Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs (4604 Views)

How To browse free Using Zain Internet Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs by fame12k(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2010
Please, how do i configure my mobile (Zain) internet GPRS, i use Samsung C5212

Thanks
Re: Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs by stanlink(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hello Fama12k, insert your zain line in Sim 1, then type internet nokia n90 in a massage and send to 232; when they reply that your line has been activated with gprs then save the settings that will be coming with 0000.
configure manually after you ve received that your line has been activated with gprs if it didn't work then switch off and to start browsing.
manual configuration setting

Account Name = Access

A .P. N = internet.ng.zain.com

Username/password = wap
Re: Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs by Labitech: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hello Fame12k,

Top of the day to you.

I understand that you would like to connect to the internet via ur phone and want it browsing on your Computer?

Well that is very possible. All you need do is contact me on (08027654704)

Better still you can contact me via my e-mail address, (ladioduwaiye@yahoo.co.uk)

Expecting to hear from you.

God blessed
Re: Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs by Latiboy: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Vpn Software / Softwares And Computers / Free One Month Data Plan Subscription On Your Airtel Line!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.