Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man (1037 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Kaduna Guber: Ashiru, PDP Move To Dethrone El-rufai, Seek Recount Of Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by fingard02k(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Kogi State. Here is the recount from an eyewitness who was on ground when a Policeman shot and killed a man believed to have come to disrupt Senator Dino Melaye led protest against Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello.

According to the eyewitness, Ogirima Nana Sule who shared his experience in Kogi State Political Discuss Group on Facebook. wrote

“I was there live from the beginning to the end and witnessed everything myself. I was standing there at the mechanic workshop close to the school gate with some polytechnic staff, I can send you their phone number to confirm my claim.”

“I was interviewing them about kogi polytechnic when suddenly I hard a gunshots behind me, I turned and saw this very guy shooting on air.”

“To be honest, he was not pointing the gun at students, rather he was pointing the gun up probably to scare people off. But unknown to him a police man was some distance behind him and shot him.”

“The other thugs escaped leaving their vehicle behind and the gun of the dead guy was recovered by the same policeman. I saw it myself, the dead guy was a thug and the same person with the gun.”

“I’m not taking sides with either Dino Melaye or yahaya bello but truth and facts can be deduce from what happened there.”

“The guy that was shooting and that was eventually killed by the police, actually came to disrupt the peaceful protest with the intent to disperse, maim or kill people and there is no doubt that he is yahaya bello’s thug”

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM http://www.enzyhub.com/obasanjo-umahi-in-makurdi-to-commision-ortoms-projects-photos-2/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by fingard02k(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Jonathan sef shocked shocked
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by 4reala(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
who thuggery epp
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by aolawale025: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
The police should get to the root of it. Why should thugs be sent to disrupt a peaceful protest?
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
aolawale025:
The police should get to the root of it. Why should thugs be sent to disrupt a peaceful protest?
are you a learner?can you organise protest against any governor without touts attacking you?
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Did he die?
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is also an eyewitness of what happened.

Still on lokoja Dino rally

Pastor Obadunni remember the title that you have.
You were not there. I was physically on ground and can tell you that Lt Comdr Omodara (Rtd) caused the mahem that happened at Kogi Poly today.
God is my witness. The event was going on
well until Omodara came. On when he was sighted, they reported to the policemen that his was not wanted there.

The Policemen politely told him to
leave the scene of the event. He went and mobilised some men who came in company of the Local Government Administrator and a Commissioner
and an Adviser to GYB.
Some guys came on the other side of the road and started shooting. The guy you claimed was Kogi Poly student killed by
Sen Dino 's thug was actually one of the loyalists of Sen Dino that came from Kabba with him. He was shot inside one of the vehicles that brought Sen Dino's loyalist. He is right now receiving treatment.
The sienna bus that got burnt was one of the buses the men Omodara brought came in with weapons.
Several explosions happened in the fire as the sienna was burning. I was there until the Commissioner of Police came.
Sen Dino's Coaster Bus and Prado SUV were shot severally by the men Omodara mobilised to Kogi Poly.
The two vehicles were abandoned until the Commissioner of Police came and they were toyed away.........
source:https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1522215194519875&id=100001942288844&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.15222

what i can deduce from the op' report and this is that the protest went peacefully in front of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja. until those armed youths stormed the venue and started shooting. When their colleague got shot by the police, the other thugs escaped, leaving their vehicle behind and which was latter set on fire by....may be Dino's boys.
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Did he die?
No he resurrected ...

Sarakj has been freed, we thank God

The judiciary is doing better now
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Did he die?
I am sure you did not read this part..

The other thugs escaped leaving their vehicle behind and the gun of the dead guy was recovered by the same policeman. I saw it myself, the dead guy was a thug and the same person with the gun.
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Guseh:
I am sure you did not read this part..
Good riddance
Re: Eyewitness Recount Of What Happened Between Dino Melaye And Killed Armed Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

No he resurrected ...

Sarakj has been freed, we thank God

The judiciary is doing better now
That man get mouth but I'm indifferent tho

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Commissioner For Information Resigns / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [27 June, 2017]. / 13 Days To Go. Impeach Buhari Now, Make Osibanjo President. #90days Count Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.