Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders (5006 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / UN, INEC Urge Better Security Over North-east Crisis, Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by djevino(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
The North has accused Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, of fueling the latest crisis between the Northerners and the South-Easterners, that is currently threatening the country’s unity.

[b]A Second Republic Lawmaker, and Elder Statesman, Junaid Muhammad, maintained that Osinbajo’s silence in tackling groups making inflammatory statements, is tantamount to irresponsibility.

Muhammad made the remark while speaking at a Public Lecture, organised by the Mumbayya House, with the theme, “Electoral Democracy and Integrity in Nigeria, Reflections on INEC Transformation 2011-2015”, in Kano.

He said: “I must make it clear that lack of brutal frankness on the part of government, especially the Acting President, when it comes to national issues, appeared to be fueling these drumbeats of war.”

Recall, that the Spokesperson of the Northern Coalition group, Coalition of Northern Youths, Abdulaziz Suleiman, had ordered the Igbos to vacate the region, in three months.

Speaking last week Tuesday, Suleiman had said the entire Northern Nigeria was tired of coexisting with the Igbos, and asked that “all Igbos currently residing in any part of Northern Nigeria, are hereby served notice to relocate within three months, and all Northerners residing in the East, are advised likewise.

“The persistence for the actualization of Biafra by the unruly Igbos of South-Eastern Nigeria, has lately assumed another alarming twist, which involved the forceful lock down of activities, and denial of other people’s right to free movement in the South-East, by the rebel Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and its overt and covert sponsors.”

“Various ethnic groups and individuals have been making remarks capable of breaking the unity of Nigeria, but I haven’t heard the government as the epitome of statehood, calling people to order”, Muhammad added[/b]
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by saymax(f): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Ok o! Let the blame games start!
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by dealslip(f): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Abi were ni man yi ni. Na Osinbajo issue eviction notice or is he the one sponsoring Kanu. Next time present a stronger candidate and stop seeking to discredit a good man because it is becoming obvious that Buhari ain't coming back. Same divide and rule tactics of the North. Killing two birds with a stone. Giving the Northern youths opportunity to suck blood and giving Biafrans somebody to blame their woes on. Up till today, Buhari has refused to condemn his herdsmen who have been causing havoc did they/he condemn them.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by HiddenShadow: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Is it Osibanjo that told you guys to issue the threat against Biafrans just because we remembered our fellow Biafrans and our beloved Biafra

The way the Scots got their referendum so shall we get ours

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by koladebrainiac(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2017
who is this Junaid guy??
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by inkzpatty(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2017
A.g vp obasanjo junior brother mr osbanjo by the time this north them finish with u .chibok saga go beta pass ur own.make u dey there is beta u go bring buhari either by wheelbarrow or plank mak him sitdon him chair so mak u get peace.now wey u jst tok them accuse u

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by ProWalker: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2017
dealslip:
Abi were ni man yi ni. Na Osinbajo issue eviction notice or is he the one sponsoring Kanu. Next time present a stronger candidate and stop seeking to discredit a good man because it is becoming obvious that Buhari ain't coming back. Same divide and rule tactics of the North. Killing two birds with a stone. Giving the Northern youths opportunity to suck blood and giving Biafrans somebody to blame their woes on. Up till today, Buhari has refused to condemn his herdsmen who have been causing havoc did they/he condemn them.

Don't be deceive by the antics of the OP! Read the body Junaid utterances.
Junaid only want the Ag President to decisively deal with these miscreants from both side.
However the Ag. President is not the kind of person that takes rash decisions.
As at Yesterday, he has commenced consultations with relevant stakeholders.
If people like Junaid still act like kids, Osinbajo will act like an elder

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2017
The South West has and will always be a corner stone that hold and determine the fate of this country. If you doubt this fact; try to minus the south-west from the rest of the country then your result will make you to believe in this fact. The yorubas are the lions of the tribe of Nigeria take it or leave it. Yorubas knows no boundary interm of wisdom, power, love, loyalty, knowledge and hospitality. So because other ethnic groups could not phantom these prowess of the Yorubas now makes them to be jubilating in their ignorance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2017
I need a source to verify. The northerners should declare arewa republic and stop saying shiit. Let them support referendum and let people vote if they want nigeria or not. Stop forcing people into a country they do not want.
Yoruba, igbos, and the niger-deltans are tired of this mess called nigeria. If the northern reps support referendum, this will gather enough vote for us
Support referendum and let us decide our future. It is not by force to live in a country that was created by the british.
Abeg let us go! We are not compatible!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Amazing comment from North...

