just die but cut with a kitchen knife bit by bit till u die. wicked man! oh, I was still in UNN then. kai! justice at last.

Really
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by zephry(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
grin

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by thunderbabs: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
coz ur father disowned you? What kind of lame excuse do people give for committing crimes sef. Or because you are a lazy ass, who wants to get rich quick without sweat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by brookz: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
This is a Tough Week for the Flatisco's.

1 Share

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by FKO81(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
MisterLomantic:
E pain you ni, sorry o. grin

Funny how most of his victims were Igbos and you dare call others traitors

Igbos have been selling out and killing their kinsmen since time immemorial
And victims of Yorubaa ritual killers in your region are from where

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Those wicked rich people are people happy
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by signz: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Biko where is Henry Hunchman? That one may still be on the lose.

I still believe that the police were premature in making his arrest public. Some of his Gang members may still be on the lose.

At least his Father has been vindicated. He tried to make Evans a responsible man but Evans seems to be bad from birth.

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by LUGBE: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
All is vanguard investigation, hmmmm.

Vanguard want to sale while the gurrible ones will think is Evans speaking.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Reals(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
check well
oheni:
undecidedBt u should have tell us why d old man disowned u nah,no father will just wake one day n disown his own child..... #jstthinking undecided
coolcheck well
oheni:
undecidedBt u should have tell us why d old man disowned u nah,no father will just wake one day n disown his own child..... #jstthinking undecided
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by bossrillboss: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
dis write up dey make me laff self,d way dis useless evans dey escape sharply dey make me laff,I suspect wuruwuru for dis em e quickly escape thngs.bt wen ur cup don full e don full b dat.shege dan banza barawo shasha evan kawai.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by mkoabiola: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
With the billions ds guy has gotten as rsnsome,he might settle d power brokers and gain freedom with tym.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2017
na wa east....all this robbers from East . shocked
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2017
sam4noow:
NCAN
reporting from Ajegunle - Apapa lagos..
Name: Evans chukwudi

Ooooo na Dem dem **developer** Flattinos
Biafra*ud.....
This is what you wanted, Hahaaaaa

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Youngzedd(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
This is a lame excuse, Dangote borrowed 5 naira from his late uncle, invested into Cement business back then in the 80s. The rest is a fairy tale.

Abiola came out from a poor home. In fact, he ate egg for the first time in Kudirat''s house but died a billionaire and Worldwide recognition.

Evans is blessed with greed and evil. He should leave his father out of this mess.

Nemesis knows how best to reward people according to their deeds.

5 Naira??

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Aburi001: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Youngzedd:

5 Naira??

shocked shocked shocked
Yeah.....just 5 naira back then. It's equivalent to 50k now. Go ready more about Dangote on Google.

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by farihafaheemah(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
This is a lame excuse, Dangote borrowed 5 naira from his late uncle, invested into Cement business back then in the 80s. The rest is a fairy tale.

Abiola came out from a poor home. In fact, he ate egg for the first time in Kudirat''s house but died a billionaire and Worldwide recognition.

Not Kudirat but simbiat his first wife
Evans is blessed with greed and evil. He should leave his father out of this mess.

Nemesis knows how best to reward people according to their deeds.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Beat123(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bullshit!!! U might have been a bastard from time to be disowned

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by pretty2288: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by omofunaab(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
FKO81:

Evens is now number 11 position on the list of high profile robberies and kidnappers in Nigeria

Lol, Evans is now number one, the richest kidnapper from Nnewi, anambra state... The guy that has developed lagos more than tinubu, fashola and ambode.

The guy recruited most of his gang from anambra state.

Anambra the [/s]light[s] thief of the black race

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by delishpot: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
News dey cone out
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by naijajobx: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
story

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Olukologia:
I promise, de guy will soon gain his freedom. He'll relocate

Yea, We know. But what of his Dented Reputation? This News even sounds like thunder and lightning from Even Zambia and Kenya!
Imagine my Kenyan Friend be asking me "Please Whos Evans"
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by omofunaab(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
FKO81:

And victims of Yorubaa ritual killers in your region are from where

Anambra don dey do dis ting tey tey.

See una people

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by seangy4konji: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
enough naa
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by amjustme2: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
And Josiah became king at the age of 8. For 31 years he reigned as King of Judah and did what was good in God's eyes, unlike his Father Amon and grandfather Manasseh who did on a grand scale what was bad.

Lesson:Yes parental influence is a factor, but not excuse for wrongdoing. We are responsible for our OWN actions/decisions.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by belindar: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
The guy is wicked. If you look carefully he committed most of his crime against his own Ibo brothers. Why.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by darkckUSA: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
sam4noow:
NCAN
reporting from Ajegunle - Apapa lagos..
Name: Evans chukwudi

Ooooo na Dem dem **developer** Flattinos
Biafra*ud.....

You are not making sense
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Praktikals(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Evans is now more popular than Awolowo in the West.

Most folks will now start disowning their sons so they will become this famous in future.

You are the real definition of madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.