Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (42073 Views)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello Nairalander,

Pls i really need the opinion of the married ones in the house, please what is the cost of court wedding, i just want to have an idea of which am very sure i will get a nice reply from this forum instead of going to make requiring from the court, decided to do this while i'm in the office and save the stress of going out...thanks in anticipation for the kind responds
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by adedsignature: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
walk in without booking is 11,000(thats Wat we paid in 2013). booking 2weeks before the date is 2,000. don't know if the price is still same now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Any ideas ..lalasticlala undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
On behalf of the Association of Comment Readers of Nigeria(ACRN), I am pleading with you all to make your comments brief and straight to the point, we are really not interested in your village story..

Thanks for your usual cooperation....
Signed ___________
General Secretary

78 Likes

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
It is not expensive at all. My friend got married in the court here in Ibadan three weeks ago, and he told me the price was like what we use to drink on a regular day. But you have to book in advance... And then they will put a picture of you and your wife on their board for a couple of weeks, to check whether either one of you had been married before. It is cool sha. No need for all the wahala of big wedding. My friend only had 4-5 friends, like 6 family members, and a couple of people from his office. Cool stuff.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
2.5 million naira here in Oshogbo

11 Likes

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Cynate(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
I think it's around 20K in Akure coolcool

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by obidevine(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Hello Nairalander,

Pls i really need the opinion of the married ones in the house, please what is the cost of court wedding, i just want to have an idea of which am very sure i will get a nice reply from this forum instead of going to make requiring from the court, decided to do this while i'm in the office and save the stress of going out...thanks in anticipation for the kind responds

It's not that expensive, it depends on your location. What part of Nigeria are you?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by toyzeal(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
single n serching ooooo
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Edopesin: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:
On behalf of the Association of Comment Readers of Nigeria(ACRN), I am pleading with you all to make your comments brief and straight to the point, we are really not interested in your village story..

Thanks for your usual cooperation....
Signed ___________
General Secretary

bros this is nairaland even if na buhari send you... nairalanders will be nairalanders

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by danchuzzy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Food done done!!!
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
2K only? I better do quick go marry me..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by ShitHead(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
if you want to reduce the cost of wedding from your greedy in-laws; give the girl bell relax and watch the tummy grow, the parents of the girl will call you, beg you, even offer to contribute 70% of the wedding cost. Just sit-in, dey watch the belle, they go finally say make you come claim their daughter for free.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Playz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
...oops wrong thread.
Not married yet... All these NL ladies are not just ready..
They want me to put my hand in "fia" if you know what I mean.. grin
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kingofrudy:

30 billion in Ondo town, on Davido street.

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Keneking:
Any ideas ..lalasticlala undecided
you're asking the king of bachelors that has no plans for marriage until 2055

19 Likes

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Lucy001(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Here in Sambisa 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Chuksprince: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Here in abia state.. Walk in without booking is 20 to 25k 2 weeks advance notice is 15k...made enquiries last week for mine coming soon.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by muller101(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kingofrudy:
which area in osogbo to be precise. grin
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
obidevine:

It's not that expensive, it depends on your location. What part of Nigeria are you?
sambisa forest
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by itycyril: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is court wedding same as registration at Local Government council?

If yes it varries.

It could be as high as 15 to 25k depending on location, a bottle of wine and some form of refreshment (though not compulsory).

You'll need to apply 21 days to the date of registration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by otarunero2015(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
I think it depends on state. My sister was suppose to do her's in Lagos state which they charge 35,000. But she ended up doing it in kaduna. They charged 15,000 plus 2 bottle none alcoholic wine and 1 carton of juice any juice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by tomisinuno(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
God bless ur marriage in advance oo. Buy/sell/rent/advertise ur self for free on www.bgmconnect.com . you can also mention a precise thing you need, the dealers will find you. Awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Abbeyme: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Osogbo weed must be involved here

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
My friend paid 20k just last month here in delta
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Uncle grin grin grin

How much be plot of land?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by idu1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
260k here in kafanchan
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by alfchye(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ikoyi registry. 32k to register. 2k for singlehood certificate and 1k for something I can’t remember. U will need 2 passport photographs and letter of indegenization from ur liaison office though. Both urs and that of ur spouse. After which u will be given 21 days to come back and swear oath. The 21 days, they will post in all news paper accross the country. Just Incase u have been married before so they can report u.
So after the 21 days. U will choose a date to come we’d. It is less than a 5 minutes exercise though. But make sure u cum early. Choose Thursday or tuesdays and go very early. Before 12noon u should be home or back to work

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by amiibaby(f): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
30,000 in jos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.