Oya Fani Kayode and Fayose fire bark back; fire back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
The South West has and will always be a corner stone that hold and determine the fate of this country. If you doubt this fact; try to minus the south-west from the rest of the country then your result will make you to believe in this fact. The yorubas are the lions of the tribe of Nigeria take it or leave it. Yorubas knows no boundary interm of wisdom, power, love, loyalty, knowledge and hospitality. So because other ethnic groups could not phantom these prowess of the Yorubas now makes them to be jubilating in their ignorance.
You are proud that you are the one holding the country. What is there to be proud about?
We are not the ones holding this country. We are the ones confused about what we want. When the country separate, i hope we will be prepared.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are proud that you are the one holding the country. What is there to be proud about?
We are not the ones holding this country. We are the ones confused about what we want. When the country separate, i hope we will be prepared.
Mr confusion continue in being confused. We, the Yorubas have and we never be confused. It's the Lord's doing. And you are what once again?!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by coptic: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
If he actually said that, then Junaid Muhammed is an idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Jabioro: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Democracy is good at the same time it breed madness.. like the one that spoke the cause of north and South east saga show some level of insanity that is gradually gaining full control of his cedullar oblongata....
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by greatermax77(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
North like trouble so much, Violence is a political tool for them.
This northern quite notice is just a ploy to cause problem so that Army will take over govt.
Their major target is the sit of power (Osibanjo) not igbos.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by seunmsg(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
The title is very misleading. I agree with Junaid Muhammed that the government should do more in curbing the hate speeches and inflammatory remarks that are flying around.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by haykes(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Look @ dat fool when fulani started killing did buhari say anything,u said u dont want igbo osinbajo should ask dem to stay so u would be able to slaughter them. i keep saying it hausa are mistakes to be a nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by wallex1983(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
We understand this propaganda.

The aim is to discredit PYO. The northerners have an agenda to bring in a northerner as president, come what may.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Ngokafor(f): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
....All i can say is that i pity yorubas who think hausa-fulani moslems has got their backs...Ignorance and cluelessness personified...e go do una like film trick soon.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Ngokafor(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

....Delusions of granduer and deliriousness all rolled in one..keep massaging your weak and battered ego...I am sure it will make you sleep better at night.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Mr confusion continue in being confused. We, the Yorubas have and we never be confused. It's the Lord's doing. And you are what once again?!
Lo sun jor! Okan soro bi eni ti o logbun.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

The problme with u people is that.. u clearly see the truth point at u and even pokin u in the eyes. Yet u wave it off, match it, step on it and blow fat lies!!

"Yorubas know no boundary" according to
.yet its hard for u to travel out outside ur tribe to invest.
Tell me how many yorubas invest in east or north. undecided
I dnt just understand why u people will purposly tell obvious lies.. it beats me.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....All i can say is that i pity yorubas who think hausa-fulani moslems has got their backs...Ignorance and cluelessness personified...e go do una like film trick soon.

Im telling u. They dont know.
Only few of them just few... can defile their natural sentiments and say d truth.. just like this one on facebook.
I have posted it before but their evil mod removed it just becoz its saying the truth against them.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

The problme with u people is that.. u clearly see the truth point at u and even pokin u in the eyes. Yet u wave it off, match it, step on it and blow fat lies!!

I dnt just understand why u people will purposly tell obvious lies.. it beats me.
Did you just say yorubas dont invest in the north? Men, dont say that again oo. There are many yoruba people in the north. The only place i know yoruba people dont have interest in is igboland.
The average yoruba aim is to travel out of the country. The ones who stay in niger-area travel to the north and south south, but there are few yorubas in the east

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

Did you just say yorubas dont invest in the north? Men, dont say that again oo. There are many yoruba people in the north. The only place i know yoruba people dont have interest in is igboland

Hmm ok maybe i may be mistaken..but did it justify his claim?.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hmm ok maybe i may be mistaken..but did it justify his claim?.
He is an ignorant person. Just leave him

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
seunmsg:
The title is very misleading. I agree with Junaid Muhammed that the government should do more in curbing the hate speeches and inflammatory remarks that are flying around.
How can the government do that?
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Funlord2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Is it Osibanjo that told you guys to issue the threat against Biafrans just because we remembered our fellow Biafrans and our beloved Biafra

The way the Scots got their referendum so shall we get ours

I feel your pain...but you and chika my ipob lover are going nowhere my alobam! We shall all live and die peacefully together in nigeria while succeeding in our personal endeavors!

We shall mix with afonjeezys and _aboki muslims whether you like it or not because they are our fellow country men! You can continue crying but you know the truth is bitter! grin.....chika says kedu!
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by HiddenShadow: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

See the reason below

deedeedee1:

I hope you are not yoruba. If there is anything that make me regret that i was born a yoruba, it will be because of our ignorance. Yoruba people are the most ignorant people i have ever known. We see the truth, but choose to ignore it. Many yoruba people are naturally stupid and ignorant. It is only a yoruba person that will read this article, and still pretend the man is wrong, even though deep down, he knows the man speaks the truth. I wont want to insult yoruba people simply because i am one, but i feel irritated by their ignorance.
SMH!
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by HiddenShadow: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Funlord2:

I feel your pain...but you and chika my ipob lover are going nowhere my alobam! We shall all live and die peacefully together in nigeria while succeeding in our personal endeavors!

We shall mix with afonjeezys and _aboki muslims whether you like it or not because they are our fellow country men! You can continue crying but you know the truth is bitter! grin.....chika says kedu!

Buhari said so and landed in a London hospital

The Stars ( Israelites ) are coming to help the Suns ( Biafrans ) build a prosperous nation in 10 years

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by princdebola201(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why do people derive joy in using misleading topics for sensationalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Destroys Central Mosque In Port Harcourt, Muslims Weeps (video & Photos) / RE: A More ABSOLUTELY Convincing Evidence To Show Gowon Released Chief Awolowo / The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.