Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Strange Voice Told Me That She Is A Witch And That I Should Kill Her Says 32-y - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Strange Voice Told Me That She Is A Witch And That I Should Kill Her Says 32-y (310 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Voice Told Me That She Is A Witch And That I Should Kill Her Says 32-y by Candyking(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
A 32-year-old man, Robinson Omeje has been arraigned before a Makurdi Magistrates’ Court for allegedly killing his 18-month-old daughter, Esther Robinson.

The plea of the accused was not taken.

Omeje claimed a voice pronounced the little baby a witch and directed him to kill her.

The Magistrate, Mrs Theresa Wergba, ordered that he be remanded in prison custody and adjourned the case until August 2, 2017.

The prosecutor, Inspector Adole Oluwa, had earlier told the court that the case was reported at the ‘E’ Police Division, Makurdi, by one Doom Robinson of New Street, Joseph Catholic Church, Akpehe Makurdi, on May 18, 2017.

Read more http://www.stanleysblog.com/2017/06/a-strange-voice-told-me-that-she-is.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Pigs To Survive - Father Of Millionaire Kidnapper,evans Reveals / War Crimes: Amnesty International To Investigate The Northeast Military / Many Houses Burnt Following The Conflict Amongst The Tiv And Jukun People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.