Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Uyo...get In Here!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Uyo...get In Here!! (306 Views)

50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Uyo...get In Here!! by Housings: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello my name is Rachel...Do you know anyone currently looking for accomodation in uyo at the moment?If your answer is yes then I present to you a possible solution.Get a self contained studio apartment with 24hrs electricity,water,Indoor sports facility and a whole other goodies.....At just 150k per annum..no agent fees no additional fees...Light and water bills inclusive in this 150.Close proximity to the University of uyo..And very good plyable roads,easy access to the market and MORE.special arrangements for service corpers have been made available for better comfort.Contact me on 08105716622 for further information and enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Aren’t You Supposed To Be Unique? Stop Comparing Yourself To Others – Joke Silva / It Seems Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Expecting Twins / (wow) See Video Of Flavour As Em Go Topless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.