Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash (645 Views)

Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by thepoint: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
http://www.thepointng.com/sars-operative-dies-four-others-seriously-injured-in-ogun-auto-crash/

A policeman attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Rafiu Olaoye, has been killed in an auto crash at Showo village along the Abeokuta/Sagamu Expressway of Ogun State.
Four of his colleagues also sustained various degrees of injuries in the accident.
The Public Relations Officer, Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency, Babatunde Akinbiyi, confirmed the occurrence of the auto crash to our correspondent.
Akinbiyi said that the accident, which occurred at about 1:25pm on Tuesday, involved a Honda CRV with registration number LSD 191 ET, which collided with a truck.
The TRACE spokesman stated that the driver of the Honda car, which rammed into the truck when it was trying to make an illegal U-turn back to Sagamu, died immediately.
He said, "The Honda CRV has five occupants, all SARS officers, four male and one female, but unfortunately, the driver of the Honda CRV died.
" The truck was trying to make an illegal U-turn back to Sagamu without trafficating before the Honda car rammed into it from the back, " Akinbiyi said.
The TRACE PRO noted that the victims had been taken to the Federal Medical Centre, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, where they were receiving treatment.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi also confirmed the occurrence of the crash.
Oyeyemi, an assistant superintendent of police, said that the SARS officers were involved in the auto crash while on their way back from Sagamu, where they had gone for a court proceedings.
He, however, identified the deceased SARS officer as Olaoye.

http://www.thepointng.com/sars-operative-dies-four-others-seriously-injured-in-ogun-auto-crash/
Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by NwaAmaikpe: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked
Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by idrisolaide(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
SO SAD TO HEAR,

SOMETIMES, I THINK I DONT HAVE TO FEEL FOR THESE MODERNIZED THIEVES

THE WAY DEM DEY TERRORIZE INNOCENT PEOPLE UPANDAN NO GET PART TWO.

NEVERTHELESS, I NO BE GOD TO JUDGE ANYBODY.

RIP TO THE DEAD AND A SWIFT RECOVERY FOR THE WOUNDED.
Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by DanseMacabre(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Anyone can quote me and say anything, I don't care.

Since it's SARS, I only wish that all of them had died. Bunch of bastards.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by IamEvans: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
If only I was there, I would have kidnapped all of them. Bunch of idiots.
Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by akpamuomenka: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Since this happened in Ogun state, the authorities should check if their BODY PARTS is intact.
Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Since this happened in Ogun state, the authorities should check if their BODY PARTS is intact.
lolz

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Dies, Four Others Seriously Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by BuariCopyPaste: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
They have been used for ritual....
I can bet my one scrotum

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Colleague Is Framing Me Over A Deal / POS Incident: Lagos Police Release Statement, Interview The Bike Rider / Video: 24 Year Old Female Tourist From Germany Gave Birth To 3 Alien (must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.