Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" (51172 Views)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by HaneefahRN(f): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
This man is just plain evil

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by dinggle: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
There is a solution to crime... Investigate him after investigations bury him and his gang alive without a casket and let it be on live TV. If this is done all criminals will sincerely have a second thought.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by raphaeladeyele: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
He needs Deliverance to change such act because Olorun ko wa iku elese a fi ko ronupiwada
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hlakome:
Falana why are you protecting an ungrateful Flatron criminal?

You re on ya own o. In 20 years, his children will accuse you of ruining their lives for not letting their "Bad influence papa" spend the rest of his life in prison.

I hope you know they always have a way of blaming yorubas for every bad luck that befalls them in life?
how did Falana protect him? read
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by iamrealdeji(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
raphaeladeyele:
He needs Deliverance to change such act because Olorun ko wa iku elese a fi ko ronupiwada
are you an armed robber too? what about people he has killed?.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by funnynation(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
So u were d one that killed that dpo at nsukka! the DPO that risked his life to save others? oh! may you not just die but cut with a kitchen knife bit by bit till u die. wicked man! oh, I was still in UNN then. kai! justice at last.

I dey Ogige market that day oooo..
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
FKO81:

And victims of Yorubaa ritual killers in your region are from where
Be more concerned about your brothers using their fellow Liepods as drug mules. Chinese and Malaysian authorities are now harvesting their organs and murdering them. grin grin grin
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by waspa1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
After thorough reading of this post, this is my humble judgement for Evans,! He should be cannibalized by his own flesh till nothing is left out of his body to eat again. cooouuuuuuuurrt!
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by vicadex07(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
NOC1:
Hmm he started stealing from the womb, but his Dad made a mistake when you see strange acts from your kids try your best to talk them out, don't be harsh apply diplomacy on some issues.
Now did i disown you change his lifestyle? noo it only took him to the street and made matter worse, now the family name has been dragged to the mud whether the dad is against or in support community will never see him as a good man...

wow this got my attention pursuing him along Adani/Otuocha road, only my Igbo brothers will understand, when the pursue you inside white PU*sy youre finished .

Please explain
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by FKO81(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Be more concerned about your brothers using their fellow Liepods as drug mules. Chinese and Malaysian authorities are now harvesting their organs and murdering them. grin grin grin
While your brothers top Nigeria prisons for local drug cases

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by FKO81(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
blaquebelle:
Someone shuu pls summarise this his biography angry

That His father disowning him is the reason why he went into high way robberies ans kidnapping .
He has also been betrayed by fellow criminals .there is no honor amongst thieves

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by santicruz: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Like mother like son, thank God ur father disown u on time, he saw the future
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nature8(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by PHIPEX(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can't believe this guy masterminded the biggest robbery operation I have ever seen. I remember vividly the robbery operations at Nsukka, they robbed about 4 banks along university road, burnt down a police station and threw money in the air after the operation. Most UNN students hid in fear as the rain of bullets lasted for hours. This man should be properly punished.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Essential(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
HEARTLESS IGBO MEN, THIEF, RAPE AND RITUAL.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
So u were d one that killed that dpo at nsukka! the DPO that risked his life to save others? oh! may you not just die but cut with a kitchen knife bit by bit till u die. wicked man! oh, I was still in UNN then. kai! justice at last.

No No. It wasn't Evans but Ngwu Ekere omu.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
paskyboy:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NDIGBO AND BIAFRA

Is it because he is caught. There are so many of them hiding in darkness
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Youngzedd(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Yeah.....just 5 naira back then. It's equivalent to 50k now. Go ready more about Dangote on Google.

Very funny, it's 500,000 NGN

Go and make your findings, Google is your friend.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Bishops10(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
sam4noow:
NCAN reporting from Ajegunle - Apapa lagos.. Name: Evans chukwudi
Ooooo na Dem dem **developer** Flattinos Biafra*ud.....
My own A.J?
I'm the Chairman of NCAN there , your report is invalid
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by stuffs4me(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Urukpe:

Bloody robbery operation at Nsukka

Afterwards, he carried out a bloody robbery operation at the university town of Nsukka, Enugu State, where he killed among others, a Divisional Police Officer and later shot the SARS Commander in Enugu in the knee while they were pursuing him along Adani/Otuocha road.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/took-crime-father-disowned-evans/

This man is a murderer.
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
FKO81:
Why are you showing the accomplishments of your cartels off? grin

By the numbers, I can tell they're doing well. More noose to their necks. grin

1 Like

Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by asamaigho(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
This is a lame excuse, Dangote borrowed 5 naira from his late uncle, invested into Cement business back then in the 80s. The rest is a fairy tale.

Abiola came out from a poor home. In fact, he ate egg for the first time in Kudirat''s house but died a billionaire and Worldwide recognition.

Evans is blessed with greed and evil. He should leave his father out of this mess.

Nemesis knows how best to reward people according to their deeds.

do u really believe d dangote story?
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
he has committed so many atrocities
Re: Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" by MfonIrocks: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
adadike281:
So u were d one that killed that dpo at nsukka! the DPO that risked his life to save others?

& the nigga come claim sey im neva kill be4..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.