Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (40906 Views)

Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Jajayi: 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
Disturbing photos and video have emerged showing the moment operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) shot a young Man in The Leg in Eku, Delta state today.

Watch the video below. (Viewers discretion is strongly advised)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrM2LVfavU

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/sars-operative-shoots-young-man-in-leg.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
And they are still there taking pictures?

32 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NwaObinkita: 9:49pm On May 27, 2017
RIP to him
Because SARS will still come for him

After watching the video, I admit the SARS officer shot in self defense.
What right thinking Nigerian confronts an armed policeman in front of his patrol Squad?

It's either his village people were playing his death drum for him to dance to

Or

He took a mixture of Sapele water and Oghara weed.
Im small talisman dey give am mind to confrot police... Iranu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUc9Umxb4c

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NwaObinkita: 9:51pm On May 27, 2017
See his 200naira..made in Ughelli boxers.

You are lucky...SARS means Satan's Army Roaming Streets.

Please were is lalasticlala and mynd44

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Evablizin(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him
To d leg 4 some time

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Jajayi: 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by danny56: 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
SARS tormenting neighborhood since 14BC. its a pity!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Evablizin(f): 10:06pm On May 27, 2017
U went nd challenged SARS operative knwin fully well hw corrupt Nigeria z in every sector, u r nt even a politician I hope u've learnt ur lesson,Next time go nd challenge dem again,u wuldnt even stand 4 a selfie

13 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by horlareey(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2017
It's very wrong to attack a armed policeman... Salutes the guy's courage..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by iukpe: 6:56am On May 28, 2017
The NPF needs to take the recent reports against SARS operatives seriously. I think first of all the police need to be civil in their approach to matters that involve the public and always try to maintain calm, they will certainly get the support of peaceful law abiding citizens in their query or inquiry.
It is wrong to attack a police office who is armed, he has no option but to fire shots.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by iukpe: 6:56am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him
Calm down, e no die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NwaObinkita: 10:20am On May 28, 2017
grin lipsrsealed
SMH for SARS...
I weep for the Nigerian Police Force

I'm waiting for the Police Command to deny the incident...
They will say the SARS man is even a Fulani Herdsman and not a policeman.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by valdes00(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2017
Only God knw wetin dey ginger some guys....

I will neva ever challenge any man holding a weapon..... No matter the scenario....

Wey I neva buy car, build mansion for momsi na him I go cum challenge SARS wey hold gun, mak he jus kill me throway....
ok I dey cum

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by NwaObinkita: 10:21am On May 28, 2017
After watching the video, I admit the SARS officer shot in self defense.
What right thinking Nigerian confronts an armed policeman in front of his patrol Squad?

It's either his village people were playing his death drum for him to dance to

Or

He took a mixture of Sapele water and Oghara weed.
His small talisman dey give am mind.
I wish he died..nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Afonjafucker(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2017
Bleep SARS, Bleep the NPF

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by bonifieldstun(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2017
animals in Uniform, Nigeria don't train their military men in a mental sound way they only train dem how to do lau lau and gra gra and behave like animals NO MENTAL TRAINING AT ALL

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by tayooluwole: 10:22am On May 28, 2017
SARS too they behave like barbarian... Yahoo boys feeds them and their family and yet they no go let them rest....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2017
Instagam and Snapchat don carry some people brain sha
Someone will be dying and some fools will not help but will be uploading

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP to him
haba E nor Die nahh grin grin
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by prinsam30: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
Under APC anything can happen, it doesn't really matter whether good or bad, it's obvious that they are CLUELESS from inception
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Monogamy: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
Zoo kingdom
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by kenny5811(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2017
(SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The
Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video)...
& my question is, watin d young man do?
if him hands dey clean make him call falana sharp sharp drag FG to court nd claim N10b damages.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2017
decatalyst:
And they are still there taking pictures?

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by dkronicle(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2017
u dey shoot gun abi

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Pastafarian: 10:25am On May 28, 2017
okay
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Ngasky(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2017
Hmmmn. Foolishness of the highest order, why would he challenge an armed personal holding weapon with live rounds?
This is a clear case of self defence. Or does he think that weapon is for show?
This SARS personal was very lenient he would have killed him. Ask the US police what would they do in this scenario?!
A single bullet between the eyes

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by badbreathcure101: 10:26am On May 28, 2017
Oo
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 28, 2017
like seriously. This people are trigger happy and very dangerous . Since the system is failed and they likely get away with anything they do by framing up the victims.

But why will those guys trying to disarm someone that has already corked the gun and the idiot camera man shouting like agero, shouting u no fit shoot, you no fit sooot while shouting in one corner, he heard gun shoots, he went blank in recording, coward, showing that he ran for his dear life. No matter what happen, never confront a frustrated human beings like those SARS, just secretly record them and post it online, instead of attacking them with bear hands. If his leg is not amputated, he should thank his God.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by pizzylee(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2017
SARS r worse Dan armed robbers trust me

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by newheart2(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2017
why u the show us, I think u said he no fit shoot tam. that one na courage or what as u are shouting he no fit he no fit shoot tam

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Jabioro: 10:29am On May 28, 2017
Thank your star, he aimed for your leg, if he had release the trigger with rate you are harassing him, you might have got thousands of RIP after your name
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) by MillionDollars: 10:30am On May 28, 2017
The slowpoke was daring him to shoot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos / Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) / Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.