Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? (1816 Views)

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
If God knew that apes and the likes would be used so passionately by the evolutionists to support their so called theory, why did He create them?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by mikeolu1: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
If God knew that apes and the likes would be used so passionately by the evolutionists to support their so called theory, why did He create them?
Isn't that god interesting to say the least?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 15, 2017
I suspect Apes have human origins. Who knows what kind of genetic experiments our ancestors were up to?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by judedwriter(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
I suspect Apes have human origins. Who knows what kind of genetic experiments our ancestors were up to?
I thank God you said "you suspect," only a suspicion.

How could apes, gorillas, chimpanzees, monkeys, etc. Have human origin when biblically Adam named them all? No be me talk am, na God's Infallible WORD!
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by Niflheim(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
@op,

Why are you assuming that "apes were created by gods"?

Do you have evidence of apes being created by gods? For what we know, apes are "created" by their parents, or do you know worship PAPA CHIMPANZEE and Chief Mrs Gladys Gorilla?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
judedwriter:

How could apes, gorillas, chimpanzees, monkeys, etc. Have human origin when biblically Adam named them all? No be me talk am, na God's Infallible WORD!
Are you sure they were there? Some creatures appeared after creation. E.g the giants.

Where do you suppose the notion of unclean animals(Noah saved pair of unclean and seven of the clean, and in Leviticus, the unclean animals are not to be eaten) came from? What made them unclean?

I bet I could create a monkey by injecting a few mammal genes into some human embryo. Apes are 99% human genetically.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by judedwriter(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Are you sure they were there? Some creatures appeared after creation. E.g the giants.

Where do you suppose the notion of unclean animals(Noah saved pair of unclean and seven of the clean, and in Leviticus, the unclean animals are not to be eaten) came from? What made them unclean?

I bet I could create a monkey by injecting a few mammal genes into some human embryo. Apes are 99% human genetically.

Yes i believe in the evolution of giants, which were a product of angels sleeping with women; but all these giants perished in the flood...and their spirits became demons we have today not animals or apes.
Unclean animals didn't mean they were created unclean, but that they were unfit to be eaten by God's people. Example: the eagle in the bible is an unclean bird, meaning its not fit to be eaten! U dig ?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
judedwriter:

Yes i believe in the evolution of giants, which were a product of angels sleeping with women; but all these giants perished in the flood...and their spirits became demons we have today not animals or apes.
Unclean animals didn't mean they were created unclean, but that they were unfit to be eaten by God's people. Example: the eagle in the bible is an unclean bird, meaning its not fit to be eaten! U dig ?
I see your point, which is also a presumption, but I believe there is something more to it.
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58am On Jun 16, 2017
mikeolu1:

Isn't that god interesting to say the least?

I'm referring to the Infinite Creator with the capital "G." cool
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

Genetic engineering did not produce Apes and its like. God created them.
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On Jun 16, 2017
judedwriter:

Good question. cheesy
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by adjoviomole(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
God created them all in their kinds. And the dna of apes and man are miles apart.
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Why are you assuming that "apes were created by gods"?

Do you have evidence of apes being created by gods? For what we know, apes are "created" by their parents, or do you know worship PAPA CHIMPANZEE and Chief Mrs Gladys Gorilla?

Who told you that I am assuming? I assert that Apes and its like were created by the infinite Creator.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

Bananas also share 50% of human genes. Does that make us 50% bananas? undecided
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Bananas also share 50% of human genes. Does that make us 50% bananas? undecided

Yeah. Don't you know we both come from dust?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yeah. Don't you know we both come from dust?

Going by your logic that "apes are 99% human genetically'' can we safely say that bananas are 50% human genetically? undecided
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by orunto27: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
The Work of God is incomprehensible. God loves Varieties. He loves His Powers and He uses Power variously. The difference between Apes and Human is an extra Chip added to human Conscience to improve, increase, develop and expand our Goodness(Good Nature)
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2017
adjoviomole:

God created them all in their kinds. And the dna of apes and man are miles apart.

Correct. smiley
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
orunto27:

The Work of God is incomprehensible. God loves Varieties. He loves His Powers and He uses Power variously. The difference between Apes and Human is an extra Chip added to human Conscience to improve, increase, develop and expand our Goodness(Good Nature)

Are you saying the human conscience is the difference or the "extra chip" added to the human conscience? undecided
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by orunto27: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2017
I am actually saying that God, The Omni potent, uses Power to please Himself only. And only He can be jealous of that.
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
orunto27:

I am actually saying that God, The Omni potent, uses Power to please Himself only. And only He can be jealous of that.

Are you saying God only did it to please Himself?
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by orunto27: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Yes. He loves varieties.
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
orunto27:

Yes. He loves varieties.

Good job. wink
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by orunto27: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Good job. wink
That's The Richness of God's Life.
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Check out clues to the OP in the suggested link below:

https://answersingenesis.org/are-humans-animals/why-did-god-create-apes-with-human-features/
Re: Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features? by Scholar8200(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Check out clues to the OP in the suggested link below:

https://answersingenesis.org/are-humans-animals/why-did-god-create-apes-with-human-features/
Perhaps to make it clear that there was more implied in man being made in His Image than physical features.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus / Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.