Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home (435 Views)

Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home by Donwilly20(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
I don't know why people who have ear don't use it wisely,concerning the the declaration of the Arewa youth to igbos in the north,did anyone remember the series of secret meetings with the northern governors, dangote and chief of army staff,I don't need to tell you that this declaration is one of the outcome of those meetings and mind you these Hausa Fulani don't issue empty threat we all know how prepared they were to unleash havoc to our people if Gonathan had won the election,I believ many people here received a voice message circulating via whatsapp about Nigeria troops in Pakistan exactly that same time the British troops were in Nigeria to train our soldiers and I looked at picture of that meeting the soldiers I saw there were all northerners,i don't want to talk much but all I know is that heads will surely roll but don't let it be your family.they say a fly that does not hid to advise follow corpse to the grave,a stitch in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home by GavelSlam: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Na you go feed them?

Anyway those up North never cautioned you callous lot so maybe they should start their return.
Re: My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home by HiddenShadow: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Donwilly20:
I don't know why people who have ear don't use it wisely,concerning the the declaration of the Arewa youth to igbos in the north,did anyone remember the series of secret meetings with the northern governors, dangote and chief of army staff,I don't need to tell you that this declaration is one of the outcome of those meetings and mind you these Hausa Fulani don't issue empty threat we all know how prepared they were to unleash havoc to our people if Gonathan had won the election,I believ many people here received a voice message circulating via whatsapp about Nigeria troops in Pakistan exactly that same time the British troops were in Nigeria to train our soldiers and I looked at picture of that meeting the soldiers I saw there were all northerners,i don't want to talk much but all I know is that heads will surely roll but don't let it be your family.they say a fly that does not hid to advise follow corpse to the grave,a stitch in time saves nine

Sometimes, when God wants to save his people, he uses the mouth of their enemies to warn them

Igbos in the North should seek God's face about this threat

Except God assures your safety, pls vacate the North

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home by HiddenShadow: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:
Na you go feed them?

Anyway those up North never cautioned you callous lot so maybe they should start their return.

Food plenty for East

North the land of blood

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brothers Please Come Back Home by GavelSlam: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Food plenty for East

North the land of blood

1969 on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

#breakupnigeria: The Threats Are Real, Nigeria Might Prove US Right Under Buhari / Nigeria Should Split, Too Late To Restructure – Annkio Briggs Explodes / CSO Protests Harassment Of Benue Whistle-blower, Tsav To CJN, AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.