Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece (864 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece by Emmahunk(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
It was a dream come true for my beautiful niece former Miss Mercy Eriobo a staff of JAMB and her heartthrob handsome Hanley Ogbebor, a South African based businessman as they tied the nuptial knots at Magistrate Court, Ring Road in the ancient city of Benin today, the 14th day of June 2017.
The fun filled occasion was witnessed by family members, friends and dignitaries from across the Country. Join us in wishing the young couple a blessed, fruitful and happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece by SplendidE(f): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
All these short cut wedding d sweet o
no expenses at all
D guy must be lucky to have dis kind of girl,because if na me I must do white wedding, do ashuebi 4 my girls n take plenty pictures

btwn
Dat boobi gallant o

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wedding
Re: Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece by Hammefeez: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
No expenses wedding dey sweet o

meanwhile. read my neighbour perspective https://atoyebiashola..com.ng/2017/06/my-neighbour-perspective.html
Re: Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece by Emmahunk(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
SplendidE:
All these short cut wedding d sweet o
no expenses at all
D guy must be lucky to have dis kind of girl,because if na me I must do white wedding, do ashuebi 4 my girls n take plenty pictures

btwn
Dat boobi gallant o

Coming up in a few days. Watch out

1 Like

Re: Stunning Court Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Niece by fineboynl(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
this is are civil wedding should be not those foreign wedding called white. infact marriage should be contracts on what to do and what not to do in paper. if bridged there should be serious penalty. not all those promise and failed white and transitional wedding.

in the legal arrangement. I am obliged to cheating. marrying another wife, having other children outside of this home. you are entitled to 30% of my riches when stop breathing.
however I will provide 80% financial Borden for the family and you are to cater for the left 20%.

while you are not obliged to cheat or marry of other men, another child outside this home. any bridge to this arrangement is a forfeiture of your 30% inheritance. and to pay 50% from her wealth.

if I bridge the arrangement the. instant divorce a and to pay 50% of total wealth.

however the contract can be revisits and renew

this is civil and redefined wedding for 22 century humans

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret / How Many Of Your Goals For 2017 Have You Met? / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.